IndiaDivine.org

Please guide me, how to reach Mathura

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hare krishna

i am planning to go to mathura, kindly guide me with the train

facilities between delhi and mathura. i understand taxi would be

expensive . i am reaching delhi airport in the evening after 7.00 PM.

and departing the next day at 7.00 PM from airport. so please suggest

me how should i plan my trip. if bus is recommended how comfortable it

is, as i am travelling with my baby?

kindly guide me. if there is no better alternative how much would a

taxi cost?

hare krishna

hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare

hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare

hare krishna..

most south bound trains from new delhi goes through

Mathura, but check if it stops at mathura, 'cos some

of them being super express may not stop. your best

bet is to check/reserve your tickets online at indian

railways website which is

http://www.indianrail.gov.in/

It is a very detailed website and gives very detailed

info.

Hare Krishna

It takes around 2-3 hours from N Delhi. Hare

Krishna..

--- krishna <tsuren_1974 wrote:

> hare krishna

> i am planning to go to mathura, kindly guide me with

> the train

> facilities between delhi and mathura. i understand

> taxi would be

> expensive . i am reaching delhi airport in the

> evening after 7.00 PM.

> and departing the next day at 7.00 PM from airport.

> so please suggest

> me how should i plan my trip. if bus is recommended

> how comfortable it

> is, as i am travelling with my baby?

> kindly guide me. if there is no better alternative

> how much would a

> taxi cost?

> hare krishna

> hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare

> hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare

>

>

best suggestion is to come out at the airport and come up at the departure from the lift instead of arrival from there u will get lots of taxis and autos cheaper then the arrival for nizamuddin railway station from there lots of trains to mathura till 2 a m in mathura if u need any guest house or something then let me know i will assist you may god bless u for your holy journey u can call me sanjay 09411967784sreeshankar <sreeshankar wrote: hare krishna..most south

bound trains from new delhi goes throughMathura, but check if it stops at mathura, 'cos someof them being super express may not stop. your bestbet is to check/reserve your tickets online at indianrailways website which is http://www.indianrail.gov.in/It is a very detailed website and gives very detailedinfo.Hare KrishnaIt takes around 2-3 hours from N Delhi. HareKrishna..--- krishna <tsuren_1974 > wrote:> hare krishna> i am planning to go to mathura, kindly guide me with> the train > facilities between delhi and mathura. i understand> taxi would be > expensive . i am reaching delhi airport in the> evening after 7.00 PM. > and departing the next day at 7.00 PM from airport.> so please suggest > me how should i plan my trip. if bus is

recommended> how comfortable it > is, as i am travelling with my baby?> kindly guide me. if there is no better alternative> how much would a > taxi cost? > hare krishna> hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare> hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare> >

Hare Krishna I just returned from Mathura and here are a few ideas you may want to consider depending on your convenience. I am not sure when your date of travel is. But I am sure you are aware of the current mess of all flight schedules due to the fog. So please check accordingly. If you landing in Delhi at 7 PM it is best for you to take a taxi instead of bus or train. The taxi will cost you between 1200-1400. You could try bargaining. Also since you have a baby and also since you have only a day's time it is best to use a taxi. You will reach Mathura around 10. It is about 156 km from Delhi. The drive is smooth and comfortable (considering you have a child to travel with). There are many dhams/places to stay in and it would be better to find some place to stay at before. You could also consider staying at Vrindavan whee it is relatively easier to find a

place. Hope this little info is of some help Hare Krishna krishna <tsuren_1974 wrote: hare krishnai am planning to go to mathura, kindly guide me with the train facilities between delhi and mathura. i understand taxi would be expensive . i am reaching delhi airport in the evening after 7.00 PM. and departing the next day at 7.00 PM from airport. so please suggest me how should i plan my trip. if bus is recommended how comfortable it is, as i am travelling with my baby?kindly guide me. if there is no better alternative how much would a taxi cost? hare krishnahare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare harehare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare