IndiaDivine.org

Hare Krishna.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SRI : || Hare Krishna. Pranaams to all Bhagavathas. Immersed in the Samsaara, many of us often, pray our Lord Sri Govimda to come immediately and liberate us. Our Govinda must be laughing at us.He shd be thinking thus - "Despite the vast treasure of knowledge I have imparted both directly and thro Great Men, Alwars and Acharyas, these people do not understand, that I am ALWAYS with them. They (The Jeevatmas ) may forget me, but not a moment I forget them . Yet they are

calling me to come, as if I am far away from them " . Alwar says - " Engum Ulan Kannan...." - Krishna is everywhere . Andal says - " Ettraikkum Ezhezhu Piravikkum Undhannodu Utrome Avom Umakke Naam Atcheyvom....." - At all times , In all seven (meaning several, eternally etc ) births We will be yours ( and You will be ours .) All Great Men have stressed the point that there is not a single moment when The Lord leaves us alone. This being the case, we shd feel His Presence with us at all times , at all places and under all circumstances. Such a practice of our feeling His presence with us , will make us rid of any feeling of suffering.So let us keep chanting His Divine Names at all times and feel that He is always with us. Soon He will make us even converse with Him, play with Him etc.... This level of feeling His presence always with us will be Blessed by Him soon. Hare Krishna. Kombur Vankeepuram Madhavan. Please Help The Needy as it is Service To God.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.