IndiaDivine.org

All glories to Sri Guru and Gauranga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krsna,

29th July is Guru Poornima and it reminds me of "krishna yadi kripa kare kono bhagyavane guru-antaryami-rupe shikhaya apane"(Sri Caitanya Caritamrita, Madhya-lila, 22.47)

When Krishna is kind (extends His kripa mercy) to some fortunate conditioned soul, He personally gives him lessons so he can progress in devotional service, instructing the person as the Supersoul (antaryami) within and the spiritual master without". If Krishna did not send a guru , how could you get His kripa? A guru is thus sent to you. Then if you prepare your store (Chant Maha Mantra with pure heart and full devotion), His kripa will appear there automatically.

Now Guru Vandana:

"shri-guru-carana-padma, kevala bhakati-sadma,bando mui savadhana matejahara prasade bhai, e bhava toriya jai,krishna-prapti hoy jaha hateguru-mukha-padma-vakya, cittete koriya aikya,ar na koriho mane ashashri-guru-carane rati, ei se uttama gati,je prasade pure sarva ashacakhu-dan dilo jei, janme janme prabhu sei,divya gyan hride prokasitoprema-bhakti jaha hoite, avidya vinasha jate,vede gay jahara caritoshri-guru karuna-sindhu, adhama janara bandhu,lokanath lokera jivanaha ha prabhu koro doya, deho more pada-chaya,ebe jasha ghushuk tribhuvana"

The lotus feet of Sri Guru is the dwelling house of devotion. I worship them with reverence. By his grace one can cross the ocean of material suffering and obtain the mercy of Krishna . The words coming out of the lotus mouth of the guru are to be preserved in the mind. Nothing else is to be aspired after. Attachment to the lotus feet of Sri Guru feet is the best goti (way) that fulfills all desires. He who has donated me the eyes is my Prabhu (for times and immemorial) in my different births. Divya jnana is revealed in my mind. Prema bhakti (loving devotion) is derived from it. Avidhya(ignorance) is destroyed by it.

All Glories to Sri Guru and Gauranga,

Hare Krishna,

Radhe Radhe,

Archana

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.