IndiaDivine.org

Need Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Vegetarian World Food Cooking Retreat with Kurma Dasa

Vegetarian World Food Cooking Retreat Mullayup, Western Australia Friday 27th - Sunday 29th July Mullalyup Farm Lodge is two and a half hours drive south of Perth along the South Western Highway, situated 5kms south of Kirup and 8kms north of Balingup. The Lodge is nestled amongst 160 acres of natural bush and rolling green pastures. Overlooking the lake is your comfortable rammed earth accommodation.

Indulge your senses on a weekend of cooking whilst learning from me, Kurma Dasa. Enjoy banquets of delicious gourmet vegetarian food, yoga, bushwalking, Indian head massage, relaxation and much more…

For more information contact by email: mullalyupfarmlodge

Further Enquiries: Mullalyup Farm Lodge C/o Post Office Mullalyup WA 6252 Australia

Phone/Fax: (08) 9764 1119

----

Poonam

4/25/2007 3:39:32 PM

Need Help

JAI SRI KRISNhello friends am Poonam....from India...i need help from you people...the one who stays in Australia, Sydney.......a girl is in a problem there....she needs help....the people with whom she is staying there are harassing her...she wants accomodation....she is all alone there...no friends...new to that place....so please anyone could help.....please reply mePleasethank youPoonam

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Please Chant: Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare And Be Happylor=#e2eddd>

Guest guest

hi I don't know if I can help but i live in Gibraltar it that's any good

Regards,

Naresh

Poonam <sakhipoonam To: Subject: Need HelpWed, 25 Apr 2007 00:01:13 -0700 (PDT)

JAI SRI KRISNhello friends am Poonam....from India...i need help from you people...the one who stays in Australia, Sydney.......a girl is in a problem there....she needs help....the people with whom she is staying there are harassing her...she wants accomodation....she is all alone there...no friends...new to that place....so please anyone could help.....please reply mePleasethank youPoonam

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Don't just search. Find. MSN Search Check out the new MSN Search!

Guest guest

Hi, can you tell me where in Australia she is located? Need to see if she is where my friend is. Partha.Poonam <sakhipoonam wrote: JAI SRI KRISNhello friends am Poonam....from India...i need help from you people...the one who stays in Australia, Sydney.......a girl is in a problem there....she needs help....the people with whom she is staying there are harassing her...she wants accomodation....she is all alone there...no friends...new to that place....so please anyone could

help.....please reply mePleasethank youPoonam Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out new cars at Autos.

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.