IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Let Me Never Forget You

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krsna Brothers ad Sisters ! Pay attention to this ! Simply by desiring God, one can attain God Realization. Worldly things require desire, effort and also what is due to us from our past actions (praarabdh). All three are needed for worldly acquisitions. But to attain God, requires only desire. In worldly affairs, there can be losses, but in attaining spiritual upliftment there is nothing but gain. There can never be any losses. With a true heart call out to God "Oh Father, My Savior," ("He Mere Naath, He Mere Swami") If parents do not listen, then who will listen? God, is the Eternal Father of all. He will definitely listen to our prayers. He will have mercy and compassion. Our Lord, the protector of the weak, Let us call Out to Him and He will come to our rescue.Time is running out. Every moment it is leaving us. Death is coming closer. There is no one who will come to our help except God. Recognize this

quickly. There is no gain in understanding the world. True gain is only in realizing God. Awaken quickly. In worldly things there is not much gain. "tere bhaave jo karo bhalo buro sansaar, Narayan tu baith ke tu apnaa bodh buaar" Lord, in worldly affairs, let it be as you please, good or bad. However my Lord, You illume me with Your divine knowledge. Every moment, death is coming closer. Very very close. And when it does come, we will have to leave. At that very second we will have to leave. This life will come to an end. Therefore call out to God. Do not listen to anybody. "Sansaar saathi sab swaarth ke hai, pakke virodhi paramaarth ke hai, degaa ne koyi dukh mein sahaara, sun tu kisiki mat baat pyaara"This world and the people in it are all selfish and non-believers in God. No one will come to your rescue or help. Even the Saints will only help you, if you listen to them. This birth is only for realizing God. Call out to only God. There is gain and

only gain. This birth is for no other purpose. Therefore with a true heart call out to Him. Oh Lord, Let me never forget you. "Mein Aapko Bhooloo nahiSab par maange ek phal, Ram charan rati ho." Let me develop attraction only for Your Lotus Feet. Let me never forget you.

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Hare Krsna

Let Me Never Forget YouLet us Pray to God - O Father, let me never forget You. Oh compassionate One ! Let your sweet memory always be with me. O kind hearted, my Father, my Master, let me not forget You even in my dreams. My Swami. While walking, eating, sleeping, let me only think of You. In whatever I do may I always think of You. Your sweet sweet memories ever remain. Please grace me with this rememberance. As the Gopis always remembered their Lord Krishna. Whatever work they are doing, yet in their hearts, in their minds is only Krishna. Let not even a

second pass without me remembering You. Let me think of You every second. Let me never forget. Let me remember at all times. Like Bharatji said that I want neither wealth, nor Dharma. nor salvation, nor fulfillment of any desires - I just want the love of Your lotus Feet. At all times let me remember only You. Let there be memory of only You. Even if Lord Rama himself thinks of me as cunning, let my love for His feet never dwindle. Let me have no other work. Let me never forget Your character, Your qualities, Yourgrace, Your love and Your grace that You shower on Your devotees, Your secrets, Your pastimes, Your nature - let me never forget You. Whether they are friendly to You or not, yet You continue to shower Your grace naturally. Like the sun needs no effort to radiate and brighten the world, You need no effort to love, to shower Your

grace. Your love, Your grace, Your compassion are natural. With Your grace, let me never forget You. I have no other desire or want. Only love for Your lotus feet. I ask for it again and again.Let me remember nothing else - I have no other work or want or desire. Only Your Love. With Your grace grant me exclusive devotion. Let me be absorbed in your thoughts and nothing else. There is no other desire what so ever. Even if there is a slight desire, may you get rid of it. It is so easy for you to grant this and I will be blessed. I only need your remembrance. Let my mind and senses be focused only on Your lotus feet. Nothing else in this world is mine -only You are. My mind is only for You - whatever comes in my mind is only You, whatever I hear is only You, whatever I see is only You,

whatever I think of is only You, whatever I taste is only You, whatever I smell is only You. Nothing else comes to any of my senses. Let me become mad in the eyes of the world. No desire to live or to die or to work - only be with your thoughts. Be situate in You. You are my all. You are my only support. My mind is only absorbed at your feet. You are my all. Let me forget myself - Who am I? Where am I? What am I? Only your sweet memory.There is nothing else. Let me remember you all 24 hours - in all situations and circumstances. Besides your grace I remember nothing else. Not even in my sleep do I forget you. It is a simple straightforward thing for you. I only desire Your remembrance at all times. Not even the slightest desire for anything else besides Your remembrance and contemplation. I do not wish to go anywhere, to do anything. Only that my mind remains attached to Your lotus feet.

