IndiaDivine.org

Forwarded Message: The Form of God was Visualized by Prophet Muhammad

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Form of God was Visualized by Prophet Muhammad

By Dr. Akif Manaf

"The transcendental form of Allah was visualized by Payagambar (Prophet) Muhammad," Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.

It is narrated in the Hadith :

"Muadh-bin-Jabal said: The Prophet on one occasion, hindered our saying the morning prayers until we were near seeing the sun. Then he hastened out of his house, and the Tacbir was called aloud, then the Prophet said prayers in haste, and when he had repeated the Salam, he said, 'Sit in your places, and I will inform you the cause of my being so late this morning. I got up early, and performed the Wadu, and said prayers, agreeably to the wishes of Allah, and I felt drowsy in my prayers, after which I awoke, and all of a sudden I beheld my Creator in a most lovely form , and he said: 'O Muhammad!' I said, 'What do you command?' He said, 'What do the angels argue about?' I said, 'I do not know.' Then I saw my Lord put the palm of His hand between my two shoulders till I felt my chest turn cold : then ev­erything in the world appeared clear before me, and I knew the whole. Again He asked about the disputations of the angels. I replied, They dispute about deeds which cover sin.'" 25

The Holy Prophet Muhammad once had miraj, or 'as­cending' to heaven and after penetrating the 7th layer of heaven, he attended the Throne of Allah. Allah was sitting on the Throne. When the Holy Prophet Muhammad stood in front of Allah he felt reassured, but He found it hard to stand his ground when Allah stretched out His hands and placed one on his shoulder and the other on his chest. An icy chill froze his bones and his blood. Then the coldness faded and was succeeded by an ecstatic bliss which seemed to carry the Holy Prophet Muhammad out of his body into a state of being so marvelous that it was impossible to describe. 26

When people asked the Holy Prophet Muhammad, "Have you seen Allah?" The Apostle answered: "1 saw only light, a light so intense that Allah sat behind 20,000 curtains. If these curtains were to be removed and some­one was to see the face of Allah he would immediately be burned to ashes." 27

Accord­ing to Chaitanya, despite the existence of many scriptures and many creeds, God is one for everybody. Thus the Holy Prophet Muhammad has seen the spiri­tual form of Allah. He saw Allah in a most beautiful form. Allah reciprocated with Muhammad. He put His hands on Muhammad's chest and shoulder, and transferred to him transcendental bliss. But when the Holy Prophet Muhammad was asked to describe his experience he never expressed his vision. Because the mission of the Holy Prophet Muhammad was to stop worshipping the imaginary forms of God. Therefore he never described the spiritual form of Allah, which was shown to him by the causeless mercy of the Lord, since this would un­doubtedly cause confusion among his followers.

Vishvambhar

"We confess that Allah has a face, without asking how. For instance, the Holy Qur'an says – 'Send not away those who call on their Lord morning and evening, seeking His Face.' ( 6.52)" - Prominent Muslim scholar Al-Ashari (9th century AD)

-- Sri Krishna Hari DasDr Satish Gosain MBBS DNB i MedCongregational Preacher, ISKCON, Delhi. 098-913-86194, 2512-5595, 2512-8754

--

I recieved it from Dr Satish Gosain, a doctor who is also a full time devotee in ISKCON,New Delhi. I found this message is interesting as this interpretation of the verses from the Koran are indeed quite fascinating, so I am forwarding it to the group.

---------- Forwarded message ----------vish < itgargSep 29, 2007 5:26 PM

---------- Forwarded message ----------Dr Satish Gosain <sri.krishna.hariOct 4, 2007 7:52 PM

DEAR FRIENDS,

WHAT MORAL LESSON DO WE LEARN FROM THIS RUBBISH MESSAGE ? . SHOULD

WE BREAK THE TEMPLES AND SLAUGHTER INNOCENT MILLIONS LIKE THE

FANATIC MUSLIM-TYRANTS OF YESTERYEARS . ONE CAN'T EAT POISON

WITHOUT A TINGE OF SWEET . CAITANYA'S NAME IS MENITONED HERE TO

BULLY THE READERS . AUTHOR'S REAL INTENTION IS TO ABUSE HINDUISM AND

PROMOTE CONVERSION .

Rgds,

NARAYANA

, " sanjeev " <punjsanjeev

wrote:

>

> The Form of God was Visualized by Prophet Muhammad

>

>

>

> By Dr. Akif Manaf

>

>

>

> " The transcendental form of Allah was visualized by Payagambar

(Prophet)

> Muhammad, " Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.

