IndiaDivine.org

Don't Remain an Owl Philosopher .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

The owl is known for keeping his eyes closed during the daytime and only opening them at night . In the modern day society it is very common for people to follow the way of the owl and keep their eyes closed to reality . If you try to explain the truth to them, they will tell you that they are not interested and that you should leave them alone. If someone chooses to remain in darkness, what can be done? What can be done is that we should first of all open our own eyes fully to the spiritual reality which pervades and supports all of existence. If we come out of the darkness completely by fully experiencing and emanating the eternity, knowledge, and bliss of Krishna-Bhakti , this will have a significant impact on those with whom we associate and will inspire them to open their eyes also.

The Srimad Bhagavatam states that every day we must absorb our thoughts in the transcendental name, fame, form, pastimes, teachings, entourage and paraphernalia of Sri Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Therefore a Devotee should rise early every day, chant Hare Krishna Mahamantra , and read from the Srimad Bhagavatam and/or the Bhagavad-gita before they begin their day's activities. By thus starting your every day with a solid program of hearing and chanting about Krishna you will able to taste the sweet nectar of Krishna-Bhakti throughout the day. Just as we make sure our mobile phones are sufficiently charged before we head out for our day's daily activities, we must also make sure that our spiritual batteries are sufficiently charged so that we can remain constantly connected with Bhagavan Sri Krishna throughout the day.

QUESTION & ANSWER

Question

Do You Have No Answer ?I was out of the country for a couple of months and I have lot of your e-mails to read and understand. In one message you are implying that (1) you are a bona fide Spiritual Master and that (2) your qualities are comparable in magnitude to that of Lord Jesus Christ? .I have been reading your e-mails religiously for the past year or so. You never explicitly said that you are one of the bona fide spiritual masters. May I know why? Since you have achieved your current state with great discipline, I don't see a reason for you to hesitate in saying so. Out of ignorance, I sent you several impolite e-mails in the past. I will not do that in the future. However, I do strongly believe that you have no answers to some of my previous questions and that you do not want to admit that fact. With regards, Satya

Answer

Yes, but Krishna Has All the Answers... The bona fide spiritual master never considers himself to be a bona fide spiritual master. He simply considers himself to be the humble servant of his spiritual master and of the people in general because he tries to serve them by bringing them out of illusion. Such a qualified teacher of the science of Krishna-Bhakti never considers himself to be possessing any good qualities. To the contrary he feels himself to be drowning in an ocean of bad qualities. He understands fully well that any good qualities that are manifesting in his character are simply there by the causeless mercy of Sri Krishna . Therefore he is never be proud of what others see as his spiritual attainments. I personally have no answers for any of your questions. That's a fact. But Bhagavan Krishna, being the Supreme Lord, has perfect knowledge regarding everything and perfect answers for everything. Because my answers are based on the perfect knowledge give by Bhagavan Sri Krishna, they are perfect . That you are not able to understand them or accept them is your imperfection . Sri Krishna gives us the choice to either accept His teachings or reject them. You can think freely according to your own decision. Krishna has His version. You have your version. Your non-acceptance of Krishna's version does not negate it reality. The owl keeps his eyes closed during the day and cannot accept the existence of the sun. Only if he opens his eyes can he see the sun. If he tries to see the sun while he keeps his eyes closed, that will not be possible. So kindly now open your eyes, open your intelligence, and open your heart to the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. If you do so, you will find them to be strikingly wonderful !! Sankarshan Das Adhikari