IndiaDivine.org

Three Things......Must Read...........Hare Krishna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

" Lord Krishna is dearest "Krishna krishna mukunda janardhana krishna govindha narayana hare.....Dear devotees of Lord Krishna, My humble respect to all the devotees from all over the world...Hare Krishna...........I didnt see a great devotee like my dear father........who always cries when see the diety inside the divine temple..........I grown up seeing him.......The good teachings and great words from him makes me more stronger.........My father didnt read Bhagavat Gita....He has not read yet...But what i hear from him matches the lines of Gita.......I used to surprise and tell my mother about this "mother how

is it possible.....!!!"What all he has achieved is because of his devotion and honesty.......What all he has experienced i cannot explain here.....When i was going with my father to Guruvayoor Temple.....I asked my father "father why people are losing their hairs...? "my father replied "binu dont look at their head...See the Good karma they have done....do good karma always....."Once he called me and told " binu yesterday when i was praying , lord came and told me this....."I got wondered......and by surprise what all lord has said him happened.........It is Devotion and only devotion that made him great .....I always remember his words...My mother told me this incident...."When my elder brother was born.......when my father visited guruvayoor.....when he was praying and openned his eyes....he was not seeing anything around except the deity...........when he called my mother's name he started seeing

people and everything....."He has experienced a lot more............................Be devoted to Lord krishna...........devotion cannot be explained in words....It is experienced by great devotees...............Hare Krishna.......... ''Three things:- 1) Three things in life that, once gone, never come back - Time, Words & Opportunity 2) Three things in life that may never be lost - Peace, Hope & Honesty. 3) Three things in life that are most valuable - Love, Self-confidence & Friends 4) Three things in life that are never certain

- Dreams, Success & Fortune 5) Three things that make a man - Hard work, Sincerity & Commitment 6) Three things in life that can destroy a man - Wine, Pride & Anger 7) Three things that are truly constant - Father, Son and Holy Ghost (atma)I ask dear Lord krishna to bless you, as I pray for you today...To guide you and protect you, as you go along your way...His love is always with you, His promises are true....And when you give Him all your cares, you know He'll see you through........Lord Krishna Bless you''With Love and Respect,Binu T V

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Binu, Every time when you post a letter, makes highly interesting reading. The words you pen are so sincere because those are coming straightly from your heart hence it makes us

happy. Your mails do not make way for heated discussions, arguments etc. This reminds me legends about Melpathur and Poonthanam. As you know, Poonthanam did his works in simple Malayalam. He was never an

extensive pundit, however he sang from his heart, sang with true devotion. Bhagavan heard it and enjoyed it. Even when he was criticized on his ignorance on grammar by Melpathur, Poonthanam felt hurt. Bhagavan being a saviour of his true devotees, appeared in a dream to Melpathur and advised him that “ I like Poonthanam’s bhakti rather than your vibhakti”. Binu, your father was a true devotee, he might not be a scholarly man, but he reached the dominion of high thoughts. Sree Ramakrishna Paramahamsa was an illiterate. Sant Kabir was a weaver, Amma is only a sixth class complete. Go ahead Binu with your writings. Our knowledge is only our devotion. And our naivedyam (offering) to our Kannan is our mind and tears only! Agre pashyami! Snehapoorvam, Devan KBINU TV <binukannan2003 wrote: " Lord Krishna is dearest "Krishna krishna mukunda janardhana krishna govindha narayana hare.....Dear devotees of Lord Krishna, My humble respect to all the devotees from all over the world...Hare Krishna...........I didnt see a great devotee like my dear father........who always cries when see the diety inside the divine temple..........I grown up seeing him.......The good teachings and great words from him makes me more stronger.........My father didnt read Bhagavat Gita....He has not read yet...But what i hear from him matches the lines of Gita.......I used to surprise and tell my

mother about this "mother how is it possible.....!!!"What all he has achieved is because of his devotion and honesty.......What all he has experienced i cannot explain here.....When i was going with my father to Guruvayoor Temple.....I asked my father "father why people are losing their hairs...? "my father replied "binu dont look at their head...See the Good karma they have done....do good karma always....."Once he called me and told " binu yesterday when i was praying , lord came and told me this....."I got wondered......and by surprise what all lord has said him happened.........It is Devotion and only devotion that made him great .....I always remember his words...My mother told me this incident...."When my elder brother was born.......when my father visited guruvayoor.....when he was praying and openned his eyes....he was not seeing anything around except the

deity...........when he called my mother's name he started seeing people and everything....."He has experienced a lot more............................Be devoted to Lord krishna...........devotion cannot be explained in words....It is experienced by great devotees...............Hare Krishna.......... ''Three things:- 1) Three things in life that, once gone, never come back - Time, Words & Opportunity 2) Three things in life that may never be lost - Peace, Hope & Honesty. 3) Three things in life that are most valuable - Love, Self-confidence &

Friends 4) Three things in life that are never certain - Dreams, Success & Fortune 5) Three things that make a man - Hard work, Sincerity & Commitment 6) Three things in life that can destroy a man - Wine, Pride & Anger 7) Three things that are truly constant - Father, Son and Holy Ghost (atma)I ask dear Lord krishna to bless you, as I pray for you today...To guide you and protect you, as you go along your way...His love is always with you, His promises are true....And when you give Him all your cares, you know He'll see you through........Lord Krishna Bless you''With Love and Respect,Binu T V Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Get your email and more, right on the new .com