IndiaDivine.org

My Road Accident and Guruvayoorappan's Timely Help !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Devotees ,

I am Gopa kumar From Dubai . Last Saturday, I had an accident . I was crossing the road . All the vehicles were waiting for the signal and so I tried to cross the road . After crossing three tracks , I just I entered the fourth and last track in which the signal was green . I don't know what happened , but I had been thrown away to the foot path by a car . I couldn't realize what happened . But after two or three minutes, I realized that a car hit me . Lot of people surrounded me and was taking care of me . Then I understood it is little serious . When I looked at my pants, it was full of blood ; and I got the feeling that blood is coming from my face . But when I looked at my thumb it appeared to be fractured and it was bleeding badly . Then, Police and Ambulance arrived . I told to the police that it was not the mistake of the driver and I apologized the driver. I tried to stand us but was not able to balance my body . My left side was paining badly . The Doctors checked my head and chest and noted no serious injury there .

They took me to the hospital and took the X-ray . The thumb- born was found to be dislocated after the fracture. They tried to retain the position but failed to do so . They could not stitch the wound until the repositioning of that born was done . So, that wound was bleeding badly . Then one senior Doctor came and told me that it needs Surgery and will cost Dhs-8000/- ( Rs-1,00,000/ -) in that hospital . He advised me to go to the Government t hospital where the Surgery will cost only Dhs-2000/- .

I went to the govt hospital while my friends and relatives joined to help . In the govt hospital the four Doctors tried to retain the position of my thump-born but failed . Then they confirmed the Surgery .

While I was lying on the bed with tears , one Keralite who also had an accident by a Crane was lying on the nearby bed He asked me to pray . He added "Nobody can save us except Bhagavan ".

I really with my full mind called Guruvayoorappan and prayed sincerely. I was weeping because none of my dearest ones was near me : My father , mother , brother and other close relatives all are in Kerala . None of them knows my condition . Only Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan was near me. Then suddenly one Doctor came there and he once again tried to reposition the born . And he succeeded !!!!. Please note that the decision of Surgery was taken by this Doctor ( other three doctors had accepted that Decision).

Why did he came to see me again ? Who sent him alone ?Who inspired him to try again ? Only I know who did all these. And I prayed Guruvayoorappan again and again.

The Doctors plastered my hand after stitching the wound . Now my health is improving.

Trust Guruvayoorappan ! . He will be with you to solve all your problems .

Regards,

Gopa kumar

Dubai ,U.A.E

Radhe Krishna!

We can count upon Krishna. He will not let down His devotee

Love

KVG.

Gopakumar wrote:

Dear Devotees ,

I am Gopa kumar From Dubai

.. Last Saturday, I had an accident . I was crossing the

road . All the vehicles were waiting for the signal and so I

tried to cross the road . After crossing three tracks , I

just I entered the fourth and last track in which the signal was green .

I don't know what happened , but I had been thrown away to the

foot path by a car . I couldn't realize what happened . But after

two or three minutes, I realized that a

car hit me . Lot of people surrounded me

and was taking care of me . Then I understood it is little

serious . When I looked at my pants, it was full

of blood ; and I got the feeling that blood is coming

from my face . But when I looked at my thumb it

appeared to be fractured and it was bleeding badly .

Then, Police and Ambulance arrived . I told

to the police that it was not the mistake of the driver and I

apologized the driver. I tried to stand us but was not able to

balance my body . My left side was paining badly .

The Doctors checked my head and chest and noted no

serious injury there .

They took me to the

hospital and took the X-ray . The thumb- bone

was found to be dislocated after the fracture. They

tried to retain the position but failed to do so . They could

not stitch the wound until the repositioning of that bone was done . So,

that wound was bleeding badly .

Then one senior Doctor came and told me that it needs Surgery and will

cost Dhs-8000/- ( Rs-1,00,000/ -) in that hospital . He

advised me to go to the Government t hospital where the Surgery will

cost only Dhs-2000/- .

