IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: I am God's and God is Mine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krsna There is nothing more amazing than "I am God's and God is Mine" God has revealed to us in the Gita "Mameva Ansh" He has also said "Ishvar Ansh" in Ramayana. The truth is that our relationship is only with God. There is no relationship with anyone else. Therefore accept "I am God's and God is mine." If you accept this with a firm determination, progress will be very quick. In whatever life form (yoni) you travel, God is there with you. Who else is there with you all the time? There is no other relationship like the relationship with God. Only God is my very own and I am only God's. All others will come and go, will disperse away. This is what ultimately hits home. No one else is mine; Only God is my very own. This realization is so amazing, so great, so filled with nectar. It is the essence of all. I am God's and God is mine. Just like a little child says, mother is mine. He even says this to his older brother, Ma is

mine. Similarly God is mine and I am God's. And no one else is mine. Meerabai says "Mere toh Giridhar Gopal, Duserona koyi." This is such a great point, and you will not hear it in many places. The truth is that there is nothing that is ours. No thing, no person, no caste, no organization, no position, absolutely nothing. Only God remains with us forever, in whatever life form we take. None of these life forms (bodies) will stay with us. What an amazing thing has been shared with us by God. Whether you accept or not, is your wish. You are independent in what you want to accept. This is such sweet truth, that God never leaves us. He does not leave anyone, even if we criticize, complain, hate Him, or are ungrateful towards Him. But the Devotees of God, only believe in God. Whatever you want to believe, you can believe, because you are independent in your beliefs. But there is nothing more amazing than God is mine and I am God's. At all times if you remain firm on

this point, you will be filled with everlasting joy. "Aisa abhimaan jaaye nahi bhore, mein sewak Raghupati, pati more," says Tulsidasji in Ramayana. This is truly a liberating thought, one that will benefit us immensely. Therefore remain ever joyful. There is no one that is like God, no one has ever been, can ever be, it is not possible to be. Realizing this remain in joy at all times.

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.