IndiaDivine.org

RE: ISKCON and Lord Krishna..........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Narayanadas Prabhu,

Your message is quite clear. However devotees always abstain from fault finding, THe corrections have to be made, and I think Lord Krishna personally supervises all the activities of ISKCON, though people may believe this or not.

When I visited the ISKCON centre in Vrindavan,I saw this for myself. By the prayers offered by his devotees, Krishna listens very carefully and blesses

everyone who deserves blessings. Rascals like me who make stupid mistakes in life are also blessed by the intervention of Krishna's devotees. It is important that we develop a need for Krishna's mercy, without which we are as good as a log of wood. We have to be flutes, which can be played by Krishna. We have to be good instruments in His hands. Servitude is the first and last lesson to be learnt by all mankind, servitude to Krishna.

We can serve Krishna by serving his devotees, by propogating the wonderful deeds of Krishna's pastimes as mention in Bhagvatam, by sharing with each other His transcendental Pastimes, we can eventually elevate ourselves to be at a platform of immortality where there is Krishna in the centre of all, and surrounded by Loyal Devotees.........innumerable Vishnus from innumerable universes, all serving Krishna.....

Thank you for praising true devotees like Nitapada Maharaja, who is a member of this group. His wonderful replies have never failed to astonish me, they come from the heart of a pure devotee, who has accepted Krishna sincerely and I always bow to such pure devotees of Krishna. I sincerely wish for all our group members to have the correct associations of real devotees, and may lord Krishna always lead you to the right person.

I bow at the feet of True Vaishnavas......

Humbly yours in service of the Lord.

Sanjeev Kumar Punj

punjsanjeev

Narayana Das <narayana_das77 To: Subject: ISKCON and Lord Krishna..........Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:27:42 -0800 (PST)

Om Namo Narayanaya !

One needs to be realistic in his claims that ISKCON has already changed the western world . Swamy Prabhupada had established the essential ISKCON foundation ( including necessary books such as Gita and Bhagavatam commentaries ) for his disciples to build on . Unfortunately , things did not progress in the right direction . The good start was spoiled soon . Among his successor Spiritual Masters 7 out of 11 , and among his disciples almost 80% abandoned ISKCON within a few years of Prabhupadaji’s death . Because of criminal misdeeds , the ISKCON organization was made bankrupt . The liberal contributions of so many pious devotees and their hard earned book-selling income were misused by the “pretenders” . I am not detailing their misdeeds which are known to many of you .

At present , non-Krishna spiritual organizations belonging to Sri Sri Ravishankar , Mata Amritananda Mayi and Sai Baba are doing very well whereas ISKCON is going down . The charismatic Acharyas of the above organizations know their business very well and they wisely don’t irritate other vedic paths . On the other hand, ISKCON is indiscrete in their utterances . What they are doing is just repeating Prabhupadaji’s words in “Parrot-like fashion” . The ISKCON teachers are offering their students freedom from birth , death and diseases if they surrender everything to the “bona fide” spiritual masters (who are belonging to their “Parampara” alone) . They arrogantly rubbish all other paths of veidic religion as fake . Surprisingly , they are respectful to the “MLECHHA” philosophies like Christianity and Islam due to financial reasons . This dishonest approach is unacceptable to the loyal Krishna-devotees .

Lord Krishna is the Supreme Personality of God head . He is the original source of Vedas . All Gods and Goddesses are His manifestations . When one worships another God like say Lord Shiva , he is worshipping Lord Krishna only though indirectly .

On His part , Lord Krishna is ever willing to be with His devotees . What is dearest to the Lord is the honest preaching of Krishna-bhakti . When one utters Krishna’s name with pure faith , the Lord is present there . This fact was clearly proved by great Acharyas like Lord Chaithanya . They physically made the devotees feel the presence of Krishna . They were great souls who were absolutely unselfish .They didn’t expect any benefit in return from their students other than Krishna-bhakti .

