IndiaDivine.org

Happy Janamashtami and Srila Prabhupada Appearance day!!!. Nectarean Mellows-- If we please Krishna, our life is successful

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Happy Janamashtami and Srila Prabhupada's Appearance day!!!.

"G u r u m u k h p a d m a v a k y a"

If we please Krishna, our life is successful …………..… Nectarean Mellows

Krishna appeared in a wonderul form in the prison, to give happiness to His devotees. And after Vasudev and Devaki offered their beautiful prayers to Him, He accepted the form of a little baby, the most beautiful, charming, sweet baby, upon Whose very sight, melted one’s heart with ecstatic love; upon Whose glance relieves one of all one’s previous sins. This was Krishna. And by His direction, Vasudev carried Krishna across the Jamuna to Gokul. And it was a very difficult task. The weather was something like last Friday night in Mumbai. There were torrents of rain, there was flood. The river Jamuna was so flooded with such very fast currents. And Vasudev was asked to walk all the way through. He was carrying Krishna. He didn’t have umbrella. But he was willing to do it. He did not complain, “Krishna. You are asking me to take You to Gokul tonight. It is raining out. How do you expect me. And there is no boat at this hour of the night. It is midnight”. He had faith that “If I just do the will of Krishna, my life is perfect”. ananyas cintayanto mam ye janah paryupasate tesam nityabhiyuktanam yoga-ksemam vahamy aha. If a devotee just tries his or her best, to perform service, Krishna will preserve what we have and carry what we lack. Krishna told Arjuna, “You fight this battle. You just serve Me to your capacity, whoever you may be. And if you are victorious of failure, defeat, it doesn’t matter because pleasing Me is the goal of life. When I am pleased I will remove the darkness of ignorance and I will elevate you the blissful state of divine consciousness.” So a devotee is simply not worried about victory or defeat, success or failure, honour or dishonour. A devotee is simply concerned with pleasing Krishna knowing that is the ultimate perfection of all our souls’ desires. Krishna can do anything. He is the all-pervading parmatma. He is the creator, maintainer and destroyer of everything that exists. If He wants us to succeed, who can stop us? Our GuruMaharaj, Srila Prabhupada, in 1972, when there were only a few two hundred devotees of the Hare Krishna movement. He said, “If you devotees only had complete faith that Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, we can take over the whole world and make it Krishna conscious in a period of only 18 days.” Why not? Why can Krishna not do anything? But we must have that willingness. We must have that faith that if I please Krishna, my life is successful.

H H Radhanath Swami Maharaj

guru-mukha-padma-väkya, cittete koriyä aikya, är nä koriho mane äsä

Thank you for reading.Please Vist-- Krsna The Resevoir Of Pleasure--

http://krsnawonders.tripod.com ,

Your Servant ,Jaya Kesava Dasa