IndiaDivine.org

Please Do Not Behave like More Intelligent or Like a Fool......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lord Krishna is Dearest Dear Devotees of Lord Hari, My Respect to all Devotees who Cried hearing the Glories of Lord Hari. Even though People are Devoted to Lord Krishna.........Still they fighting for Differentiating Krishna,Narayana,Vishnu..... with their Foolish thoughts and Foolishness..........Ram Ram Do know that Lord Narayana(Lord Vishnu) has taken 10 forms and Lord krishna is one among them....There is no Supreme among them Ok..........10 Avataras are having all Qualities and Quantities in Same Size.................Dont Try to Measure yourself...You will burn to Ash.....Your Mistake is your Karma Reaction..... Who is

wanted Proof ?....................Suppose Krishna is not Supreme.........Will you leave Lord Krishna???....................Very sad to read the Comments of many members of this Group............. Loving Lord Krishna after knowing that he is Supreme.............This is the Cause of all Problems in IskCon or in People............. Devotion Comes Out without knowing anything.....I am very Happy because i am a big Ignorant boy....I only know to Love my Lord.......I do not know Sanskrit and I do not want to know the Supreme also....That is only known to Hari and Hara.....I love my dear krishna or my dear rama or my dear narayana ok.......................... Crores of People are there Loving Lord Shiva, Lord Ayyappa , Lord Muruga, Lord Ganapati etc.... We are Fools in front of God ok...........Who want to say krishna and vishnu is

different??..... Have u read Bhagavat Gita?.....Lord Krishna to Arjuna "My dear Arjuna, Lord Indra..Lord Surya..Lord Shiva...Lord Muruga...All are Myself only" Many People are Much Devoted to Ayyappa or Lord Shiva....I am very happy seeing their Pure devotion ....I see my Lord Krishna there.................Ok Great Devotee Poondanam has said in his Devoted Poem "Jnana Pana".... "Is there no Vishnu Bhaktas in this Earth?" Poondanam was a great great much great devotee than us who went to Vaikunta with Body.....I do not think Me and You all are much intelligent than Him who has written such a beautiful poem containing all the Essence of Vedas...........Ok Some Members are Asking for Proof that

"Krishna and Vishnu are Same or Not".....Ram Ram.... Years will pass away and you will be doing your Research....But those Humble Devotees will get their Narayana.............. In Guruvayoor ( Boolokha Vaikunta )..............Daily you can hear "Om namo Narayana"....Where Lord Krishna's Beautiful Deity is Installed ..........That Deity was Worshipped by Lord Krishna in Dwaraka............... Unwanted Questions are Not Good......You will be having thousands of Questions....and it will take lot of time to get Answers..........Listen to me : Love Dear krishna with much love,affection,devotion and respect ...then you will get answers without anybody's help..............Did you see Dreams daily?....Then surely you will get Answers.............Hare Krishna I have One Request to Rajeev Bhaiyya...."This Group is For

Prayings, presenting Poems of Lord Narayana,Telling the Stories,Guiding the Devotees......etc For all good things which brings happiness while reading Ok" and Not for Foolish Questions.............Which is Not worth...!! Very Sad..............Now I remember the Words of Lord Ayyappa "Lakhs of People come to see me every Year But i am seeing only 1 or 2 Pure devotees who are dear to me! " Binu "Love My Lord then you see How you get the Knowledge and How your Ignorance is Wiped Out" "Did you have As much Devotion as Radha is having to Lord Krishna ...!" "Did you have As much Friendship as Sudhama is having to Lord Krishna...! " "Did you have As much Love Mother Devaki and Mother Yashoda are having to Lord Krishna...!" There is No meaning what ever i say..........I stop saying Now!!! Hare Krishna

