IndiaDivine.org

Hare Krishna.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lord Krishna is dearestKrishna krishna mukunda janardhana krishna govindha narayana hare.......Dear Madhav JI, My humble respect to Madhav bhaiyya and to all the dear devotees of Lord Hari .Lord Krishna is connecting us all together like a thread which is used to make a "Mala" of beautiful flowers........Hare Krishna..Thanking you for posting such a beautiful and true lines......."The moment we start thinking of others who need outside help, support and encouragement, our sufferings will fade away. We will start acting to do things which are positive and productive. We will start feeling healthy, happy and peaceful"So worthy lines you have given

to all...........Hare krishna.......This is the beauty of a soul i see.....Hare krishna....With love and care,Binu T V"I bow to you , I see my krishna in you"Madhavan <rammadhav wrote: SRI : || Dears, Hare

Krishna. PraNAms / Greetings & Good Wishes. We spend our time wholly in thinking abt ourselves, our families , our possessions, our comforts, our progress and all ours, ours, ours ......... The fundamental cause for all our sufferings is confining our thoughts, words & deeds to everything pertaining to ours. The moment we start thinking of others who need outside help, support and encouragement, our sufferings will fade away. We will start acting to do things which are

positive and productive. We will start feeling healthy, happy and peaceful. A small shifting of our thoughts, words & deeds from the self centered ME & MINE,to Others who deserve our service, we really become true human beings. This elevation of self is a Great Achievement in Life. Let us give a sincere try and see for ourselves the Plasant Change in our Lives. Hare Krishna. Madhavan.WE PRAY THE LORD TO BLESS ALL TO LOVE AND

HELP ALL. All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW