IndiaDivine.org

Bhagwaan's Lila

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namoh Narayanaya. Om Visnave Namah Bhagwaan at Holi A few months ago, my big toe started paining---could not figure out the reason why. It started Sunday evening and got worse as the days went by. It was swollen too and I couldn't put any weight on it at all. Had my Bhaiya massage it but it got worse and the pain was really unbearable no matter what was rubbed on it. Then came our Vrat day, that evening after our Puja at home my Bhaiya was going to our Mandir for Darshana/Arti so I went along with him even though it was paining too much to walk. It was just the two of us alone. I limped all the way inside

and in my haste to get to the Altar to touch His Feet, I stubbed the same sick toe really hard. The pain was so intense that I felt it to my head. This happened just about 2 feet from Bhagwaan. I threw myself forward and clutched onto His Feet as the pain was too much. The only thought that entered my head as I pressed my head to His Feet was---Is this the way You are rewarding me for wanting to see you Prabhu? There were tears in my eyes from the physical pain and the pain that I felt because He allowed it to happen. Almost immediately, I felt a lightness in my sick foot. I was kneeling in front of Bhagwaan with my head at His Feet so I raised myself up and stood on the sick foot. As I put weight on it--there was just a slight soreness. I wriggled the toe--it was so swollen just a moment ago that it was too painful to move--now no pain and it seemed as if it was going down too. I called out to my Bhaiya. When I told him what happened,

he just smiled. One whole week I had to limp in pain and in one second my toe was healed again. About a month later I was reading Man's Eternal Quest by Swami Yogananda Ji and in it he related the exact incident happening to him. I was so shocked and truly amazed. Whether you are an Elevated Soul like The Archaya or an ordinary person like yours truly--Bhagwaan cares for all of us once we love Him. He does not differentiate at all does He? TAD VISNOH PARAMAM PADAM Om Tat Sat Sri Krsnapranamastu. In His Service, Nandrani "Non-cooperation with evil is a

sacred duty." M.K. Gandhi Ji HARI BOL Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.