I am not saying that , there are no such pious teachers in ISKON . Of course , I am greatly impressed by His holiness Nitiapada Maharaja who is a member of this fine group . If such pure Krishna-devotees take over ISKCON , Lord Krishna will make it the top-most spiritual movement in the world . Let us collectively pray to Lord Krishna to involve in ISKCON .

Lord Krishna declares in Gita 9.26 to 9.28 :

Sloka 26patram puspam phalam toyam / yo me bhaktya prayacchatitad aham bhakty-upahrtam / asnami prayatatmanah(Whosoever offers to Me with bhakti a leaf, a flower, a fruit or even water, I will delightfully accept that offering .)

Sloka 27yat karosi yad asnasi / yaj juhosi dadasi yatyat tapasyasi kaunteya / tat kurusva mad-arpanam(O Kaunteya, whatever activities you perform, whatever you eat, whatever you sacrifice to sacred fire or give in charity and whatever penance you perform, offer them all to Me.)Sloka 28subhasubha-phalair evam / moksyase karma-bandhanaihsannyasa-yoga-yuktatma / vimukto mam upaisyasi( In this way you will be freed from bondage to work and its auspicious and inauspicious results. With your mind fixed on Me in this principle of renunciation, you will be liberated and come to Me.)

Please forgive me for any offence.

Narayanadas

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Catch all the cricketing action right here. Live score, match reports, photos et al.

Om Namoh Narayanaya. Sanjeev Ji, You stated the following ---where there is Krishna in the centre of all, and surrounded by Loyal Devotees.........innumerable Vishnus from innumerable universes, all serving Krishna..... Please tell--did Lord Krsna also tell you this bit? That Lord Vishnu is subservient to Him? Please explain how you can make such a declaration. In His Service, Nandrani "Non-cooperation with evil is a sacred duty." M.K. Gandhi Ji HARI BOL

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal

Dear sanjeev ji, please accept my humble pranams,I am not a follwer of ISKCON , but i have great regard for them, i am a Srivaishnavite and follwer of Bhagavadh Ramanujacharya.I Have seen number of times in india and US , ISKCON devotees freely speaking of Lord Vishnu and Godess Lakshmi devi in low manner by method of comparision.They quote the verse "krishnasya Bhagavan swayam" , which means Lord Krishna is Bhagavan Himself. well its true , but do you know that it can be ssen in more than four various Upanishads and other scriptures where the Word "Bhagavan " denotes Lord Narayana?.You may claim many references from scriptures surprisingly known only to gaudiya vaishnavas , which suddenly appeared 200 years ago.well all the great acharyas, saints and alwars have prayed to Lord Krishna and all his forms in equal proportion. there was never a distinction between Lord Krsihna or Lord

Vishnu.I do not know why Iskcon streses on the fact they pray to greater from of all in Hinduism ?.i can quote a incident from Mahabharatha where the great warrior Bheeshma , when asked by Yudhistra who is the one whow should be prayed at all times and how to pray. he recited "Vishnu Sahasranamam" the garland of 1000 names of Lord Vishnu , This garland on names was recited before Lord Kriishna himself, with Lord Krishna giving his nod for every name .This Sahasranamam has been dear to whole of Hindus irrespective of their faith either saivas or vaishnavas for thousands of years. Now you claim that its not so by quoting. "The pious results derived from chanting the thousand names of Lord Visnu three times can be attained by only one repetition of the holy name of Krsna.".I have seen many times so called great maharajas of Iskcon freely misquoting

various scriptures out of context. many times you have just quoted one sloka out of thousands from the puranas, which can substantiate your claims.I am not against your way of worship of Lord krishna and radha , but i am pained to see that just to glorify up your Gaudiya philosophy you are just trying to mudsling all other faiths like SriVaishnavism etc.Its good you spread bhakthi do it by all means, but do not put down others , so that you look big .I am writing this mail since i have interacted many Iskcon devotees and this pattern is same with all.Thank you,Jai Sriman Narayana.Praveen Chakravarthy

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate new house payment