IndiaDivine.org

Tears of Separation ....( Krishna - Lila )

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna ! Dandavat Pranams to Bhagavan Sri Krishna and all Vaishnvas ,

Since childhood , the Grama-Devata ( Viilage-Deity) Sri Krishnaswamy is my "Ishta-Devata" . My faith in Him grew up with age and experience .

About (7) years back , the elders in my family thought about the partition of properties . They consulted , the Vedic Jyothishi to know about the factors behind the allocation of the ancestral house . After the astrological verification he revealed :

" Sri Krishnaswamy wants the elder son ( me) to stay here . If he chooses to leave this place , it will harm his progress . "

All agreed in principle to this concept . But, further action was not taken at that time due to various reasons . The subject of 'Partition' again came up for consideration only after another year . By this time , certain issues caused a change in the plans . We all agreed to allocate the ancestral Villa to a more needy person .

I had to find a new residence for my wife and children . Because of my job and other inconveniences , I decided to look for a Villa in town . However , I was afraid to re-locate because of the warning given by the Vedic Jyothishi . Then an offer came up for a Villa, near a Krishna temple in town .

My one close relative advised me that , before verifying the auspiciousness of this Villa , I should seek the permission of my Grama-Devata .

So, I and wife went to Evoor temple . After circumambulation, I submitted the traditional "Dakshina" ( Betel leaves , Arcca nut and Coin) to Sri Krishnaswamy and prayed :

" O my Ishta Deva ! I don't have any option but to re-locate to another place . Please pardon me for leaving this place and permit to buy the Villa , near another temple .You are my `Ishta Deva' for ever . Please have mercy on me " .

Suddenly , I was overtaken by very strong emotion . Tears started flowing continuously from my eyes . Intense pain of separation filled my heart . I tried to control myself but failed miserably . After a while , I diverted mind by looking at my wife who was standing the other side . I was surprised to see that , she too was in the same state. Both of us continued to cry for sometime and then got calmed down .

Surprisingly , we both were all alone, when this happened . Nobody came near the Deity during this period . When we became normal, the Pujari came and gave us 'Prasadam' . We firmly believe that , Sri Krishnaswamy's compassion towards us was revealed through our emotions .

Later, we consulted the Vedic Jyothishi to know , Sri Krishnawamy's opinion about the re-location . We didn't reveal any detail to him , but just asked about the auspiciousness of a Villa which we intend to buy . The `Prasna' ( astrological verification) revealed :

" Yes , You can buy it . Sri Krishna accepts that you are moving to a place that is near to His another temple" .

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya!!! SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev