IndiaDivine.org

More Information about Mathura

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare krishna I think your times are too tight, with a kid, I would say its more difficult. would suggest two alternatives. 1. Stay in delhi, may be in ISCKON temple in East of kailash, New delhi in night and get a train in the early morning ie TAJ EXPRESS, which goes to agra and stops at mathura, you can board at NEW DELHI. check the timinngs and you have to come back by bus or taxi becouse you cant take chance for your connecting flight. 2. More appropriate and I strongly recommend, straight from airport go to VRINDAVAN by taxi and stay there in ISCKON or there are so many Ashrams and hotels worth staying, it will take 4 hrs to reach vrindavan approx. or even less. next day in the morning have darshan of lord krishna nad radharani and go to mathura by taxi, its less than 1 hrs drive, and can take taxi back to delhi airport, you can negotiate a taxi for full trip if money

is not a big issue, i think if you stay in dehi than also its expensive so why not hire taxi and go straight to vrindavan or mathura. ----

"Jai Simman R. Rangasamy" Thu Jan 4, 2007 4:54 pm Re: Mathura ... -

Hare Krishna Prabhu.

I think it's best that you contact ISKCON Delhi and

find the best option for yourself given your

situation. I am sure they would be able to advise and

possibly also make a booking for you for a taxi from

the airport.

Ys

jai

East of Kailash, Sant Nagar Main Road, New

Delhi-110065.

Ph:26235133-37, Fax:91-11-26215421,

E-mail:iskcondelhi

sreeshankar <sreeshankar wrote: hare krishna..most south bound trains from new delhi goes throughMathura, but check if it stops at mathura, 'cos someof them being super express may not stop. your bestbet is to check/reserve your tickets online at indianrailways website which is

http://www.indianrail.gov.in/It is a very detailed website and gives very detailedinfo.Hare KrishnaIt takes around 2-3 hours from N Delhi. HareKrishna..--- krishna <tsuren_1974 > wrote:> hare krishna> i am planning to go to mathura, kindly guide me with> the train > facilities between delhi and mathura. i understand> taxi would be > expensive . i am reaching delhi airport in the> evening after 7.00 PM. > and departing the next day at 7.00 PM from airport.> so please suggest > me how should i plan my trip. if bus is recommended> how comfortable it > is, as i am travelling with my baby?> kindly guide me. if there is no better alternative> how much would a > taxi cost? > hare krishna> hare krishna hare krishna

krishna krishna hare hare> hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare> > Tired of spam? Mail has the

best spam protection around