IndiaDivine.org

Searching for your Ishta

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namoh Narayanaya. My humble pranaams to all devotees of The Lord. This is to any person who may be confused and sort of wandering aimlessly in this Samsara trying to find their Ishta. Whom to pray to? No one can tell you this--you have to do find this out by your own self. It is like a toddler learning to walk--you have to try and Bhagwaan will do the rest. That you are not satisfied with mundane life/existence--is already proof that you are receiving Divine Guidance. NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL ANYONE THAT THEY MUST PRAY TO THIS FORM OR THAT FORM OF BHAGWAAN---ONLY BHAGWAAN ALONE CAN DO THIS. How does He do this? When you pray to this form and that and still feel restless and unsatisfied !! You feel a yearning deep inside. The Bhaiya who turned to Sai Baba and still felt dissatisfied is the sign that he has to still

find His Ishta.There are many devotees of Sai Baba who loves him and consider him as Bhagwaan--that is upto them--it is not for anyone else to tell them that they are wrong or right. How do you find your Ishta Dev? What do you do? Sit and do quiet contemplation/ Mediation. You do not have to use any mantras or even a form of God to meditate. I teach children pranayaam--inhale/exhale slowly and then just concentrate upon your third eye. This teaches you how to still your thoughts/restlessness and eventually you become at peace.I have been teaching children as young as 4 years old to do this and you won't imagine how quietly they sit and mediate.Some have been practising this for more than 5 years now.Be patient, once you have a sincere mind---He will show you the way. If you expect miracles just overnight--you will be disappointed as you have to work for what you get. Many here have shown that one does

not need to read any scriptures to become a Devotee. Lord Krsna does not care if you read any scriptures--all He want is your unconditional Love. He revealed this message to me and everyday in my life He continues to demonstrate this. If anyone tells you that you have to read this particular scripture in order to be a devotee of Lord Krsna, Lord Rama, or any of the Avataras of Bhagwaan--then they are not truthful. This is the Truth that was revealed not to me alone but the same too to several devotees that I know. We love our Lord with unrestrained love. It is the Parampara that was handed down by Meerabai, Soordas, Narsi, Tukaraam, Tulsidas. These are living example of what Bhakti is--they have left us all their beautiful bhajans/writings in case one may have any doubts that they really existed. Some may make the excuse that these were special souls and are beyond ability of the rest of us. Yes, they

are exceptionally special souls but this type of Bhakti is within each of us--we just have to be hungry to find it.We must yearn for our Lord. Love Him with all our hearts and souls. Search for Him as we search/yearn for flesh and blood humans when we love them and are separated from them. We can express so much love for humans who sometimes return our love and affection with cruelty, yet we are restrained when it comes to Loving the most Loving Bhagwaan. I can go on and on, but beg anyone who really is searching/yearning for Divine Happiness-there is a path--Bhakti--unrestrained love and devotion. Search for your Ishta and don't feel disappointed if you are searching and not finding--it is all a test to show you how strong your will is. Bhagwaan knows all --it is us humans who don't know so He has to allow us to find our innate,latent strength that is why sometimes it takes a while to find our Ishta immediately. You may have to go

through the stages like many of us did and only when you are ready to receive His Divine Grace--it will come to you and it does so with such wonder. You can agree or disagree with what is written here--that is your prerogative.Call me a fool if you want to, insult me and it won't matter. One has to do what one is instructed to do and leave all the rest to Him. It is our duty to share our experiences and we do so as offerings to His Lotus Feet. Sri Krsna Sharanam Mama. Sri Visnu Naam Bhajle. Kaayena waacaa masendriyaiarvaa buddhyaa(aa)tmanaa vaa prakrteh-svabhaavat. Karomi yadyat sakalam parasmai Naaraayanaayeti samarpayaami Om Tat Sat Sri Krsnaarpanamastu. In His Service, Nandrani "Non-cooperation with evil is a sacred duty." M.K. Gandhi Ji HARI BOL

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.