IndiaDivine.org

Questions & Answers on Krishna-Bhakti ....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

( His Grace Sankarshan Das Adhikari Answers according to VEDAS)

Question -1

Have You Seen Lord Sri Krishna any time ?

A student .

Answer

Many people inquire, "Have you seen Lord Sri Krishna ?" as if seeing God is the most important qualification in spiritual life. The real fact of the matter however is that seeing God is not nearly so important as fully surrendering oneself unto the Lord. The soul who is fully surrendered unto Lord Krishna is that person who is actually qualified to deliver the Lord to us. Not necessarily that person who has seen God. Once there was an old woman carrying a bundle of sticks through the forest . She became very fatigued at holding such a burden on her shoulder and dropped the sticks. She called out to Lord Krishna for help . He then appeared before her. She could have at that time begged for any benediction, but instead she asked the Lord to pick up the sticks and put them back on her shoulder. So, this old woman saw Lord Krishna , but she did not take undue advantage of that opportunity. If you are working at the Ford Motor Company can your status within the Company be judged by whether you have seen Mr. Ford or not? No. Even an ordinary worker who is on the verge of losing his job might happen to see Mr. Ford as he walks by on the way to his office. That person who has the highest degree of status with the Company is that person whose service is most appreciated by Mr. Ford, not necessarily those who have seen Him. So instead of being so much concerned to see Lord Krishna, we should try to act in such a way that Krishna will see us, how nicely we are serving Him. This is real advancement on the path of Krishna-Bhakti . Question-2

I Have a Continuous Doubt... I have a continuous doubt whether I will be able to reach Lord Krishna or not. I always have a fear of not being able to do so. This makes me depressed. Please help. Your student

Answer

Surrender and You Will Attain Lord Krishna... There is no need to get depressed. Depression never helped anybody. If you surrender fully, you will easily attain Him. If don't surrender, you will never attain Him. It's simply up to you. If you are serious to surrender, Krishna will give you all facility to easily do so. What is your desire? Man proposes and God disposes. Question -3

Am I Cheating Allah and My Family Members?... After going through difficult times of chanting the `Hare Krishna Mahamantra' 108 x 16 times, I find there is a great transformation in my life. Initially I found it hard to do it, but now I get up at 2.30 am and chant the required times. My family thinks I am chanting the Muslim Allahu Akhbar. Am I cheating them and God? Please advise, although I am very comfortable chanting : Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare Your student

Answer

You Are Doing the Best of All Possible Service...

I am very pleased to hear that you are chanting 16 rounds of `Hare Krishna Mahamantra' regularly. Since Allah is a form of Sri Krishna you are not cheating Allah, Krishna, or your Muslim family members by chanting the Hare Krishna mantra. To the contrary, you are doing the best of all possible service. Question -4

How Do We Recognize Lord Krishna's Will?... How do we recognize Kirshna's will for us in everyday life?. In my opinion, we should always ask, "What would love do?" This is what I am trying to do .Gordana

Answer

Lord Krishna's Will is Revealed by the Bhagavad-gita and the Pure Devotees... Krishna's will is revealed in the Bhagavad-gita and by His Pure devotees (Vaishnavas) . The Pure Devotee is an instrument of Krishna ; and he lovingly guides the aspiring Devotees, "Do this and don't do this." In this way the budding Devotees are solidly connected with Krishna's will. Simply asking ourselves what would love do is nice, but it can be imperfect because we are currently in a state of imperfection. Arjuna thought that the loving thing to do would be to not the fight the battle, but it turned out that Lord Krishna's will was different. Sankarshan Das Adhikari