IndiaDivine.org

I am new, Question about god

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Devotee member

I am attempting to reply to your question. Members may excuse me and correct me if the reply is not adequate.

Situations arise to persons by virtue of the prarabdha karma. ie the actions done in the previous births. Ihe individual has no control over the happenings. If this is clearly understood, most of the problems can be taken lightly.

The ignorant man feels unhappy if he gets any problems and becomes extremely happy and looses control of himself when he receives say a million dollar in lottery ! Both the situations are temporary and we should remain equipoised and not be affected. It is easy to say, but extremely difficult to practice in real life situation. When such extreme situations happen we should try and keep control of the mind and remain calm. This will happen slowly but surely by practice and devotion to Lord.

As Lord Krishna says in Gita that all living and non living beings are HIS part only ( Mama evamse jeeva bootha jeeva loka sanathana : BAGAVAD GITA ). We should try and see all beings as Lord Krishna and respect one and all.Further Krishna says that HE resides in the hearts of all beings.

In Bagavad Gita, Sri Krishna clearly mentions that all creations are HIM only. If we worship any God, the prayers ultimately are for HIM only.One can choose any form of the Lord and worship HIM in that form. It is important to understand this concept. It is not correct to blame this God or that God for the problems we are facing in our life.As I mentioned earlier, the situations arise by virtue of our past actions and we are solely responsible for the results of such actions. This concept we have to keep on hammering in our mind always so that our mind will be automatically trained to accept any situations that we may come across.

Regds

Srihari

l_mambo2002 <l_mambo2002 Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 8:21:00 PM I am new, Question about god

Since I have been a follower of Sathya Sai Baba and Shirdi Sai Baba, Ihave had my problems got lot worse. I mean a lot worse. More I asked Baba for help, more my problems got worse. I would liketo know that is it right believing in baba or is it wrong? I have been having a feeling that it is best to pray to the truegod's/goddesses rather then praying to baba. Literally everything went from bad to worse when I kept praying tobaba. I feel more happy if I see the statues of gods like ambika Maa and so on. Not with baba, not at all.Please guide me. Thsnks