IndiaDivine.org

Nectarean Mellows --Thinking only of Krsna and Krsna’s service---Spoken ByH.H.Radhanath Swami Maharaja

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Nectarean Mellows

Thinking only of Krsna and Krsna’s service

“G u r u m u k h a p a d m a v a k y a"

Thinking only of Krsna and Krsna’s service ………….…In Vrindavana; the elder gopis and gopas, they had their own children but they all loved Krsna more than their own children. In fact, their whole goal of life for raising their children is just so that they could be good friends with Krsna and render nice service to Krsna. Today when we raise our children we are thinking oh my child, what would be best for my child and what else would be nice for my child, but the residence of Vrindavana had their children; they never think like that, they think how can I raise my child in a such a way that they could give pleasure to Krsna; that they can have nice playful games with Krsna; that they can give satisfaction to Krsna, that they can love and be loved by Krsna, not for my child’s sake but for Krsna’s sake, because I know if Krsna is pleased by my child; there is nothing to be worried about, he will be in the highest state of loving pleasure, so this is the way all the parents were thinking, thinking only of Krsna and Krsna’s service.

H H Radhanath Swami Maharaj

guru-mukha-padma-väkya, cittete koriyä aikya, är nä koriho mane äsä

*************************************************************************************************

Please Look and Read-- Pleasure Unlimited In Krsna Consciousness

Hear Srila Prabhupada Chanting http://www.geocities.com/jayakesava2001

Your Humble Servant,Jaya Kesava Dasa

Jai Radhe-----Jai Krsna Thank you for Reading!!!