IndiaDivine.org

A recent Krishna - Leela !!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna ! Dandavat pranams to Bhagavan Sree Krishna and Vaishnavas,

Without Bhagavan Sree Krishna's consent , not even a leaf moves in this world . Having taken shelter at His lotus feet , I always look forward to receiving Bhagavan's instructions through `nimithams' (symptoms of His choice) .

I have been working in the middle east since 1993 and because of my difficult job, my wife and sons forced to live in India . My long absence had made it difficult for my wife to control the boys . However, an `intuition' made me initiate them into daily chanting of `Vishnu Sahasranama' ; and it helped .

Testing Times

This year , my elder son was appearing for the final ISC examination . Unfortunately , his tutor left in the mid-term and thereafter the coaching suffered heavily . As the date approached, my son became increasingly nervous . To me getting leave for even a few days was difficult. However, tearfully praying to my `Ishta-Deva' Sree Krishna, I applied for a long leave of (3) months . And it was surprisingly approved without any problem .

Having reached home, I started helping my son . I used to take him to the Krishna temples regularly and it relieved his tension . Every time , we did the studies only after praying to Bhagavan . On the way to exam hall , both of us prayed in the nearby Krishna-temple .

When the results came , it was much better than expected . But, it narrowly fell short of the benchmark for a sure admission to a better institution .

Confusion.

Soon after the results , my father , I and my son started our search. To begin with , we prayed at our favorite Evoor Sree Krishnaswamy temple . While stepping into the temple, my eyes were filled with tears and I immediately realized how Bhagavan has saved my son . And that `Bhaktavalsala' is really sentimental .

I requested the `Melsaanti ` (Chief Pujari )" Please inform Bhagavan that , we are beginning the efforts for admission ". Melsaanti returned to us after performing the requested `archana' and gave us prasadam . We gave `dakshina' to him and then started our mission to visit various institutions .

Bhagavan's Revelation

After the visits , we were confused in deciding the best options and it's possibilities . As usual, I thought it appropriate to seek Bhagavan's opinion. Next day, I went to Evoor temple , had darshan and then requested the Melsaanti :

" Please request Bhagavan to reveal His opinion about the suitable institution for my son " .

The Melsaanti was a bit unclear about my need and he asked " In which way ? . Do you expect it to be revealed in your mind ? " .

I replied " I am going to consult a vedic Jyothishi . Bhagavan can reveal His opinion in that `prasna' ( astrological verification ) ".

After conducting the `archana' , Melsaanti gave me prasadam accepted `dakshina'. After that , I and my father proceeded to meet the Jyothishi. The main Jyothishi (who is a sad'hak' of Evoor Sree Krishnaswamy) is an elderly man and he is assisted by another one .

After handing over my son's horoscope , I requested the Jyothishi to reveal Bhagavan Krishnaswamy's opinion. While the `prasana' was in progress , I was mentally circumambulating Evoor , prostrating at His lotus feet and praying to for His revelation .

After `prasana'', the Jyothishi revealed " There is Bhagavan's `Drishti` (sight) on your son and therefore He will take care . Bhagavan's sight is on this particular Institution ( hinted one option) ; and He will get him admitted there which will ultimately prove to be beneficial to him " .

Next , I requested the Jyothishi to reveal what Bhagavan requires me to offer for His Evoor temple .

After the `prasna' on this, both the Jyothishis looked up in prayer for a while and then said :

" This is the best `lagna' ( astrological symptom) we have seen today . Evoor Bhagavan is satisfied with your offerings so far and doesn't ask for more ".

Then the main Jyiothishi said "If you want to do something, I personally advise for a Vishnupooja at Evoor temple ".

Next day , I went to the temple , and after darshan requested the Melsanti to book a Vishnupooja. At first, he agreed to do it next day . But, after returning from the `Sreekovil' ( sanctum sanctorum) , he said " My birthday is on this Thursday . And our Tantri (Temple-Acharya) is coming for a special pooja . Your Vishnupooja too can be performed by him , if you want so " .

I gladly accepted this as another merciful gesture of Bhagavan.

I returned home in great spirits . But , there I was faced with a big problem . `On that Thursday was the first death anniversary rites of our great Uncle . I am never supposed to miss it ' .

But I confirmed to my wife " Evoor Bhagavan first and family next . I will come for that function only after completing the Vishnupooja " .

On that Thursday myself and son reached Evoor temple early . The Tantri arrived at 11 AM to perform the Pooja . When I bowed down to him , Tantri recognized me immediately . He had met me just couple of times years before , but still recognized me . I gratefully accepted this as another mercy of Bhagavan . The Pooja was great and it really filled bliss in our hearts . After that , I got an opportunity to give Dakshina to the Tantri .

When we returned to our ancestral home , the rites were over there but none of my relatives blamed me for skipping it . In fact , many of them eagerly enquired about the Pooja .

Bhagavan's Gift

When the admission process started, my son was lagging behind throughout the initial stages . Therefore, we were forced to look for alternate Institutions including even the mediocre ones . However, ultimately he got admission in that elite institution which Bhagavan had initially suggested .

Opportunity to make offerings to Bhagavan

Before the examinations, my son and wife had promised to offer (3) `Thulabharams' ( weighing with the specified material ) to Evoor Bhagavan . The Items were ` Kadali Banana' , Banana and Jaggery .

I wanted to make this offerings to Bhagavan on the very morning of admission . But it was practically impossible to obtain (65) kilograms of the rare `Kadali-Banana' at such short notice . I told my father " Let us try our best and leave the rest to Evoor Bhagavan . If Bhagavan Krishna wants us to offer it , He will find us a way" .

We rushed to many places to procure it , but failed . At the last minute, we made a final try at our home town and miraculously a new consignment arrived at a store there .

Next morning , we all went with the procured items to Evoor temple , had darshan of Bhagavan and then proceeded to the `Thulabharam' area .

Although we had not made any advance arrangements at the temple , everything was in place . Even a few elderly Krishna-Bhaktas were there to guide us and to glorify Bhagavan aloud .

The `Thulabharams' started in front of Bhagavan. My son sat on the platform and was weighed thrice with Kadali-banana, Banana and Jaggery respectively. The `Thulabharam' rituals proceeded very smoothly , it's `'prasadam' distributed among the bhaktas and the rest of the stock duly moved to the temple-store . All the `nimithams' ( symptoms) in place, were auspicious and tears of Bhakti welled the eyes of us all with the knowledge that Bhagavan Sree Krishnaswamy has happily accepted our offerings .

Soon after completing the rituals, we rushed to the new Institution which is far away . We were too late and therefore unsure whether our boy would get a comfortable bed in the hostel. In fact , most others had started very early . But, as always, Bhagavan Krishnaswamy took care of everything . When we arrived , the Christian Hostel warden welcomed us with a big smile . He voluntarily came with us, selected a most suitable bed and advised us to occupy it immediately .

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya !!!

Sreekrishna Dasa Rajeev