IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: How to become like a Saint

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Savitri Persaud wrote: Gist: Be determined on these three points that from today onwards, 1) I will not consider anyone bad; 2) I will not wish anything bad for anyone; 3) I will not do bad to anyone. By doing these three, one can surely become a Saint. When we stop doing bad things, then we will automatically become good, because in essence, we are a part of God. Therefore stay away from wrong doings. It is greater than doing good. How to become like a Saint There is not much that you have to do in giving up evil actions (nischeaatmik saadhan) and giving up the bad qualities, such as not wishing anything evil for anyone. Giving up the bad is best of all spiritual practices. You do not have to do much of anything at all. Be determined on these three points that from today onwards, I will not consider anyone bad; I will not desire anything bad for anyone; and I will not do bad to anyone.

We have no right to think badly of anyone. We have no right whatsoever. Do you agree? Also what right do we have to see bad in anyone? It is great to do good, but to consider someone bad, what right do we have? We have to stay away from doing wrong. Therefore if you see something bad in any one, start to recite God’s name immediately and pray to God to save you. "Bachaavo." These are very good points. If we take these three points (not seeing bad, not wishing bad and not doing bad) into practice, we will surely become a Saint. If we do these three, nothing bad will come in us at all. When we stop saying anything bad about anyone, the opposite party will stop being fearful of us. Don’t give fear to anyone. Of all the charities the greatest charity is one of fearlessness. (Abhayam) Most importantly, when we stop doing bad things, then we will automatically become good, because in essence, we are a part of God. Thus we will reach our natural state of purity.

Therefore stay away from wrong doings and this is greater than doing good. No one fears good people, the Saints and Sages. Even the environment in which they live is purified by their presence. "Sarve bhavantu sukhinah, sarve santu niraamayaa ha, sarve bhadraani paschanytu, maa kaschid dukh bhakabhaved.Let all be happy, let all be free of disease, let all experience auspiciousness and joy at all times, let no one experiences any pain and sorrow." Always remember that we are naturally flawless "Ishvar ansh, jeev avinaashi, chetan amal sahaj sukh raashi."

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.