This is my only goal, my only desire, my only want, my onlynecessity - LET ME NEVER FORGET YOU. My existence does not remain. I merge with You. Besides you there is no one else. There is no one else that will come to help me, to support me. Let me remain ever immersed in your remembrance. Grace me with this, such that I never forget you. I remember that sweet sweet memories of you. Nothing else is remembered. Not even food or drinks. Even in sleep, even while sitting or running, let it be only you. Only you ! Let me be totally absorbed in Your glories, in Your deep talks and nothing else. Let me become such that I don't remember who I am, what I am? At all times, let there be only You. And let there be no desire for anything from You. At all times, there is only sweet memories of You. I have become useless to the world. Hey Prabhu, O' Compassionate

One! O' Merciful One! No other wishes. Not even to live, not even to die, not even to enjoy, not to go anywhere. Only You. Besides your association, nothing else is remembered. Let me become mad in your sweet remembrance. Whatever I have is all yours. Besides you there is nothing else that is my own. Let my mind be ever engaged in your lotus feet. Oh My very own ! There cannot be anyone else besides you that is mine, never was, and will never ever be. You are my everything (Twameva maata...) My very own Prabhu, My very own Father ! Nothing else is remembered. Not even the least bit of desire.. not even to become a devotee, to become a lover. Only Your sweet memory. Wherever I look up, down, sideways, all around, I see only you. Whatever I see, hear, remember, do, smell, it is all You. Nothing else is there in the least bit, besides You. Hey Naath ! Hey Mere Swami ! 24 hours, not a moment leaves

without your rememberance. It is You and You alone. Besides You there is nothing else. This is my request, my wish, my aim, my goal. Hey Mere Naath (Father), Let me never forget You. Let me become completely absorbed within and without. Let me be totally immersed in You. No other work has to be done. Let me become simply mad about You. Hey Narayana ! O' caregiver of the wretched and the poor. Let me Never Forget You ! Narayana ! Narayana ! Narayana !

Guest guest

Dear Prabhuji,

Gratitude for this posting, it was something only a mahabhakta can write.

Prabhuji, I was in total tears. I have just taken words from your writing and

made something like a poem. I hope you dont mind. Just for simple and learning

devotees (like me) to imbibe it faster that this is what we should aspire to

be.

Sri Krishna - let it be only you and Only you !

You Are my only goal & my only desire.

There is Nothing else, except You Sri Krishnaa.

Not even the desire to live or die

what comes to the the mind is only You,

what I hear, see & think of is only You,

What I have is only you.

Not even in my sleep Should I forget you.

let it be only you and Only you !

OM NAMO BHAGVATE VASUDEVAYA

Govinda Govinda

Sri Krishna Dasa

(Inspiration from Capil Sookdeo)

, Capil Sookdeo <capilsookdeo wrote:

>

> Hare Krsna

>  

> Let Me Never Forget You

>

> Let us Pray to God - O Father, let me never forget You. Oh

> compassionate One ! Let your sweet memory always be with me. O kind

> hearted, my Father, my Master, let me not forget You even in my

> dreams. My Swami. While walking, eating, sleeping, let me only

> think of You. In whatever I do may I always think of You. Your

> sweet sweet memories ever remain. Please grace me with this

> rememberance. As the Gopis always remembered their Lord Krishna.

> Whatever work they are doing, yet in their hearts, in their minds is

> only Krishna. Let not even a second pass without me remembering

> You. Let me think of You every second. Let me never forget. Let me

> remember at all times.

>

> Like Bharatji said that I want neither wealth, nor Dharma. nor

> salvation, nor fulfillment of any desires - I just want the love of

> Your lotus Feet. At all times let me remember only You. Let there

> be memory of only You. Even if Lord Rama himself thinks of me as

> cunning, let my love for His feet never dwindle. Let me have no

> other work. Let me never forget Your character, Your qualities, Your

> grace, Your love and Your grace that You shower on Your devotees,

> Your secrets, Your pastimes, Your nature - let me never forget You.

> Whether they are friendly to You or not, yet You continue to shower

> Your grace naturally.

>

> Like the sun needs no effort to radiate and brighten the world, You

> need no effort to love, to shower Your grace. Your love, Your grace,

> Your compassion are natural. With Your grace, let me never forget

> You. I have no other desire or want. Only love for Your lotus feet.

> I ask for it again and again.

>

> Let me remember nothing else - I have no other work or want or

> desire. Only Your Love. With Your grace grant me exclusive devotion.

> Let me be absorbed in your thoughts and nothing else. There is no

> other desire what so ever. Even if there is a slight desire, may

> you get rid of it. It is so easy for you to grant this and I will

> be blessed. I only need your remembrance. Let my mind and senses be

> focused only on Your lotus feet. Nothing else in this world is mine -

> only You are.

