IndiaDivine.org

Re:Vilwamangalam Swami's Stomach-ache and Sri Krishna ... ( A true Even

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namoh Narayanaya Om Visnave Namah. My humble pranaams to all devotees. Sri Krishnadasa Rajeev Ji, Thanks so much for this beautiful but most profound Katha.This a lesson that we must all learn from. " I was trying to give you `Mukti' ( liberation) in this lifetime itself . For this , all your `bad karma' of the past was minimized as a token pay-off by that minor pain . That is why I didn't touch it when you asked . By taking this unwise short-cut , you attained (3) more births to clear the `karmic reactions of past lives ". A devotee got married to

someone who claimed that he was a devotee/loves Bhagwaan and wants to serve Dharma. From the wedding night itself, the husband started abusing his wife.The abuse got worse as the days went on---no matter what this devotee did--it was not good enough for her husband. Sometimes in his rage he'd chased her out of the bedroom and she'd have to sleep in their study as there was nowhere else to go. This devotee came from a very pious home and never had to face a moment of hardship so this experience was a huge shock to her.She could not do her pujas/devotion in peace was harassed and tormented because she was a devotee. In the end, after 3 months of marriage, she got literally ill but the husband now didn't want a sick wife. She went back to her parents home and he told her to stay there and let them take care of her. As soon as she was well again, he wanted her to return but she didn't.In the end, he blamed her for his behaviour and accused her of abusing him --in

fact everything that he did to her--he accused her of doing the same to him.He was projecting his abusive behaviour onto his victim. At first this devotee was so hurt by her experience that she could not connect/concentrate on Bhagwaan but she held onto Him. He allowed her to grieve and then He took over. In the end, what she realised is like the Katha with Vilwamangalam Swami Ji, she had to go through that period because of what happened in previous births. But because she was dear to The Lord, He was watching and observing and when she thought that she couldn't bear it anymore--He revealed His Glory to her. She was told that she had to endure that period of severe sufferings because of past karmas. She asked

Bhagwaan but why did you allow me to suffer so much when you know that I love you? His reply was the same thing basically that he told Vilwamangalam Swami Ji---he gave her the stenghth to endure that hardship in this life time itself as that is the only way she is sure to come to Him directly after leaving this lifetime. Many of us go through bad episodes and we wonder where is Bhagwaan when we need Him--or how can He allow His devotee to suffer. But He allows the suffering to happen in a supervised manner--if we are supposed to break our hand, we may just get a bruise or sprain--He lightens the blow. Kunti Mata Ji asked Bhagwaan to allow her to suffer so that she will

always remember Him. Most people only remember The Lord when they are in distress--that is why The Lord makes them suffer as that is the only way they will seek Him and He knows that only He alone will liberate your sins/save your soul. A few nights ago, I couldn't sleep because I was not well. Whole night, I spoke to my Lord. Then next day I was well again. My Mother asked me why didn't you call on Bhagwaan and ask Him to make you well again? I said that I spent the whole night chatting with The Lord--what a great gift I got. My illness that night is almost a blessing as it gave me the chance of spending whole night in His Company. What I prefer, however is to

remember The Lord especially when I am happy, when I have no sufferings, at all times I don't want to have to suffer to remember Him--that means I am just using the Lord!! When I am well again--forget Him?? No no no. Let our dear Lord be with us at all times. Remember Him at all times, in happiness and in distress. Thanks again Sri Krishnadasa Rajeev Ji. TAD VISNOH PARAMAM PADAM. Om Tat Sat SriKrsnapranamastu. In His Service, Nandrani "Non-cooperation with evil is a sacred duty." M.K. Gandhi Ji HARI BOL Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.