IndiaDivine.org

Nectarean Mellows-All obstacles are His servants - Spoken By H.H.Radhanath Swami Maharaja

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Nectarean Mellows

All obstacles are His servants

“G u r u m u k h a p a d m a v a k y a"

All obstacles are His servants ………… So Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu after He took sannyas, He was at Advaita Acaryas house and His mother told Him that He should go to Jaganatha Puri because Krsna is in Jaganatha Puri. “Vrindavana is very far away, I will never hear any news of you if you are living in Vrindavana. But Puri; devotees are always going back and forth so please my son reside in Puri”. So Lord Caitanya who is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is always anxious to fulfil the desires of those who love Him with pure devotion, He was even willing to forsake His own desire to go to Vrindavana to fulfil the desire of that loving servant in the form of His mother Saci Devi. So after the kirtan and the prasadam for many days Lord Caitanya said now I will go to Puri dhama and the devotees said my Lord this is not a good time to go because there are two opposing armies fighting, they are at war and there are many thieves and dacoits and if anyone is caught, anyone who is trying to travel through these places in Bengal, when they are caught by the soldiers, they are imprisoned and then they are tortured then they are killed. So this is no a good time; you should wait until things become more conducive to your travel. And when Lord Caitanya heard this He said, “What situation will ever come about where there are no obstacles before us? When there is ever a time; there are no obstacles on our path back to Jaganatha; tell the devotees that I will go now”. And Advaita Acarya when he heard this, he became very happy, he proclaimed that what obstacles can block the path of Caitanya Mahaprabhu, all obstacles are His servants. And it is a fact; all these obstacles in this material world, whatever they maybe, whoever they come through, they are all servants of the Lord. And what is the Lord’s mission? It has already been explained the whole purpose of the Lord creating this world is to have everyone go back home back to Godhead and purify their hearts. So all the obstacles that come within our path are meant to help us become purified; they are the servants of the Lord who have come to serve us. If we simply remain true and faithful to the Lord’s desire then we pass these obstacles.

H H Radhanath Swami Maharaj

guru-mukha-padma-väkya, cittete koriyä aikya, är nä koriho mane äsä

*************************************************************************************************

Please Look At the NEW--- WONDERS OF KRSNA HOME PAGE,Please Cheak out the Index Lots of INFO---http://jayakesava108.tripod.com -Thanks For Reading,

Your Servant--- Jaya Kesava Dasa