>

> My mind is only for You - whatever comes in my mind is only You,

> whatever I hear is only You, whatever I see is only You, whatever I

> think of is only You, whatever I taste is only You, whatever I smell

> is only You. Nothing else comes to any of my senses. Let me become

> mad in the eyes of the world. No desire to live or to die or to

> work - only be with your thoughts. Be situate in You. You are my

> all. You are my only support. My mind is only absorbed at your feet.

> You are my all. Let me forget myself - Who am I? Where am I? What am

> I? Only your sweet memory.

>

> There is nothing else. Let me remember you all 24 hours - in all

> situations and circumstances. Besides your grace I remember nothing

> else. Not even in my sleep do I forget you. It is a simple

> straightforward thing for you. I only desire Your remembrance at

> all times. Not even the slightest desire for anything else besides

> Your remembrance and contemplation. I do not wish to go anywhere,

> to do anything. Only that my mind remains attached to Your lotus

> feet. This is my only goal, my only desire, my only want, my only

> necessity - LET ME NEVER FORGET YOU. My existence does not remain. I

> merge with You. Besides you there is no one else. There is no one

> else that will come to help me, to support me. Let me remain ever

> immersed in your remembrance. Grace me with this, such that I never

> forget you. I remember that sweet sweet memories of you. Nothing

> else is remembered. Not even food or drinks. Even in sleep, even

> while sitting or running, let it be only you. Only you ! Let me be

> totally absorbed in Your glories, in Your deep talks and nothing

> else. Let me become such that I don't remember who I am, what I

> am? At all times, let there be only You. And let there be no

> desire for anything from You. At all times, there is only sweet

> memories of You.

>

> I have become useless to the world. Hey Prabhu, O' Compassionate

> One! O' Merciful One! No other wishes. Not even to live, not even

> to die, not even to enjoy, not to go anywhere. Only You. Besides

> your association, nothing else is remembered. Let me become mad in

> your sweet remembrance. Whatever I have is all yours. Besides you

> there is nothing else that is my own. Let my mind be ever engaged

> in your lotus feet. Oh My very own ! There cannot be anyone else

> besides you that is mine, never was, and will never ever be. You

> are my everything (Twameva maata...) My very own Prabhu, My very

> own Father ! Nothing else is remembered. Not even the least bit of

> desire.. not even to become a devotee, to become a lover. Only Your

> sweet memory. Wherever I look up, down, sideways, all around, I

> see only you. Whatever I see, hear, remember, do, smell, it is all

> You. Nothing else is there in the least bit, besides You. Hey

> Naath ! Hey Mere Swami ! 24 hours, not a moment leaves without

> your rememberance. It is You and You alone. Besides You there is

> nothing else. This is my request, my wish, my aim, my goal. Hey

> Mere Naath (Father), Let me never forget You. Let me become

> completely absorbed within and without. Let me be totally immersed

> in You. No other work has to be done. Let me become simply mad

> about You. Hey Narayana ! O' caregiver of the wretched and the

> poor. Let me Never Forget You !

>

> Narayana ! Narayana ! Narayana !

>

>  

>

Guest guest

Hare Krsna.

Thanks for your kind words but please note I was

simply the messenger, posting the message that

was forwarded to me. Nevertheless, I thank Bhagavan for being able to

pass this on for the benefit of all of us.

Hare Krsna.

--- On Sun, 6/21/09, Viks <vikramrajan wrote:

Viks <vikramrajan Re: Fwd: LET ME NEVER FORGET YOU Date: Sunday, June 21, 2009, 4:04 AM

Dear Prabhuji,Gratitude for this posting, it was something only a mahabhakta can write. Prabhuji, I was in total tears. I have just taken words from your writing and made something like a poem. I hope you dont mind. Just for simple and learning devotees (like me) to imbibe it faster that this is what we should aspire to be.Sri Krishna - let it be only you and Only you ! You Are my only goal & my only desire. There is Nothing else, except You Sri Krishnaa.Not even the desire to live or diewhat comes to the the mind is only You, what I hear, see & think of is only You, What I have is only you. Not even in my sleep Should I forget you. let it be only you and Only you ! OM NAMO BHAGVATE VASUDEVAYAGovinda GovindaSri Krishna Dasa(Inspiration from Capil Sookdeo), Capil Sookdeo <capilsookdeo@ ...> wrote:>> Hare Krsna> > Let Me Never Forget You> > Let us Pray to God - O Father, let me never forget You. Oh > compassionate One ! Let your sweet memory always be with me. O kind > hearted, my Father, my Master, let me not forget You even in my > dreams. My Swami. While walking, eating, sleeping, let me only > think of You. In whatever I do may I always think of You. Your > sweet sweet memories ever remain. Please grace me with this > rememberance. As the Gopis always remembered their Lord Krishna. > Whatever work they are doing, yet in their hearts, in their minds is > only Krishna. Let not even a second pass without me remembering > You. Let me think of You every second. Let me never

