IndiaDivine.org

Nectarean Mellows -----Share That Ecstacy With others.................Spoken by H.H.Radhanath Swami Maharaja

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Nectarean Mellows

Share That Ecstacy With others.................

“G u r u m u k h a p a d m a v a k y a"

I am able to Share "Nectarean Mellows" with you,only , because my dear Godbrother,Rasamrta Dasa ,is sharing these Words,of our Gurudeva,

H.H.Radhanath Swami Maharaj , with me, So Thank You, My Dear Rasamrta Das !

Your Servant,,,,,,,,,, Jaya Kesava Dasa -- All Glories to H.H.Radhanath Swami Maharaj

All Glories To His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada!

Share that ecstacy with others ……………..…

Essentially we are the eternal souls, we the infinitesimal part and parcel of the Supreme soul, Lord Krishna. As Krishna is sat chit anand vigraha, eternal, full of knowledge and full of bliss, as His plenary expansion in the jiva tattva, we are also sat chit anand, eternal, full of knowledge and full of bliss, not just temporary happiness. The bliss that Krishna is speaking about, is to be unlimited joyful, immersed in an ocean of divine love and peace; Ecstasy; and to taste the sweetness of that ecstasy is the only real goal and to share that ecstasy with others. How many people in society that you know, or heard today, can honestly say that they are in ecstasy? People are somehow or other struggling for survival, at the best. Whoever they may be, the rich, the poor, everyone is struggling for survival. And just to work like an ass, eat like a hog, mate like pigeon, and struggle to make nice accommodations for these arrangements. That is not the goal of life.

H H Radhanath Swami Maharaj

guru-mukha-padma-väkya, cittete koriyä aikya, är nä koriho mane äsä

Please Cheak out my newest web site,Krsnawonders ,At http://www,geocities.com/krsnawonders