IndiaDivine.org

Re:Love HIM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namoh Bhagwate Vasudewaya Hare Krishna Om Namoh Narayanaya. Baba Ji, My humble pranaams to you all Bhaktapriyas here. It was your profound messages that brought me to this special Satsangh here. My heart is so fill with joy to be among the those that are devoted to our Bhagwan, to read your experiences and to relish His Kathas. I was hesitant to talk about personal experiences of Bhagwan's Grace as it would be construed as if one is boasting--you have cleared my mind on this and I thank you all for your guidance and of course thank our Bhagwan as it is only because of His Grace that I found you all . Sri Krishna Sharanam Mama. Sincerely, Nanda ,

"krishnadaya" <krishnadaya wrote:>> > Hare Krishna,> > I fully agree with the enlightening views of NandaJi . As BinuJi has> shown by his personal example , we can also attain Bhagavan Krishna by> simple Bhakti-yoga . Satsang with such pure devotees will help us> greatly in our devotional service .> > Sri Krishna says in Bhagavad Gita Chapter 10 :> > Sloka 9> > mac-citta mad-gata-prana / bodhayantah parasparam> kathayantas ca mam nityam / tusyanti ca ramanti ca> > (Those whose minds are fixed on Me and whose lives are surrendered to> Me, derive great satisfaction from enlightening one another about my> greatness and speaking about Me) .> > Sloka 10> > tesam satata-yuktanam / bhajatam priti-purvakam> dadami buddhi-yogam tam / yena mam upayanti te> >

(Those whose minds are devoted to Me worship Me with great joy. I> Myself give to them the yoga of wisdom, by which they can come to Me) .> > > > Sloka 11> > tesam evanukampartham / aham ajnana-jam tamah> nasayamy atma-bhava-stho / jnana-dipena bhasvata> > (Only out of compassion for these devotees, I dwelling in their hearts,> destroy with the shining lamp of knowledge, the darkness born of> ignorance.)> > Also, Devarsi Narada says to Vasudeva in Srimad Bhagavatam ( 11.2.12-13)> :> > " Pure devotional service rendered to the Supreme Lord is> spiritually so potent that simply by hearing about such transcendental> service, by chanting its glories in response, by meditating on it, by> respectfully and faithfully accepting it, or by praising the devotional> service of others, even persons who hate>

<http://srimadbhagavatam.com/h/hate> the Devatas and all other living> beings can be immediately purified.> > Today you have made me remember my Lord, the supremely blissful> Personality of Godhead, Narayana . The Supreme Lord is so auspicious> that whoever hears and chants about Him becomes completely pious."> > I therefore , humbly request other bhaktas of this Satsang group to> post their personal experiences too .> > Sri Krishnaya Namah!!!,> > Krishnadaya.> "Non-cooperation with evil is a sacred duty." M.K. Gandhi Ji HARI BOL

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.