IndiaDivine.org

4th Batch - Sai Sath Charitra( BABAs Sacred Life Story ) - read one chapter a day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

I was only wanting to convey that if the person in question goes thru proper forum, the message will reach the proper receipients. This is not the first time that the message has been sent. I was seeking Krishna consciousness, but I feel this is not the group.

Moderator, I am leaving this group.

Prabhu kahe----"mayavadi krsne aparadhi". and I do not want to be party to Aparadh.

One last time:

In text 154 of Cahitanya Caritamrita, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu clarified:

"isvaratve bheda manile haya aparadha" ie "It is offensive for one to differentiate between the forms of the Lord." On the other hand, one should not think that the forms of the Lord are the same as the forms of the demigods. This is certainly offensive, as confirmed by the Vaisnava-tantra:

"yas tu narayanam devambrahma-rudradi-daivataihsamatvenaiva viksetasa pasandi bhaved dhruvam"

"A pasandi is one who considers the great demigods such as Lord Brahma and Lord Siva equal to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Narayana." (Hari-bhaktivilasa 7.117)

The conclusion is that we should not equate the forms of the Lord with the forms of demigods or human beings. Unless one is instructed by a bona fide spiritual master, he cannot perfectly understand these different forms. There is no difference between the forms of the Lord, but there is a differencebetween His forms and those of the demigods.

Hare Krishna,

Archana

bhavesh <bhavesh Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 11:21:49 AMRe: 4th Batch - Sai Sath Charitra( BABAs Sacred Life Story ) - read one chapter a day

Jai Shree Krishna

I feel that message was really harsh. This group is for Krishna Bhakti but Krishna is in all. He is in Sai Baba, in you, in me and everything in this world. Krishan Bhagwan teaches us to love every creature in this world. Sorry if I am offending anyone by sending this email but I just felt that message was really hurtful to the sender of Sai Charitra.

Hare Krishna,Bhavesh

-

Archana

; susssc (AT) (DOT) co.in

Sunday, August 12, 2007 10:26 PM

Re: 4th Batch - Sai Sath Charitra( BABAs Sacred Life Story ) - read one chapter a day

Hare Krishna,

Why don't you start a separate for promoting Sai Charitra? You just need to go to groups.. com and click on create new group. Please leave this group for Krishna Bhakti only.

Prabhu kahe----"mayavadi krsne aparadhi".

Mayavadi-bhasya sunile haya sarva-nasa"

Hare Krishna,

Archana

MODERATOR's NOTE:- Dear Friends,It is interesting to not that some devotees can be so touchy as to leave a group and display their haughtyness. The person leaving us is trying to pin on us an aparadh : that we are equating demigods with Lord krishna! This is untruth born of ignorance.Nowhere have members of this group said that demigods are equal to Krishna, in fact we always proclaim that Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and I am sure all our members will agree.What is all this leaving and joining anyway? Just like the cycle of rebirth this keeps happening in all groups nowadays.May those who leave, leave in peace, and become true devotees of Lord Krishna by the Lord's grace. We are not criticising anyone here, we welcome all with love and respect, and if they think this group is helping them they will definitely stay here.

All Glories to Lord sri krishna! Jai Radhe Shyam!

All glories to Srila Prabhupada.All glories to Gaura Nitai!

All glories to devotees of Lord krishna!

All glories to Lord Sri krishna!

All glories to Lord Siva!

All glories to Guru Maharaj!