IndiaDivine.org

VISHNU PURAN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Shree KrishnaThere is a lot of questions regarding Vishnu Bhagwans avtars. If I may suggest something to the group, please try to watch B.R. Chopra's Vishnu Puran. It is absolutely amazing!! Vishal Bharatwaj (played Krishna in Mahabharat) has done a great job of playing Bhagwan Vishnu himself. The story is recited by mother earth and starts right from the world being created. It talks about many more then just the 10 avtars of Bhagwan.

The collection has 21 DVDs all together, I have the Shirmad Bhagwatam, Bhagvad Gita, Ramayan and so fourth, and I can truthful say that this epic has done justice in giving the scriptures life. I really would reccommend that everyone try getting a copy and watching it.

Vishnupuran - The Story of Lord Vishnu

Vishnupuran is the story of Lord Vishnu, who in man's fight against evil, comes to earth time and again to maintain the balance between good and evil.It covers the stories of ten incarnations (Dashavatar) of Lord Vishnu- the Sustainer namely Matsya (horned fish), Kurma (mighty turtle), Varaha (fierce boar), Narasimha (Man-lion), Vamana (Midget), Parasurama (Angry Sage), Rama (Dutiful prince), Krishna (righteous cow herd), Buddha (Compassionate sage) and Kalki (messiah).

http://www.indiaplaza.com/content/movies/mythology/vishnupuran/vishnupuran.aspxThank you,

Bhavesh.