IndiaDivine.org

ISKCON and Lord Krishna..........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya ! One needs to be realistic in his claims that ISKCON has already changed the western world . Swamy Prabhupada had established the essential ISKCON foundation ( including

necessary books such as Gita and Bhagavatam commentaries ) for his disciples to build on . Unfortunately , things did not progress in the right direction . The good start was spoiled soon . Among his successor Spiritual Masters 7 out of 11 , and among his disciples almost 80% abandoned ISKCON within a few years of Prabhupadaji’s death . Because of criminal misdeeds , the ISKCON organization was made bankrupt . The liberal contributions of so many pious devotees and their hard earned book-selling income were misused by the “pretenders” . I am not detailing their misdeeds which are known to many of you . At present , non-Krishna spiritual organizations belonging to Sri Sri Ravishankar , Mata Amritananda Mayi and Sai Baba are doing very well whereas ISKCON is going down . The charismatic Acharyas of the above organizations know their business very well and they wisely don’t irritate other vedic paths . On the other hand, ISKCON is indiscrete in their utterances . What they are doing is just repeating Prabhupadaji’s words in “Parrot-like fashion” . The ISKCON teachers are offering their students freedom from birth , death and diseases if they surrender everything to the “bona fide” spiritual masters (who are belonging to their “Parampara” alone) . They arrogantly rubbish all other paths of veidic religion as fake . Surprisingly , they are respectful to the “MLECHHA” philosophies like Christianity and Islam due to financial reasons . This dishonest approach is unacceptable to the loyal Krishna-devotees . Lord Krishna is the Supreme Personality of God head . He is the original source of Vedas . All Gods and Goddesses are His

manifestations . When one worships another God like say Lord Shiva , he is worshipping Lord Krishna only though indirectly . On His part , Lord Krishna is ever willing to be with His devotees . What is dearest to the Lord is the honest preaching of Krishna-bhakti . When one utters Krishna’s name with pure faith , the Lord is present there . This fact was clearly proved by great Acharyas like Lord Chaithanya . They physically made the devotees feel the presence of

Krishna . They were great souls who were absolutely unselfish .They didn’t expect any benefit in return from their students other than Krishna-bhakti . I am not saying that , there are no such pious teachers in ISKON . Of course , I am greatly impressed by His holiness Nitiapada Maharaja who is a member of this fine group . If such pure Krishna-devotees take over ISKCON , Lord Krishna will make it the top-most spiritual movement in the world . Let us collectively pray to Lord Krishna to involve in

ISKCON . Lord Krishna declares in Gita 9.26 to 9.28 : Sloka 26patram puspam phalam toyam / yo me bhaktya prayacchatitad aham

bhakty-upahrtam / asnami prayatatmanah(Whosoever offers to Me with bhakti a leaf, a flower, a fruit or even water, I will delightfully accept that offering .) Sloka 27yat karosi yad asnasi / yaj juhosi dadasi yatyat tapasyasi kaunteya / tat kurusva mad-arpanam(O Kaunteya, whatever activities you perform, whatever you eat, whatever you sacrifice to sacred

fire or give in charity and whatever penance you perform, offer them all to Me.)Sloka 28subhasubha-phalair evam / moksyase karma-bandhanaihsannyasa-yoga-yuktatma / vimukto mam upaisyasi( In this way you will be freed from bondage to work and its auspicious and inauspicious results. With your mind fixed on Me in this principle of renunciation, you will be liberated and come to Me.) Please forgive me for any offence. Narayanadas

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.