I went to the govt

hospital while my friends and relatives joined to

help . In the govt hospital the four Doctors tried to

retain the position of my thump-born but failed . Then

they confirmed the Surgery .

While I was lying on the

bed with tears , one Keralite who also had an accident

by a Crane was lying on the nearby bed He asked me to

pray . He added "Nobody can save us except Bhagavan ".

I really with my full

mind called Guruvayoorappan and prayed sincerely. I was weeping

because none of my dearest ones was near me : My father

, mother , brother and other close relatives all are in

Kerala . None of them knows my

condition . Only Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan was

near me. Then suddenly one Doctor came there and he once

again tried to reposition the bone . And he succeeded

!!!!. Please note that the decision of Surgery was taken by this

Doctor ( other three doctors had accepted that Decision).

Why did he came to see

me again ? Who sent him alone ?Who inspired him to try

again ? Only I know who did all these. And I prayed

Guruvayoorappan again and again.

The Doctors plastered my

hand after stitching the wound . Now my health is improving.

Trust Guruvayoorappan ! .

He will be with you to solve all your problems .

Regards,

Gopa kumar

Dubai ,U.A.E

Dear Mr. Gopa Kumar, It was really wonderful to read the Leela of Shriman Guruvayurappan. Lets all pray HIM sincerely as done by Mr. Gopa Kumar to come out of our sufferings and sorrow. As rightly opined none else can save in this Universe except by him, as the entire universe is his creation. Regards Sincerely ShankaranGopakumar <gop_god wrote: Dear Devotees , I am Gopa kumar From Dubai . Last Saturday, I had an accident . I was crossing the road . All the vehicles were waiting for the signal and so I tried to cross the road . After crossing three tracks , I just I entered the fourth and last track in which the signal was green . I don't know what happened , but I had been thrown away to the foot path by a car . I couldn't realize what happened . But after two or three minutes, I realized that a car hit me . Lot of people surrounded me and was taking care of me .

Then I understood it is little serious . When I looked at my pants, it was full of blood ; and I got the feeling that blood is coming from my face . But when I looked at my thumb it appeared to be fractured and it was bleeding badly . Then, Police and Ambulance arrived . I told to the police that it was not the mistake of the driver and I apologized the driver. I tried to stand us but was not able to balance my body . My left side was paining badly . The Doctors checked my head and chest and noted no serious injury there . They took me to the hospital and took the X-ray . The thumb- born

was found to be dislocated after the fracture. They tried to retain the position but failed to do so . They could not stitch the wound until the repositioning of that born was done . So, that wound was bleeding badly . Then one senior Doctor came and told me that it needs Surgery and will cost Dhs-8000/- ( Rs-1,00,000/ -) in that hospital . He advised me to go to the Government t hospital where the Surgery will cost only Dhs-2000/- . I went to the govt hospital while my friends and relatives joined to help . In the govt hospital the four Doctors tried to retain the position of my thump-born but failed . Then they confirmed the

Surgery . While I was lying on the bed with tears , one Keralite who also had an accident by a Crane was lying on the nearby bed He asked me to pray . He added "Nobody can save us except Bhagavan ". I really with my full mind called Guruvayoorappan and prayed sincerely. I was weeping because none of my dearest ones was near me : My father , mother , brother and other close relatives all are in Kerala . None of them knows my condition . Only Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan was near me. Then suddenly

one Doctor came there and he once again tried to reposition the born . And he succeeded !!!!. Please note that the decision of Surgery was taken by this Doctor ( other three doctors had accepted that Decision). Why did he came to see me again ? Who sent him alone ?Who inspired him to try again ? Only I know who did all these. And I prayed Guruvayoorappan again and again. The Doctors plastered my hand after stitching the wound . Now my health is improving. Trust Guruvayoorappan ! . He will be with you to solve all your problems . Regards, Gopa kumar Dubai ,U.A.E

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.