IndiaDivine.org

Vedic Literature : the Supreme Science Part I & Part II

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends and the Vedic Scholars: Namaste & Hari Bol With all the humbleness, I am re-running and forwarding two articles "Vedic Literature : the Supreme Science Part I & Part II" as requested by several friends and the Vedic Scholars at Web sites. In these articles, I have made very minor changes, the spelling and grammer corrections for further clarity. I am practicing Family Practice and Psychiatric Medicine Physician past twenty years in Detroit, Michigan, U.S.A.. I am working sixty hours per week and chanting sixteen round of Hare Krishna Maha-mantra daily with rare misses. Despite this heavy professional and personal duty, I am enjoying to write some nice Krishna Cosncious articles. I hope that they will be of some help and use. Primary purpose of this writing is

very simple - continue to be Krishna Conscious and share with others. Enclosed are the Vedic Literature : the Supreme Science Part I & Part II as the attachments as requested by several friends and scholars. Thank you very much & Hare Krishna Atul Krsna dasa/Atul C. Shah, MD Troy, Michigan, U.S.A ******************************************************************************************************** Dear friends , I have missed reading both Parts 1 and 2 . Would you please be kind enough to forward . Many thanks Vasanth

Rao---------------- Dear Sri Atul Krishna Prabhu,Hare Krishna.Please accept my humble obeisances.All Glories to Srila Prabhupada.I had the pleasure of reading the above-indicatedarticles on They were good. However, I was not able to read the 4attached articles under part 1.Could you pls send this to me ? Pls send all futurearticles in this connection as well.Best wishes for your work.Your servant,R. Jai Simman,Singapore.---------------------------- Dear Friend Atul, I did not read part I. I would very much read part I. Thank you in advance. And thank you for this work. I knew about some of the items but not about the scientific part like the toilets. Please forward me part I so I learn more. Hari bol! Hare Krishna! Monique************************************************************************************************************

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.