IndiaDivine.org

3rd batch-Sai Sath Charitra,The holy life history of Sri Shirdi Sai Baba.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends,We are starting the 3rd batch of Sai Sath Charitra from July 29 TH2007(Guru Pournami -SUNDAY )Request you all to kindly promote to your friends and relatives, byjust sending their email id and contact details to subssc.Best Regardssai ram_____________Sai Sath Charitra -read one chapter a day (BABAs Sacred Life Story)Dear FriendsWe are promoting Sai Sath Charitra through email ,Read Shirdi Sai Sat Charitra ,one chapter a day.A Unique way to start your day with Sri Sai's blessings,we will email you one chapter of Sai Sat Charitra every day.Read it while you work on your PC -You always wanted to start off the day on the right note invokingbaba's

blessing by devoting some time to reading his sacred life storybut the demands on your time in the present day of hectic schedules isnot permitting you.? right? Well, avail of this excellent opportunitythat doesn't require any changing of your schedules and yet allow youto begin the day with the hallowed blessing of BabaWe will mail you one chapter a day which will facilitate you to readand be blessed by Shirdi Sai BabaIf interested mail your email id, your contact details and your phoneno to subsscNote : This is a promotion campaign of Sai Sat Charitra ( BABAs SacredLife Story) by a group of professionals.Om Sri Sai Ram,

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Hi,

I am a silent member of this group. I am working in an MNC and when I look around I hardly find any Krishna devotees in my neighbourhood or office.

Coming to my point. I thought that this group is for Krishna consciousness and spreading the holy name of Krishna. Krishna is only supreme God and if you surrender yourself to Krishna, you do not need to worship any other deity or practise any other form of worship.

Sorry if I have hurt anyone's views including the sender of below message.

Radhe Radhe,

Archana

SSC S <sussscsussscSent: Monday, July 23, 2007 5:55:14 PM 3rd batch-Sai Sath Charitra,The holy life history of Sri Shirdi Sai Baba.

Dear Friends,We are starting the 3rd batch of Sai Sath Charitra from July 29 TH2007(Guru Pournami -SUNDAY )Request you all to kindly promote to your friends and relatives, byjust sending their email id and contact details to subssc (AT) hotmail (DOT) com.Best Regardssai ram____________ _________ _________ ____________ _________ _________ ___Sai Sath Charitra -read one chapter a day (BABAs Sacred Life Story)Dear FriendsWe are promoting Sai Sath Charitra through email ,Read Shirdi Sai Sat Charitra ,one chapter a day.A Unique way to start your day with Sri Sai's blessings,we will email you one chapter of Sai Sat Charitra every day.Read it while you work on your PC -You always wanted to start off the day on the right note invokingbaba's blessing

by devoting some time to reading his sacred life storybut the demands on your time in the present day of hectic schedules isnot permitting you.? right? Well, avail of this excellent opportunitythat doesn't require any changing of your schedules and yet allow youto begin the day with the hallowed blessing of BabaWe will mail you one chapter a day which will facilitate you to readand be blessed by Shirdi Sai BabaIf interested mail your email id, your contact details and your phoneno to subssc (AT) hotmail (DOT) comNote : This is a promotion campaign of Sai Sat Charitra ( BABAs SacredLife Story) by a group of professionals.Om Sri Sai Ram,

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.