IndiaDivine.org

Bhavad Gita and Newsweek

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My humble obeisances to everyone. Hare Krishna! Could anyone tell me in which issue of the Newsweek appeared an article on the Bhagavad Gita and management, or corporations? Thank you in advance. Hari Bol, Monique

TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.

Yes which issue is this in?

Monique Cardell <monica_romana To: Krishna Bhagavan group Bhavad Gita and NewsweekTue, 23 Jan 2007 06:01:08 -0800 (PST)

My humble obeisances to everyone.

Hare Krishna!

Could anyone tell me in which issue of the Newsweek appeared an article on the Bhagavad Gita and management, or corporations?

Thank you in advance.

Hari Bol,

Monique

TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.

FREE online classifieds from Windows Live Expo – buy and sell with people you know

Ram Ji, Thank you so much. I needed the date. I am preparing a presentation on The BVG and Management. I will mention the Business Week along with the date. I have articles written by famous and great Mr. Bhattathiri. Yet, I also have my own points of view. Often linguistic, since I am a linguist. Just working on this topic brings me so close to Lord Krishna, it is incredible! Sometimes, I feel I am in the chariot with both Arjun and Lord Krishna! Important note: the first word of the Bhagavad-Gita being: Kurukshetra, Field of Action. I am learning, I am praying, I am meditating all the while reading the Bhagavad-Gita with reverence, and yet working at it at the same time. Thank you again. Pranam, Pranam to all! Hari Bol,

MoniqueRam Rathnam <rramasamy wrote: I have not seen the Newsweek article. But this article from businessweek is a good one.Business Week Oct 30 2006(www.businessweek.com)Here is the link...the title is "Karma Capitalism"http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/06_44/b4007091.htm?

campaign_id=nws_insdr_oct20 & link_position=link2Regardsramasamy

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

Dear Ms. Cardell, Namakar and Pranam! It is highly interesting reading your message. Since I am also interested in Management, I am so glad to congratulate you for your endeavour to correlate BVG and Management. The Bangalore based Swami Sukhbodhananda made much headway in this field. However, I am so eager to see and understand your findings in this subject. Also, I would like to know more about Mr. Bhattathiri. Your dedication, your devotion, your sincerity has undoubtedly elevate you to a higher astral level. This is my assumption and cannotation on your statement that you also have the feeling of being placed yourself in the Chariot where Charioter is none other than Lord himself. While wishing you all the best in the pursuit of your excellence in your achievements, request you to share your feelings, findings etc. with us as well. Many thanks and warm regards, Namaskaram...! Devan KMonique Cardell <monica_romana wrote: Ram Ji, Thank you so much. I needed the date. I am preparing a presentation on The BVG and Management. I will mention the Business Week along with the date. I have articles written by famous and great Mr. Bhattathiri. Yet, I also have my own points of view. Often

linguistic, since I am a linguist. Just working on this topic brings me so close to Lord Krishna, it is incredible! Sometimes, I feel I am in the chariot with both Arjun and Lord Krishna! Important note: the first word of the Bhagavad-Gita being: Kurukshetra, Field of Action. I am learning, I am praying, I am meditating all the while reading the Bhagavad-Gita with reverence, and yet working at it at the same time. Thank you again. Pranam, Pranam to all! Hari Bol, MoniqueRam Rathnam <rramasamy > wrote: I have not seen the Newsweek article. But this article from businessweek is a good one.Business Week Oct 30

2006(www.businessweek.com)Here is the link...the title is "Karma Capitalism"http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/06_44/b4007091.htm? campaign_id=nws_insdr_oct20 & link_position=link2Regardsramasamy It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Dear all,

Radhe Krishna!

The problems and answers provided by Bhagavad gita is an excellent

topic for Management studies. In this context, I would like to point

out that Swami Chinmayananda had made quite a number of expositions on

the Topic, "Bhagavadgita and Management", which could be available

among the many Chinmaya Publications. I have myself atteded this

discourse by Chinmayanandaji when he addressed the management Staff of

Madras Refineries Ltd where Iwas working.

Regards

K.V. Gopalakrishna.

devan kesav wrote:

Dear Ms. Cardell, Namakar and Pranam!

It is highly interesting reading your message. Since I am also

interested in Management, I am so glad to congratulate you for your

endeavour to correlate BVG and Management. The Bangalore based Swami

Sukhbodhananda made much headway in this field. However, I am so eager

to see and understand your findings in this subject.

Also, I would like to know more about Mr. Bhattathiri. Your

dedication, your devotion, your sincerity has undoubtedly elevate you

to a higher astral level. This is my assumption and cannotation on

your statement that you also have the feeling of being placed yourself

in the Chariot where Charioter is none other than Lord himself.

While wishing you all the best in the pursuit of your excellence

in your achievements, request you to share your feelings, findings etc.

with us as well.

Many thanks and warm regards,

Namaskaram...!

Devan K

Monique Cardell <monica_romana >

wrote:

Ram Ji,

Thank you so much. I needed the date. I am

preparing a presentation on The BVG and Management. I will mention the

Business Week along with the date. I have articles written by famous

and great Mr. Bhattathiri. Yet, I also have my own points of view.

Often linguistic, since I am a linguist. Just working on this topic

brings me so close to Lord Krishna, it is incredible! Sometimes, I

feel I am in the chariot with both Arjun and Lord Krishna! Important

note: the first word of the Bhagavad-Gita being: Kurukshetra, Field of

Action. I am learning, I am praying, I am meditating all the while

reading the Bhagavad-Gita with reverence, and yet working at it at the

same time.

Thank you again.

Pranam,

Pranam to all!

Hari Bol,

Monique

Ram Rathnam <rramasamy > wrote:

I have not seen the Newsweek article. But this article from

businessweek is a good one.

Business Week Oct 30 2006

(www.businessweek.com)

Here is the link...the title is "Karma Capitalism"

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/06_44/b4007091.htm?

campaign_id=nws_insdr_oct20 & link_position=link2

Regards

ramasamy

It's here! Your new message!

Get new

email alerts with the free

Toolbar.

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new

2007 cars at

Autos.

Hari Bol! Dear Gopalakrishna Ji and Devan Kesav Ji, Ram Rathnam Ji has pointed out to me that it was not in the Newsweek but in the Businessweek magazine: "I have not seen the Newsweek article. But this article from businessweek is a good one. Business Week Oct 30 2006 (www.businessweek.com)". The work is going slowly. I do not wonder why. I think Lord Krishna wants it that way. It will not be a "hurried" work. Furthermore, Lord Krishna does not want me to do it for glamour. And glamour is what I too often wants. So, I have to work at my ego, and be humble. Yes I will share, and I

am glad you are telling me about Swami Chinmayananda and his work, although I have no way to read anything from him so far. Same for Swami Sukhbodhananda. As for any endeavours of this kind all sorts of different things get in the way like household chores. I would prefer to just devote all of my time for sweet Srimad Bhagavad Gita. Dear Gopalakrishna Ji, I went on the site you have provided me with and I also registered for Sanskrit classes. I am also in touch with Nanda Ji who talks about Lord Krishna with so much love and devotion, and at length even on the phone. Just like my dear Ashu who went back to Lord Krishna Whom he loved so much last April. I thank you for your compliments. Yet, I am only at the bottom. I have so much to learn. Thank you so much! Hare Krishna! Monique

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.