>

It is narrated in the Hadith :

>

>

>

> " Muadh-bin-Jabal said: The Prophet on one occasion, hindered our

saying

> the morning prayers until we were near seeing the sun. Then he

hastened

> out of his house, and the Tacbir was called aloud, then the

Prophet said

> prayers in haste, and when he had repeated the Salam, he

said, 'Sit in

> your places, and I will inform you the cause of my being so late

this

> morning. I got up early, and performed the Wadu, and said prayers,

> agreeably to the wishes of Allah, and I felt drowsy in my prayers,

after

> which I awoke, and all of a sudden I beheld my Creator in a most

lovely

> form , and he said: 'O Muhammad!' I said, 'What do you command?' He

> said, 'What do the angels argue about?' I said, 'I do not know.'

Then I

> saw my Lord put the palm of His hand between my two shoulders till

I

> felt my chest turn cold : then ev­erything in the world appeared

> clear before me, and I knew the whole. Again He asked about the

> disputations of the angels. I replied, They dispute about deeds

which

> cover sin.' " 25

>

>

>

The Holy Prophet Muhammad once had miraj, or 'as­cending' to heaven

> and after penetrating the 7th layer of heaven, he attended the

Throne of

> Allah. Allah was sitting on the Throne. When the Holy Prophet

Muhammad

> stood in front of Allah he felt reassured, but He found it hard to

stand

> his ground when Allah stretched out His hands and placed one on his

> shoulder and the other on his chest. An icy chill froze his bones

and

> his blood. Then the coldness faded and was succeeded by an ecstatic

> bliss which seemed to carry the Holy Prophet Muhammad out of his

body

> into a state of being so marvelous that it was impossible to

describe.

> 26

>

>

>

> When people asked the Holy Prophet Muhammad, " Have you seen

Allah? " The

> Apostle answered: " 1 saw only light, a light so intense that Allah

sat

> behind 20,000 curtains. If these curtains were to be removed and

> some­one was to see the face of Allah he would immediately be burned

> to ashes. " 27

>

Accord­ing to Chaitanya, despite the existence of many scriptures

> and many creeds, God is one for everybody. Thus the Holy Prophet

> Muhammad has seen the spiri­tual form of Allah. He saw Allah in a

> most beautiful form. Allah reciprocated with Muhammad. He put His

hands

> on Muhammad's chest and shoulder, and transferred to him

transcendental

> bliss. But when the Holy Prophet Muhammad was asked to describe his

> experience he never expressed his vision. Because the mission of

the

> Holy Prophet Muhammad was to stop worshipping the imaginary forms

of

> God. Therefore he never described the spiritual form of Allah,

which was

> shown to him by the causeless mercy of the Lord, since this would

> un­doubtedly cause confusion among his followers.

>

> Vishvambhar

>

> " We confess that Allah has a face, without asking how. For

instance, the

> Holy Qur'an says – 'Send not away those who call on their Lord

> morning and evening, seeking His Face.' ( 6.52) " - Prominent Muslim

> scholar Al-Ashari (9th century AD)

>

>

>

> --

> Sri Krishna Hari Das

> Dr Satish Gosain MBBS DNB i Med

> Congregational Preacher, ISKCON, Delhi.

> 098-913-86194, 2512-5595, 2512-8754

>

> -

-----\

> -

-----\

> -

-----\

> -

-----\

> --------------------------

>

> I recieved it from Dr Satish Gosain, a doctor who is also a full

time

> devotee in ISKCON,New Delhi. I found this message is interesting

as this

> interpretation of the verses from the Koran are indeed quite

> fascinating, so I am forwarding it to the group.

>

> ---------- Forwarded message ----------

> vish < itgarg <itgarg >

> Sep 29, 2007 5:26 PM

>

> ---------- Forwarded message ----------

> Dr Satish Gosain <sri.krishna.hari

> <sri.krishna.hari >

> Oct 4, 2007 7:52 PM

>

In my humble opinion, the only lesson we can learn from this message

is that even the muslims indirectly worship Krishna, because Krishna

is the ONE LORD of all Beings. The writer of this article Sri Krishna

Hari Das

Dr Satish Gosain MBBS DNB i Med

Congregational Preacher, ISKCON, Delhi.

