IndiaDivine.org

Apology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari Bol. Om Namoh Narayanaya. Sri Krishnadaya Ji, Please accept my humble apologies if I have offended anyone. When I drew attention to how a comment made in a general form can cause distress to anyone who may be seeking to find The Lord, all that mattered is that one must not detract devotees. Living in an multi ethnic/ multi religious society one sees this offence being committed against Hindus so often that it is sometimes difficult trying to draw attention to the ones committing the offences. As we have been the brunt of others' insults,it is even more important that we never give anyone room to believe that we are as narrow-minded in Sanatana Dharma. Again my apologies to you and everyone else. Kaayena waacaa masendriyaiarvaa buddhyaa(aa)tmanaa vaa prakrteh-svabhaavat. Karomi yadyat sakalam parasmai

Naaraayanaayeti samarpayaami Om Tat Sat Sri Krsnaarpanamastu. In His Service, Nandrani Just try to learn the truth by approaching a spiritual master. Inquire from him submissively and render service unto him. The self-realized souls can impart knowledge unto you because they have seen the truth. Gita 4:34 Swami Chidbhavanana Ji translation is: Seek that enlightenment by prostrating,by questions and by service; The wise, those who have realised the Truth will instruct you in that knowledge. "Non-cooperation with evil is a sacred duty." M.K. Gandhi Ji HARI BOL

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.