IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: The Discipline of Silence

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krsna. "Prakrtaaiva che karmaani kriyamaanaani sarvashahaYeh pashyati tathaatmaanam kartaarum sa paschyati." (Gita 13:29) "One who sees all activities of all types being performed via Nature, and sees and experiences his Self as non-doer, he in reality, is the true seer." In this manner, remaining established in this experience of "non-doer" and "Is-ness", one should become silent. To become silent, one must contemplate on these three points - 1) There is nothing that is "I" or "Mine"; because the real essence is Existence "is-ness" and there is nothing else besides this existence, then who is that "I" or Mine? 2) There is nothing I want; because in this Existence, there is nothing lacking, therefore where and how can there be desire for anything ? 3) There is nothing to be done for the Self; because the instruments with which activities happen, are also in Nature and the one performing the act, in other

words, the Ahankaar (Ego) that thinks that it is the doer, is also in Nature. Thus in the Self, there is neither the capability of doership, nor is there the liability of doing. Contemplating in this manner, become Silent, and becoming indifferent from all angles, stay established in that one and only Existence. This is called "Chup Saadhan" (The discipline of Silence).

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.