IndiaDivine.org

Krishna-Leela . ........( My father's experience)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna ! Dandavat Pranam to Bhagavan Sri Krishna and all Vaishnavas , As an ordinary Hindu , my father used to worship several Gods and Goddesses without having any particular Ishta-Devata . His horoscope stated, he would live only up to the age of (45) . One year before this time limit , my father started worrying greatly . Both his children were small and the family couldn’t survive in his absence . After thinking a lot , he consulted a reputed “Jyothishi” (vedic astrologer ) of our locality . Upon verification , the Jyothishi confirmed the prediction of horoscope . This

landed my father in tears .The pious Jyothishi advised my father to worship “Evoor Sri Krishna” , the Deity of our village temple . He unlightened as follows : " Sri Krishna and

Arjuna came to “Evoor” to offer the Khandava- forest to Agni . But Lord Indra used thunder showers to save his serpent-friend Thakshaka . Krishna became furious , and aimed Sudarsana Chakra at Indra . Frightened, Indra fell down at Bhagavan’s feet and requested to use “Sarakoodam” (Roof of arrows). Krishna pardoned Indra and proceeded as requested . The grateful Agni-deva installed in Bhagavan’s presence a Deity to enshrine the “Furious Form of Sri Krishna” ( Four armed , Chakra-weilding , Combatant Krishna ). This Deity could do anything ……………." The Jyothishi recommended the following : · Accept Evoor Sri Krishna as the Ishta-Devata . · Do “Saranaagati” (take shelter at the lotus feet of Bhagavan) . · Do Nama-sankeertana to remove the sins of past-karma . · Do Deity worship of Sri Krishna in temple and follow-up at home . My father followed all the above , faithfully . On the first day of every month, he offered a “Kadali fruit” ( a type of Plangton ) to Evoor Krishna and partook that prasadam as a “medicine” . All the above , was continued for a whole year . During this period , my father encountered at least three life threatening situations : 1) a Chronic Infection. 2) a scooter accident 3) an armed theft . He had a very narrow escape, every time . During this period, our calves and dog died

due to poison . Upon reaching his 46th birth day , my father met the Jyothishi again. After , conducting the astrological verification , he told my father that some of our domestic animals appear to have died . My father was surprised and he confirmed it . Then the Jyothishi revealed “ According to

the position of your birth-star, you wouldn’t have crossed the 45th year . But , Evoor Krishna has virtually pulled you out of death by sacrificing your animals instead ” . My father revealed this to us only after another year . Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya!!! SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Thanks for sharing this wonderful experience. Indeed the Evoor Krishna deity is Lord Krishna himself, though in an angry form weilding the disc.

I bow at the feet of your dear father who has worshipped so dauntlessly the Lord in this form. I wish my father had these qualities too.Sometimes despite so many good chances people do not take the opportunity to worship Krishna, and remain bound. Those who aredently seek freedom from this material darkness, only they turn to Krishna. I bow respectfully at the Lotus Feet of Evoor Krishna, whose Katha you have presented to us so nicely.

Sanjeev Kumar Punj

punjsanjeev

RAJAGOPALAN SRIHARI <sri_raj00 To: , Subject: Re: Krishna-Leela . ........( My father's experience)Thu, 2 Nov 2006 00:14:54 -0800 (PST)

Dear ShriKrishna Dasa Rajeev

It is indeed a very touching incidence ! Thanks for sharing with all of us.

As Shri krishna has said in Gita "Vasudeva sarvam iti sa mahatma sudhur laba :" Shri Krishna is everything and nothing is impossible for Him !

We are fortunate to be Shri Krishna baktas and devotees.

I request more of such incidences to be shared amongst group members / devotees so that our devotion to Shri Krishna becomes strong and ananya.

Regds

Srihari

SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev <srikrishnadasa_rajeev (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Thursday, November 2, 2006 8:35:26 AM Krishna-Leela . ........( My father's experience)

Hare Krishna ! Dandavat Pranam to Bhagavan Sri Krishna and all Vaishnavas ,

As an ordinary Hindu , my father used to worship several Gods and Goddesses without having any particular Ishta-Devata . His horoscope stated, he would live only up to the age of (45) . One year before this time limit , my father started worrying greatly . Both his children were small and the family couldn’t survive in his absence . After thinking a lot , he consulted a reputed “Jyothishi” (vedic astrologer ) of our locality . Upon verification , the Jyothishi confirmed the prediction of horoscope .

This landed my father in tears .The pious Jyothishi advised my father to worship “Evoor Sri Krishna” , the Deity of our village temple . He unlightened as follows :

" Sri Krishna and Arjuna came to “Evoor” to offer the Khandava- forest to Agni . But Lord Indra used thunder showers to save his serpent-friend Thakshaka . Krishna became furious , and aimed Sudarsana Chakra at Indra . Frightened, Indra fell down at Bhagavan’s feet and requested to use “Sarakoodam” (Roof of arrows). Krishna pardoned Indra and proceeded as requested . The grateful Agni-deva installed in Bhagavan’s presence a Deity to enshrine the “Furious Form of Sri Krishna” ( Four armed , Chakra-weilding , Combatant Krishna ). This Deity could do anything ……………."

