IndiaDivine.org

God Has Many Forms . Why Worship Sri Krishna ?....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna ! Dandavat Pranam to Bhagavan Sri Krishna and all Vaishnavas. His Grace Sankarshan Das Adhikari answers your questions : Question God Has Many Forms. Why Many Worship Krishna?... My question is.....as some other teachers say that God is one but the names and images are many, what would be an argument to pick Krishna as the one you want to serve? Is that a personal choice, just something you feel in your heart, like when you meet a long lost friend? I understand that whom you serve they naturally come to your mind. But how do you find the face of God? Gordhan Answer Krishna is the Original Form of God... It's a fact that God has many names and many different forms. One can worship Him in any one of these names and forms and achieve the supreme result . It's also revealed in the Vedic scriptures that the original form of God is Krishna. All the other forms of God are emanations from Sri Krishna. Although I could focus on the Lord in His other forms, I prefer to worship Him in His original form of Krishna because by doing so I am worshipping all the forms of God simultaneously. Krishna is indeed our long lost friend and our best of friends!! The fact that the form of Krishna is the original form of God is confirmed in the Srimad Bhagavatam as follows: ete camsa-kalah pumsah krsnas tu bhagavan svayam "All the lists of the incarnations of Godhead submitted herewith are either

plenary expansions or parts of the plenary expansions of the Supreme Godhead, but Krsna is the original Personality of Godhead." --Srimad Bhagavatam 1.3.28 You are wondering how to find the face of God. In this regard it is stated in the Brahma Samhita that the face of God is only revealed to those whose eyes have been anointed with the salve of love of God. So you must reawaken the dormant love of God that is currently sleeping within you, and then you shall be able see God face to face. Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW