IndiaDivine.org

Where Does Jesus Fit in ? .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, Dear Yochanan Prabhuji , In ‘Bhavishya Purana’ ( the Purana that predicts the future) , Jesus is mentioned as an empowered Yogi who teaches an amended version of religion to the 'mlechas' (meat eaters) . He knows the requirements of Vedic faith but is teaching only an

amended version of it to suit with the wave leghts of those people who are still not qualified or ready to accept the pure Vedic faith as it is . Srila Prabhupada has clarified that Krishna is the ‘Father’ Jesus always refers to . Please find here

below excerpts of an interview with Srila Prabhupada. Hope , the above clarifies your queries . Your eternal servant, SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev ------- Date:-Sun, 24 Sep 2006 20:02:13 -0000 To:- -"yochanan1983" <yochanan1983 Subject:-Where does Jesus fit in?Hare Krishna: Where does Jesus fit into the picture of Bhagavan Sri Krishna? Is Jesus one of Bhagavan Sri Krishna's saints or even the Son of Krishna? Let me know, because I come from an United Methodist Christian background and came to believe in Lord Sri Krishna recently through research and

seeking the truth. Thank you for allowing me to post this message. In Sri Krishna's Mercy, Yochanan-dasa

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Thank you Sri Krishna Dasa Rajeev Prabhuji, This really helped me understand where Jesus futs into Krishna Consciousness. I now know this, so I can explain this to my Christian friends, who often bombard me with questions like these. They aren't pushy nor do they pressure me. Just asking me sincere questions about Jesus and where he fits in with Krishna-Bhakti. Hare Krishna. In Krishna's Mercy and Love, Yochanan Dasa SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev <srikrishnadasa_rajeev wrote: Hare Krishna, Dear Yochanan Prabhuji , In ‘Bhavishya Purana’ ( the Purana that predicts the future) , Jesus is mentioned as an empowered Yogi who teaches an amended version of religion to the 'mlechas' (meat eaters) . He knows

the requirements of Vedic faith but is teaching only an amended version of it to suit with the wave leghts of those people who are still not qualified or ready to accept the pure Vedic faith as it is . Srila Prabhupada has clarified that Krishna is the ‘Father’ Jesus always refers to . Please find here below excerpts of an interview with Srila Prabhupada. Hope , the above clarifies your queries . Your eternal servant, SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev ------- Date:-Sun, 24 Sep 2006 20:02:13 -0000 To:- -"yochanan1983" <yochanan1983 > Subject:-Where does Jesus fit in?Hare Krishna: Where does Jesus fit into the picture of Bhagavan Sri Krishna? Is Jesus one of Bhagavan Sri Krishna's saints or even the Son of Krishna? Let me know, because I come from an United Methodist Christian background and came to believe in Lord Sri

Krishna recently through research and seeking the truth. Thank you for allowing me to post this message. In Sri Krishna's Mercy, Yochanan-dasa Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.