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Well done BinuKutta, Those who understand your feeling and your devotion to Lord are fortunate. This is an ample answer to them who indulge in bickering in the name of lord and bhakti or creating some sort of cult. Ask them to read Bhagavat Geetha or Narayaneeyam at least once in their life time. They negate Adi Sankara also for his Advaita philosophy lest they read and understand Bhajagovindam. Instead of making arguments on Supreme, Bajagovindam Bhajagovindam Govindam Bhaja Mootamathe..... Yogindranam Thwathangeshu Adhikasu Madhuram Muktibhajam Nivaso... Bhaktanam Kamavarshadwitarukisalayam Nadha Te Padamoolam Nityam Chithasthitham me, Pavanapurapathe Krishna, Krishna, Krishna, Krishna Krishna..... Krishna, Karunyasindho..... Hrithwa Nisheshathapat Prathisathu Paramananda Sandoha Lakshmim... Krishna! Devettan binu tv <binuyogi wrote: Lord Krishna is Dearest Dear Devotees of Lord Hari, My Respect to all Devotees who Cried hearing the Glories of Lord

Hari. Even though People are Devoted to Lord Krishna.........Still they fighting for Differentiating Krishna,Narayana,Vishnu..... with their Foolish thoughts and Foolishness..........Ram Ram Do know that Lord Narayana(Lord Vishnu) has taken 10 forms and Lord krishna is one among them....There is no Supreme among them Ok..........10 Avataras are having all Qualities and Quantities in Same Size.................Dont Try to Measure yourself...You will burn to Ash.....Your Mistake is your Karma Reaction..... Who is wanted Proof ?....................Suppose Krishna is not Supreme.........Will you leave Lord Krishna???....................Very sad to read the Comments of many members of this Group............. Loving Lord Krishna after knowing that he is Supreme.............This is

the Cause of all Problems in IskCon or in People............. Devotion Comes Out without knowing anything.....I am very Happy because i am a big Ignorant boy....I only know to Love my Lord.......I do not know Sanskrit and I do not want to know the Supreme also....That is only known to Hari and Hara.....I love my dear krishna or my dear rama or my dear narayana ok.......................... Crores of People are there Loving Lord Shiva, Lord Ayyappa , Lord Muruga, Lord Ganapati etc.... We are Fools in front of God ok...........Who want to say krishna and vishnu is different??..... Have u read Bhagavat Gita?.....Lord Krishna to Arjuna "My dear Arjuna, Lord Indra..Lord Surya..Lord Shiva...Lord Muruga...All are Myself only" Many People are Much Devoted to Ayyappa or Lord Shiva....I am very

happy seeing their Pure devotion ....I see my Lord Krishna there.................Ok Great Devotee Poondanam has said in his Devoted Poem "Jnana Pana".... "Is there no Vishnu Bhaktas in this Earth?" Poondanam was a great great much great devotee than us who went to Vaikunta with Body.....I do not think Me and You all are much intelligent than Him who has written such a beautiful poem containing all the Essence of Vedas...........Ok Some Members are Asking for Proof that "Krishna and Vishnu are Same or Not".....Ram Ram.... Years will pass away and you will be doing your Research....But those Humble Devotees will get their Narayana.............. In Guruvayoor (

Boolokha Vaikunta )..............Daily you can hear "Om namo Narayana"....Where Lord Krishna's Beautiful Deity is Installed ..........That Deity was Worshipped by Lord Krishna in Dwaraka............... Unwanted Questions are Not Good......You will be having thousands of Questions....and it will take lot of time to get Answers..........Listen to me : Love Dear krishna with much love,affection,devotion and respect ...then you will get answers without anybody's help..............Did you see Dreams daily?....Then surely you will get Answers.............Hare Krishna I have One Request to Rajeev Bhaiyya...."This Group is For Prayings, presenting Poems of Lord Narayana,Telling the Stories,Guiding the Devotees......etc For all good things which brings happiness while reading Ok" and Not for Foolish

Questions.............Which is Not worth...!! Very Sad..............Now I remember the Words of Lord Ayyappa "Lakhs of People come to see me every Year But i am seeing only 1 or 2 Pure devotees who are dear to me! " Binu "Love My Lord then you see How you get the Knowledge and How your Ignorance is Wiped Out" "Did you have As much Devotion as Radha is having to Lord Krishna ...!" "Did you have As much Friendship as Sudhama is having to Lord Krishna...! " "Did you have As much Love Mother

Devaki and Mother Yashoda are having to Lord Krishna...!" There is No meaning what ever i say..........I stop saying Now!!! Hare Krishna Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment