I do not understand one thing on this. After acquiring

the new body, again starts learning the things wasting

our 20 years time. Why?

Regards,

Padma.

______________________________\

____

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

http://searchmarketing./arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php

Guest guest

By default, as soon as one leaves a human body, one does not enter into material rebirth immediately, but spends some time in the ghostly world where if there is punishment, it is dispensed by the followers of Yamaraj, who is directly under the Lord's control(these punishments of course are in accordance with the laws set by the Lord himself, and thus,depending on Karma,the individual living entity gets the punishment).

If a devotee passes away they spend time in transit to the divine worlds. Rebirth on earth may occur within a few years, or even a few months, nothing is fixed. After we are reborn, we are made to go through life again, correcting our past mistakes, paying back our past dues. The transit to the divine worlds is like a wonderful airplane journey, where we are given a view of the heavens as we ascend. How silly and uninteresting these material science makes life look, with its dull routines and stupid lifestyles that try to keep us away from spiritual knowledge. We should at once discard material attachments, and computers today are the worst examples of such attachment. the modern day scientist is engaged in trapping souls in the material worlds, while the sanyasis and yogis are engaged in freeing the individual souls! There is a war going on between heaven and earth, literally.

So Awaken, O devotees of Krishna, and rush forth to serve the Lord! Engageyour mind, chant Harinaam always and serve the Lord and His devotees. The Lord is pleased most when you serve.

paritranaya sadhunam vinasaya ca duskrtam dharma-samsthapanarthaya sambhavami yuge yuge

In order to deliver the pious and to annihilate the miscreants, as well as to reestablish the principles of religion, I advent Myself millennium after millennium.

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!

JAI SRI KRISHNA

Sanjeev Kumar Punj

punjsanjeev

Padma Bharanni <bharanni To: Subject: Body changesFri, 9 Mar 2007 02:54:14 -0800 (PST)

Jai Shri Krishna!Hello everybody,"Just as a person puts on new garments afterdiscarding the old ones; similarly, the living entityor the individual soul acquires new bodies aftercasting away the old bodies. (2.22)"I do not understand one thing on this. After acquiringthe new body, again starts learning the things wastingour 20 years time. Why?Regards,Padma.________The fish are biting. Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.http://searchmarketing./arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php

Spice up your IM conversations. New, colorful and animated emoticons. Get chatting!

Guest guest

questions:

1. since none of our actions are caused by us, and we are not the doer, why is that

we sometimes (now-a-days it is more appropriate to use many-times)

get deluded and why did we move out of GOD search into something else like

search for money and search for material comforts ? If HE has given us a part

of HIS reflection to us as SOUL, why are we drifting away from this mainline task ?

2. Why do bad things happen at all ? If say WE (there is no concept of WE at all but still)

do bad things or bad things happen to us, why are they happening at all since the

way in which all these started, i do not see suffering fitting into this pathway of the

development !

any many more questions to come ...

On 15 Mar 2007 22:42:39 -0700, Padma Bharanni <bharanni wrote:

Dear Mr.Shyamakunda Das,Namasthe!Thank you for your reply.BUT YOUR MAIL RAISED SOME MORE QUESTIONS IN MY MINDNOW.The living entity bound by the modes of materialnature thinks that he is the body but in actuality the

living entity is the eternal soul that has an eternalexistence with the Supreme Lord Sri KRSNA. Because theliving entity desires to live separately from thesupreme, the Supreme Lord attempts to fulfill this

impossible desire. WHY WE SHOULD DESIRE FOR THIS AND THAT? LORD KRISHNALIVES IN EVERYTHING. WHEN HE LIVES IN EVERYTHING, WHYWE (INDIRECTLY LORD ONLY - I AM SORRY TO SAY THIS, BUTMY QUESTION IS THIS) SHOULD HAVE DESIRES?

Just as a child may ask for the moon and the parentknowing that this is impossible,passifies the child bygiving him a mirror. The child sees the moon in themirror and is satisfied. At least temporarily.

Similarlly, the living entity can not exist separatefrom the Supreme Father. So the Father, out of love,gives the soul a body in the material world where theliving entity thinks that there is no Father. So he

tries to enjoy with out the Supreme. WHY WE HAVE TO BORN HERE? WHY THERE IS MANY JANMA'SHERE? LAST JANMA'S GOOD & BAD DEEDS LEAD TO THISJANMA, OK. BUT WHY SHOULD WE DO BAD DEEDS? EVEN LORD

KRISHNA CAN CREATE EVERYBODY TO DO GOOD THINGS AND TOTHINK OF HIM ONLY.But this world is temporary. So the child who awakensto realize that this is not his real existence strivesto regain his position with the Original Person, KRSNA

and his eternal companion, Sri RADHA. The temporarynature of our existence is KRSNAs mercy to remind usthat this world is not our real home. Why work hardfor some senseless sense gratification that istemporary when we should seek the eternal world,

Vaikuntha, where there is no forgetfulness and life iseternal. KRSNA is Original Supreme Personality ofGodhead. He is simply the enjoyer. We were created forhis pleasure. Attempts to enjoy outside of his

existence is an illusion. Krsna is the source ofeverything. Every thing is in Him but He is notnecessarily in everything. That is why He is Supreme.Acintya Beda Abeda Simultaneously One and Different.IF the child is punished by the parent is that bad?

THe whole material world is designed by KRSNA to teachus what is real and what is an illusion. Hare KrsnaAGIN HERE, WHY HE HAS TO TEACH US, BUT HE CAN MAKE USTO DO GOOD THINGS AND THINK OF HIM ONLY.

REALLY I GET CONFUSE ON THIS. I REQUEST IF YOU CANCLARIFY ME, I WILL BE GRATEFUL.Thanks and best regards,Padma.Padma Bharanni <

bharanni To:

Subject: Body changesFri, 9 Mar 2007 02:54:14 -0800 (PST)Jai Shri Krishna!Hello everybody, " Just as a person puts on new garments after

discarding the old ones; similarly, the living entityor the individual soul acquires new bodies aftercasting away the old bodies. (2.22) " I do not understand one thing on this. After acquiringthe new body, again starts learning the things wasting

our 20 years time. Why?Regards,Padma.________The fish are biting. Get more visitors on your site using SearchMarketing.

http://searchmarketing./arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.phpPlay Flexicon: the crossword game that feeds yourbrain. PLAY now for FREE. ________

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

http://tools.search./shortcuts/#news