IndiaDivine.org

Surrender to lord Krishna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

There have been people in India worshipping Lord Krishna since the last 5000 years, but before that they still worshipped the Lord as Lord Vishnu. It was only after the advent of Lord Krishna as the 8th Avatara of Lord Vishnu, that the form of Lord Krishna was seen by the devotees and worshipped. In heaven, vaikuntha, Lord Vishnu always resides along with His associates. When He comes to earth in human form, the associates also come with Him.So the advent of Krishna was no ordinary event. Thousands and thousands of divine souls came along with the Lord. They performed their Lila and went back, and many have returned to enrich the earth again and again since then. We do not know who comes in what form, for each has a distinct past which only Krishna knows.When Chaitanya Mahaprabhu came, it was understood by the great Vaishnava Acharyas that Lord Krishna had come again to this world. The movement was predicted, and since the advent of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, many great saints have also descended from their heavenly abodes to earth. That is the main reason that the world is still intact today, despite the ill-effects of Kali Yuga. Still people with lower intelligence are fighting here on earth, not knowing that their faith is colored with the tattvas of ignorance and passion.

Pure Bhakti represents goodness in its totality, and Bhaktas are the highest among human beings. Every human being has a potential of becoming advanced like a Bhakta. The mercy of the Lord is also being spread far and wide by the ISKCON movement started by the Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu 500 years ago.There are many other saints who are also spreading the mercy of the Lord in ways suitable to their respective Sampradayas.The five main Sampradayas all emanate from the Supreme Lord, but are managed by respective deities, for example the Sankaracharya Sampradaya is managed by Lord Siva.

The Supreme Lord is watching over us, and it is we who must remain strong in faith,chant His name fearlessly and unaffected by the dance of Maya around us.Krishna indeed is unlimited, and no one must try to understand Krishna through mental speculation or try to percieve Him through the senses, because the senses cannot take us there.Only when we have withdrawn our mind from sensory occupations,and when we begin to focus the mind on the Lotus Feet of the Lord, we can understand the mystery of the Lord and His Pastimes, which are mentioned in the Srimad Bhagvatam. It is said that the achievement of a state of knowledge where one relishes the Srimad Bhagavatam is called Bhagavad Prapti. After this, the devotee does not seek comfort in any written matters anywhere else. He is fully focussed on Lord Krishna, deeply enjoying the depths of the nectarean mellows of Srimad Bhagavatam, taking daily guidance of Srimad Bhagavad Gita, he performs his duties ceaselessly like the sun rising in the east and setting in the west such a devotee may remain active in this world, performing his assigned duties and always listening to His Instructions emanating from within the heart. As is clearly stated in Bhagavad Gita Chapter 15, Text 15:

sarvasya caham hrdi sannivisto mattah smrtir jnanam apohanam ca vedais ca sarvair aham eva vedyo vedanta-krd veda-vid eva caham

TRANSLATION

I am seated in everyone's heart, and from Me come remembrance, knowledge and forgetfulness. By all the Vedas I am to be known; indeed I am the compiler of Vedanta, and I am the knower of the Vedas.

It is to this Lord Sri krishna within my heart that I always bow down. May the Lord be merciful on all the souls wandering on this earth.Let us not dilute the mercy of the Lord! He is all pervading,not limited by any organisation, all the Gurus are surrendered unto Him alone,and the Demigods always chant His name. The Supreme One Govinda! the Lotus Eyed One! Please accept my humble obeisances! Jai Sri Krishna.