IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Realization Requires Will

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krsna. Realization Requires WillWork with willpower, awareness and energy as three separate itemsfirst. Feel awareness and discover what it is. Use willpower anddiscoverwhat it is. Feel energy and analyze energy and discover what it is. Thenseparate the three of them in your intellectual mind and experientialpattern. Then, after you've gotten that done, you will begin to seeinside yourself that the three are one and the same. And it is actuallythe beautiful, pure intelligence of the immortal soul body, that bodyof light of you, on its path inward into its last phase of maturity onthis planet. This inner body of light has been maturing through many,many different lives.If you would like to know how it came along, for instance if you hadninety lives on this planet, each life the body of light matured oneyear. So your body of light would be ninety years

old, so to speak. Youcan look at it that way. That's not quite the way it actually is,but looking at it that way gives you an idea of the maturing of thisbody of light. The pure intelligence of it is your awareness--which isenergy and which is willpower--that life after life becomes stronger,more steadfast. Finally, in your last incarnation on the Earth, youmerge into its final experience, that great samadhi, the Self, beyondthe complete, still area of consciousness. You go in not knowing whatyou are getting into, and you come out wise. Your complete perspectiveis changed, and you only talk about it to those that are on the path ofenlightenment, as they are the only ones steady enough or free enoughto understand the depth of this realization.Here are the ingredients: attention, concentration, meditation,contemplation, samadhi. Willpower is the fuel. It does not taketime. Someone asked me, "Do you think I can have

this samadhi, realizetheSelf, in ten years?" I said, "I certainly don't. I don't think you haveenough willpower to realize it in a hundred years, because it doesn'ttake time. It takes will. If you had the will, you wouldn't add tenyears on it. You would simply be telling me, 'I am going to have thisrealization.' And I would believe you because I would feel your willmoving out of every atom of your body. But the mere fact that you takean intellectual approach, I have to say no, because whatever I did thinkwouldn't make any difference one way or the other. You are not goingto get it with an attitude like that, because it's not something yougo out and buy. It's not another getting, like 'I have a car. I haveclothes. I have a little money. And now, after I get my televisionpaid for, I think I'll get the Self, because that is the next thingto get. It's really great. I read about it. I heard about it. I hearda speaker

speak about it. I'm all fired up to get this Self, and it'sin next in the line of getting, so I'm going to get it!' It doesn'twork like that. You don't get that which you have. You can't get thatwhich you have. It's there. You have to give up the consciousness ofthe television, the money, the clothes, the people that you know, thepersonality that you thought you were, the physical body. You have togo into the elements of the physical body, into the elements of that,and into the energy of that, and into the vast inner space of that,and into the core of that, and into the that of that, and into the thatof that, and finally you realize that you have realized the Self. Andyou've lost something. You lost your goal of Self Realization. And youcome back into the fullness of everything, and you are no longerlooking,and you are no longer asking, and you are no longer wanting. You justare." When you get tired of the external

area of the mind that you areflowing through, you simply dive in again.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.