IndiaDivine.org

Please Do Not Disrespect My Lord

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namoh Narayanaya. My Humble Pranaams to all devotees of The Lord. Sri K.V. Gopalakrishna, I just read Dasakam 100--The Glorious Vision of The Lord and my eyes are filled with tears. As my eyes drank in the Nectarine words describing Our Dear Lord, the hairs on my arms stood on end, thrill after thrill running through my body. How can words express gratitude to you for sharing such a gem with us? Sri Narayana Das Ji, Lord Nrsimha is only furious and frightening to those that are have evil and wicked intentions towards His Devotees. He destroyed Hiryanyakashyapu but is the most loving Father to Prahalada. Lord Nrsimha is the most Loving father to all. Love and adore Him and He will love and adore you and most of all protect you every moment. You are correct that ISKON only focuses on adoration to Lord

Krsna but in so doing they are committing maha paap by allowing their followers to disrespect Lord Vishnu, Lord Narayana and all other Devas and Devis. There is no excuse that people are not familiar with Sanskrit words these days and as they continue to use the word demi god--they are continuing to commit sin. Can you imagine mere mortals disrespecting Mahadev, Maha Kali? Do they know what harm they are doing to themselves? It is like the man who abused his wife who was a devotee and hurled insults at her because she was too devoted to The Lord and then preaches As it is. Does he know that Lord Krsna is shraaping him every time he talks about the Gita and with that same mouth hurls abuse at his wife? Would Lord Krsna really have any love for one who is cursing Him--because when you abuse Lord Vishnu and Lord Narayana you are really abusing Lord Krsna even one million times more. The two Pujaris that I

mentioned that has committed sins, I knew they were heading for self destruction--it happened faster than I even expected.These two fellas,like many here and elsewhere were following false propaganda by certain Sampardayas. I told them off many times because they too like Sanjeev Ji were saying the same thing--Lord Vishnu and Lord Narayana are subservient to Lord Krsna. Their explanation is that their Achayara explained that this is so. What a load of rubbish. ISKON and The Gaudias are the only Sampradayas who have been spreading this dangerous rubbish. No one wants to offend them and tell them that they are committing sin--I will tell them now. Anyone who praises Lord Krsna and with the same breath insults Lord Vishnu and Lord Narayana is committing themselves to an existence worse than hell.It is for this reason that many mainstream Hindus have rejected these two sampradayas. It is so disturbing to my mind

when I read such utter rubbish. My first inclination was to leave this group as soon as I saw what was written but the internet went down and it only came on back just now. If anyone continues to write such rubbish about my most beloved and dear Lord---I won't stay in that company at all. It will be a sin for me to do so. Everyone is free to commit as much paap as they see fit. If it is done in ignorance--if they prefer to wallow in ignorance--I won't be a party to that. Several people are from these sampradayas who have made up rules in order to worship Lord Krsna. My question to them is:Did Lord Krsna ever tell you that you must do all of these things? If your Archaya told you--isn't the Acharya's duty to help you get closer to The Lord or to stay close to Archarya and use only him as the medium? Do you always want to remain one pace away from The Lord or you want to be with The Lord?It makes me so sad when I see people holding

themselves back from being with The Lord. Lord Krsna hates restrictions--He broke all manmade rules and regulations from the moment He arrived on Earth. From childhood to adulthood--all rules He shattered. He demonstrated that those who love Him are very dear to Him. Do one need to read any sacred book to love Him--ask Meera and Soordas. Do we need special paraphernalia/food to show that we love Him--ask Vidur and Sudama. Do women have to wait until they are deemed purified before they pray to Him or call on Him---ask Draupadi Mata. Do we obey Guru Ji and Elders even when we know that they are wrong--ask Arjuna. When a woman was discarded because people didn't think that she was pure as she was kidnapped and forced to stay in another man's home--ask The Lord what He did with the sixteen thousand females that He freed from Narakasura. The Lord said "Surrender all Dharmas to Him." When you surrender

all Dharmas to The Lord---Dharma does not mean religion at all. You are surrendering yourself--your duty/every act--whether eating/sleeping/working etc to Him. You surrender all to Him and once you do so with a pure heart-He takes immediate responsibility of you. It is as simple as that.Be unrestrained in your Love to Him. Those that did wrong/commit apradh on innocent people/devotees--do prascitta and seek pardon from your victims--it is never too late to save your souls. Even if it is a dog that you were cruel too and cannot find it to do prachitta--find other dogs and do it to them. He is here, He is everywhere. He is in me, He is in you but do not drive Him out of you with evil actions and evil thoughts/mind. Do not suppress Him. He resides not in the stomach--but in our every breath as it is Breath that keeps us alive --it is He that keeps us alive............ Those that have commit Maha Paap by insulting Him--this is

your chance to redeem your souls. Do prascitta at once. Apologise for insulting The Lord. You must first do so to all of us who love The Lord and will not stand for any insults to Him. With every single sentence that you write in insult is like a dagger to a devotee's heart--we cannot bear to hear/read insults to our Dear Most Beloved Lord. I have cried so much since I have read those words, you won't imagine. Insult Nandrani as much as you want but please do not insult Her Lord. Kaayena waacaa masendriyaiarvaa buddhyaa(aa)tmanaa vaa prakrteh-svabhaavat. Karomi yadyat sakalam parasmai Naaraayanaayeti samarpayaami On Tat Sat Sri Krisnapranmastu. In His Service, Nandrani. "Non-cooperation with evil is a sacred duty." M.K.

Gandhi Ji HARI BOL

24 FIFA World Cup tickets to be won with Mail. Learn more