IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Hare Krishna Food for Life (HKFFL) Story - Part 1 of 7 (It takes 1 minute to read)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hari Bol All.Please accept my humble obeisances and all glories to Srila Prabhupada, thefounder-acharya of International Society for Krishna Consciousness, wellknow as Hare Krishna.

Manikantan Prabhu has asked me to share about HKFFL with you all. As allarebusy in their work, I thought of writing little by little at a time, sothat all can read in less than one minute.As we all know - " The best way to reach one's heart is through their

stomach. " Based on this Srila Prabhupada has introduced to this world " Sunday Love Feast " programs at Hare Krishna (ISKCON) Temples where wesing, dance, study Lord Sri Krishna's philosophy and feast. Let me be

frank with you all, I myself got attracted to Krishna consciousness throughthis very feasting.Srila Prabhupada used to distribute " Gulab Jamuns " to everyone when theywere leaving his programs. He called them as " ISKCON Bullets " to get rid

of Maya and attract people to Krishna Consciousness. I came to know thatpeople used to really enjoy them and used to come again for them.Please try to join us in such feasting at your nearest Hare Krishna

Mandhir.Hare Krishna.With Regards,Yours ever-humble servant,Manav***************************************************************This email may contain confidential information, and is intended only for

the named recipient and may be privileged. Distribution or copying of thisemail by anyone other than the named recipient is prohibited. If you arenot the named recipient, please notify us immediately and permanently

destroy this email and all copies of it. Internet email is not private,secure, or reliable. No member of the HSBC Group is liable for any errorsor omissions in the content or transmission of this email. Any opinions

contained in this email are solely those of the author and, unless clearlyindicated otherwise in writing, are not endorsed by any member of the HSBCGroup.