forget. Let me > remember at all times. > > Like Bharatji said that I want neither wealth, nor Dharma. nor > salvation, nor fulfillment of any desires - I just want the love of > Your lotus Feet. At all times let me remember only You. Let there > be memory of only You. Even if Lord Rama himself thinks of me as > cunning, let my love for His feet never dwindle. Let me have no > other work. Let me never forget Your character, Your qualities, Your> grace, Your love and Your grace that You shower on Your devotees, > Your secrets, Your pastimes, Your nature - let me never forget You. > Whether they are friendly to You or not, yet You continue to shower > Your grace naturally. > > Like the sun needs no effort to radiate and brighten the world, You > need no effort to love, to shower Your grace. Your love, Your grace, > Your compassion are natural.

With Your grace, let me never forget > You. I have no other desire or want. Only love for Your lotus feet. > I ask for it again and again.> > Let me remember nothing else - I have no other work or want or > desire. Only Your Love. With Your grace grant me exclusive devotion. > Let me be absorbed in your thoughts and nothing else. There is no > other desire what so ever. Even if there is a slight desire, may > you get rid of it. It is so easy for you to grant this and I will > be blessed. I only need your remembrance. Let my mind and senses be > focused only on Your lotus feet. Nothing else in this world is mine -> only You are. > > My mind is only for You - whatever comes in my mind is only You, > whatever I hear is only You, whatever I see is only You, whatever I > think of is only You, whatever I taste is only You, whatever I smell > is only

You. Nothing else comes to any of my senses. Let me become > mad in the eyes of the world. No desire to live or to die or to > work - only be with your thoughts. Be situate in You. You are my > all. You are my only support. My mind is only absorbed at your feet. > You are my all. Let me forget myself - Who am I? Where am I? What am > I? Only your sweet memory.> > There is nothing else. Let me remember you all 24 hours - in all > situations and circumstances. Besides your grace I remember nothing > else. Not even in my sleep do I forget you. It is a simple > straightforward thing for you. I only desire Your remembrance at > all times. Not even the slightest desire for anything else besides > Your remembrance and contemplation. I do not wish to go anywhere, > to do anything. Only that my mind remains attached to Your lotus > feet. This is my only goal, my

only desire, my only want, my only> necessity - LET ME NEVER FORGET YOU. My existence does not remain. I > merge with You. Besides you there is no one else. There is no one > else that will come to help me, to support me. Let me remain ever > immersed in your remembrance. Grace me with this, such that I never > forget you. I remember that sweet sweet memories of you. Nothing > else is remembered. Not even food or drinks. Even in sleep, even > while sitting or running, let it be only you. Only you ! Let me be > totally absorbed in Your glories, in Your deep talks and nothing > else. Let me become such that I don't remember who I am, what I > am? At all times, let there be only You. And let there be no > desire for anything from You. At all times, there is only sweet > memories of You. > > I have become useless to the world. Hey Prabhu, O' Compassionate

> One! O' Merciful One! No other wishes. Not even to live, not even > to die, not even to enjoy, not to go anywhere. Only You. Besides > your association, nothing else is remembered. Let me become mad in > your sweet remembrance. Whatever I have is all yours. Besides you > there is nothing else that is my own. Let my mind be ever engaged > in your lotus feet. Oh My very own ! There cannot be anyone else > besides you that is mine, never was, and will never ever be. You > are my everything (Twameva maata...) My very own Prabhu, My very > own Father ! Nothing else is remembered. Not even the least bit of > desire.. not even to become a devotee, to become a lover. Only Your > sweet memory. Wherever I look up, down, sideways, all around, I > see only you. Whatever I see, hear, remember, do, smell, it is all > You. Nothing else is there in the least bit, besides You.

Hey > Naath ! Hey Mere Swami ! 24 hours, not a moment leaves without > your rememberance. It is You and You alone. Besides You there is > nothing else. This is my request, my wish, my aim, my goal. Hey > Mere Naath (Father), Let me never forget You. Let me become > completely absorbed within and without. Let me be totally immersed > in You. No other work has to be done. Let me become simply mad > about You. Hey Narayana ! O' caregiver of the wretched and the > poor. Let me Never Forget You ! > > Narayana ! Narayana ! Narayana ! > > >