IndiaDivine.org

Nectarean Mellows---People act humble just to serve their false ego -Spoken By H.H.Radhanath Swami Maharaja

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Nectarean Mellows

People act humble just to serve their false ego

“G u r u m u k h a p a d m a v a k y a"

People act humble just to serve their false ego…….…….......….. Is there a greater need in society than pure and merciful people? Can you imagine everyone in this world was pure, pure motives, pure love and full of mercy? This world would be Vaikuntha. But unfortunately it is Kuntha, it is a place of anxiety because there is very little mercy and when somebody is a little merciful, it is usual that they are merciful to their own false ego. You give in charity so you become famous. You do something good because then your name is put on a banner he has done and everyone goes “Oh he is merciful and we say “Yes”, “No” actually I am not but inside you are thinking “Ah everyone knows; not only do they think I am merciful but because I said I am not merciful they also know I am humble”. People act humble just to serve their false ego, but Krishna says that if we always think of Him we become completely purified. And how to always think of Krishna Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu came to teach us this sublime process. nama chintamani Krsna Chaitanya ras vigraha. That Krishna has descended within the sound of His pastimes, with the sound of the words He has spoken. By hearing Bhagavad Gita; we are associating directly with Krishna. If we submissively hear Bhagavat Gita from the proper source in a submissive spirit like that of Arjuna, that actually and factually we are sitting on that chariot and Krishna is speaking to us. When we hear the beautiful pastimes of Lord Krishna, His Kurukshetra Lila, Dwarka lila, His lila as Lord Ramchandra in Ayodhya ( & ) Rameshwaram. So many wonderful pastimes Lord has performed; as Lord Nrsinghadev, as Lord Varaha dev, as Lord Narayan, Lord Rama. When associate with these pastimes and we hear them from a proper source with people who actually have devotion and surrender; we are actually associating with Krishna directly through sound vibration.

H H Radhanath Swami Maharaj

guru-mukha-padma-väkya, cittete koriyä aikya, är nä koriho mane äsä

*************************************************************************************************

Please Look at Wonders Of Krsna http://www.geocities.com/krsnajoe Thank You,Your Servant,

Jaya Kesava Dasa