The Jyothishi recommended the following :

· Accept Evoor Sri Krishna as the Ishta-Devata .

· Do “Saranaagati” (take shelter at the lotus feet of Bhagavan) .

· Do Nama-sankeertana to remove the sins of past-karma .

· Do Deity worship of Sri Krishna in temple and follow-up at home .

My father followed all the above , faithfully . On the first day of every month, he offered a “Kadali fruit” ( a type of Plangton ) to Evoor Krishna and partook that prasadam as a “medicine” .

All the above , was continued for a whole year . During this period , my father encountered at least three life threatening situations : 1) a Chronic Infection. 2) a scooter accident 3) an armed theft . He had a very narrow escape, every time . During this period, our calves and dog died due to poison .

Upon reaching his 46th birth day , my father met the Jyothishi again. After , conducting the astrological verification , he told my father that some of our domestic animals appear to have died . My father was surprised and he confirmed it . Then the Jyothishi revealed “ According to the position of your birth-star, you wouldn’t have crossed the 45th year . But , Evoor Krishna has virtually pulled you out of death by sacrificing your animals instead ” .

My father revealed this to us only after another year .

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya!! !

SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Sexy, sultry, sensuous. - see why Bipasha Basu is all that and more. Try MSN Search

Dear Rajeev,

Radhe Krishna!

Really touching, indeed! Your father has been the torch-bearer to

many in this group! He has proved that firm devotion to the Lord is

the only panacea for all problems. If only His grace is available to

us, what is impossible? "Kripa the jatha cheth, kimiva nahi labhyam

thanubhrutham??"

I am happy and thankful to you for having shared this experience with

other devotees of the group, so that their Bhakti will get enhanced

and pave the way to softening of their mind and consequent

"Bhakti-dardhyam and Chitha-ardratha", which are the fore-runners to

attainment of God-realisation.

Thank you again, Rajeev!

Love

KVG

SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev wrote:

Hare Krishna ! Dandavat

Pranam to Bhagavan Sri Krishna and all Vaishnavas ,

As an ordinary Hindu , my

father used to worship several Gods and Goddesses without having any particular Ishta-Devata . His

horoscope stated, he would live only up to the

age of (45) . One year before this time limit , my

father started worrying greatly . Both his children

were small and the family couldn’t survive in his absence .

After thinking a lot , he consulted a reputed “Jyothishi”

(vedic astrologer ) of our locality . Upon

verification , the Jyothishi confirmed the prediction of horoscope .

This landed

my father in tears .The pious Jyothishi advised

my father to worship “Evoor

Sri Krishna” , the Deity of our village temple . He unlightened as follows :

" Sri Krishna and Arjuna

came to “Evoor” to offer the Khandava- forest

to Agni . But Lord

Indra used thunder showers to save his

serpent-friend Thakshaka . Krishna became furious , and

aimed Sudarsana Chakra at Indra . Frightened, Indra

fell down at Bhagavan’s feet and requested to use “Sarakoodam”

(Roof of arrows). Krishna pardoned Indra and

proceeded as requested . The

grateful Agni-deva installed in Bhagavan’s

presence a Deity to enshrine the “Furious

Form of Sri Krishna” ( Four armed ,

Chakra-weilding , Combatant Krishna ). This Deity

could do anything ……………."

The Jyothishi recommended

the following :

·

Accept Evoor Sri Krishna

as the Ishta-Devata .

·

Do “Saranaagati” (take

shelter at the lotus feet of Bhagavan) .

·

Do Nama-sankeertana to

remove the sins of past-karma .

·

Do Deity worship of Sri

Krishna in temple and follow-up at home

My father followed all

the above , faithfully . On the first day of every month, he offered a “Kadali fruit” ( a type

of Plangton ) to Evoor

Krishna and partook that prasadam as a “medicine” .

All the above , was

continued for a whole year . During

this period , my father encountered at least three life threatening

situations : 1) a Chronic Infection. 2) a scooter accident 3) an

armed theft . He had a very narrow escape, every time

.. During this period, our calves and dog died due

to poison .

Upon reaching his 46th

birth day , my father met the Jyothishi again. After ,

conducting the astrological verification , he told my father that some of our domestic animals appear to

have died . My father was surprised and he

confirmed it . Then the Jyothishi revealed “

According to the position of your birth-star, you wouldn’t have crossed

the 45th year . But , Evoor Krishna has

virtually pulled you out of death by

sacrificing your animals instead ” .

My father revealed this

to us only after another year .

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya!!!

SriKrishnaDasa

Rajeev

Find out what India is talking about on -