IndiaDivine.org

A kind request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi, I am devotee of lord Krishna, Guruvayoorappan saved me from lot of things. Presently I am at Bangalore. Now I am doing a lot of wrong things in my life. Misusing most of valuable blessings given to me. Anybody from your side can advice me and make me to live properly ?, Thanks and regards,Jayam ramachandramenon <ramachandramenon wrote: Dear Mr.Sangaran,February is a pleasant month for undertaking tour of thecities mentioned by you. There are several web sites about the templesin these cities. Travelling by train would be most appropriate. Allthe temples in these cities open in the early morning at 4.30 am andclose

before noon and then again in the afternoon at 5 and are opentill say 8 pm or so. You can converse either in Tamil or in Englishand get things done. Now that the Sabarimala season is just over,there would not be much rush in the temples. Trivandrum is on thesouthern side of Cochin and all other temples are towards north ofCochin. Hence it is better you start your journey from Trivandrumnorthwards. There are trains from Trivandrum to Mangalore (Udupi) viaCochin, Trichur (Guruvayoor) hence your journey would be pleasant.There are guides to help you in each temple about the temples ritualsetc. I wish you a pleasant journey and blessings of the lord.> , suda sangaran <sudmail wrote:>> Dear Devoted Vaishnavas,> > Hare Krishna! Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories

toSrila Prabhupad!> > I have been a part of this group and have gained immensely by thethoughtful contributions of its members. It really inspires me in myhumble services to the Lord.> > I am a devotee from Malaysia and would be undertaking a pilgrimageto South India in mid Feb. My tentative route includes Cochin,Thrissur, Guruvayur, Mangalore, Udupi, and Thiruvananthapuram. Itwould be a great blessing if I could contact devotees in these areasduring my visit. Associating with bhaktas is a of prime importance atthe sacred sites of the Lord's pastimes. I humbly beg for yourassociation. Please contact me at sudmail and enlighten me furtherin my devotional service during my sacred pilgrimage.> > Thank you so much. May Lord Krishna bless us all withuninterrupted devotional service and share the nectar with the rest ofthe world. Haribol!> > Your aspiring servant,>

> Sudakaran Sangaran

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers