IndiaDivine.org

Help required in translating the devotional literature to Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Assamese, Malayalam, Urdu, Asamese, Arabic, French, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, English, Dutch, Spanish and other Indian and fo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna! I am French. I can translate from English to French. Hari Bol! MoniqueOther messages have been added here to reduce the number of mails sent by one person.

Re: how do I start a "Krishna Bhagavan" study group in my local area?

Hare Krsna!

Dear Yochanan Dasa Ji,

I can see that you are doing well, and you have a clear idea of what you want to do with a group.

However, I would like to point out that when you tell people the bliss you find in Krishna, you may talk to walls. Why? Because Krishna is Bhagwaan. And some people find Bhagwaan their own way, or at least believe that their way is best. So, they may seem paying attention to what you say, and yet think that their way is the way, or at least the way for them. And it is! Not everyone wants to find Bhagwaan through Krishna. Yet Krishna is all and everything and everyone.

I find interesting your link with a Gospel I never heard of that is written in the form of a Krishna-related composition. This is a good bridge for those who are Christian.

I wish you good luck in your enterprise.

Hari Bol,

Monique. Hari Bol! Re: hello from a new member monica_romana

Welcome to the group, Paul!

Namaste!

Monique