098-913-86194, 2512-5595, 2512-8754

can be contacted and asked what he means. What has fascinated me is

that even the muslims do believe that Allah has a face, I don't think

this is an attempt to convert, but to show the fact that there is

only one authority over all beings, Lord Krishna. It all depends on how people

will interpret it, because each would have a different opinion. I disagree that

Hinduism has been abused here, not at all, Hinduism has not been mentioned, the

author has simply tried to say that Allah has a form,which the muslims also do

not know because the Prophet Mohammed was dazzled by the Brahmjyoti itself and

could not bear to see the form that was behind the light. We as devotees of

Krishna however know that this form is Lord Krishna Himself, because it is

described by Lord Krishna that

na tad bhasayate suryo

na sasanko na pavakah

yad gatva na nivartante

tad dhama paramam mama

That supreme abode of Mine is not illumined by the sun or moon, nor by fire or

electricity. Those who reach it never return to this material world.

PURPORT

The spiritual world, the abode of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna --

which is known as Krsnaloka, Goloka Vrndavana -- is described here. In the

spiritual sky there is no need of sunshine, moonshine, fire or electricity,

because all the planets are self-luminous. We have only one planet in this

universe, the sun, which is self-luminous, but all the planets in the spiritual

sky are self-luminous. The shining effulgence of all those planets (called

Vaikunthas) constitutes the shining sky known as the brahmajyoti. Actually, the

effulgence is emanating from the planet of Krsna, Goloka Vrndavana. - thus ends

the purport by AC Bhaktivedanta Srila Prabhupada.

Thus what Prophet Mohammed saw was that effulgence of light emanating from

KrishnaLoka, perhaps. This is my interpretation, I humbly state that I am not

trying to defend the writer, but to see things from his viewpoint. For a devotee

who sees Krishna in every being, thare can be no other lesson to learn.

, " narayana_das77 "

<narayana_das77 wrote:

>

> DEAR FRIENDS,

>

> WHAT MORAL LESSON DO WE LEARN FROM THIS RUBBISH MESSAGE ? . SHOULD

> WE BREAK THE TEMPLES AND SLAUGHTER INNOCENT MILLIONS LIKE THE

> FANATIC MUSLIM-TYRANTS OF YESTERYEARS . ONE CAN'T EAT POISON

> WITHOUT A TINGE OF SWEET . CAITANYA'S NAME IS MENITONED HERE TO

> BULLY THE READERS . AUTHOR'S REAL INTENTION IS TO ABUSE HINDUISM

AND

> PROMOTE CONVERSION .

>

> Rgds,

>

> NARAYANA

>

>

>

>

>

DEAR FRIENDS, PRANAM, I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ESPECIALLY HIGHLY EDUCATED ONES MEEKLY ACCEPT LIES AND STORIES FROM OTHERS ! PLEASE READ "AGE OF REASON" BY THOMAS PAINE WRITTEN IN 1793-94 DEBUNKING CHRISTIANITY AS HUMAN MINDS' CONCOCTIONS. SEMETIC RELIGIONS HAVE THEIR ORIGINS IN ONE OF BHARATHEEYA SHAD DARSHANAS AND ALSO HAVE A LOT OF STORIES FROM UPANISHADS,EPICS AND PURANA/UPAPURANAS. THEY ONLY HAVE ABOUT 2000 YEARS OF HISTORY WHICH CAN BE DIGGED WELL AND FACTS/LIES BROUGHT OUT, WHICH HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE. PLEASE VISIT www.askwhy.co.uk or www.jesusneverexisted.com or www.reformation.org or hundreds of other sources to know the criminal mindset which has perpetuated these religions on humanity, by disallowing individuals from seeking and realising ISHWARA, which our Maharishis have already

described as to how to scientifically succeed in realising Ishwara. withbest regards and prayers IMnarayana_das77 <narayana_das77 wrote: DEAR FRIENDS,WHAT MORAL LESSON DO WE LEARN FROM THIS RUBBISH MESSAGE ? . SHOULD WE BREAK THE TEMPLES AND SLAUGHTER INNOCENT MILLIONS LIKE THE FANATIC MUSLIM-TYRANTS OF YESTERYEARS . ONE CAN'T EAT POISON WITHOUT A TINGE OF SWEET . CAITANYA'S NAME IS MENITONED HERE TO BULLY THE READERS . AUTHOR'S REAL INTENTION IS TO ABUSE HINDUISM AND PROMOTE

CONVERSION . Rgds,NARAYANA , "sanjeev" <punjsanjeev wrote:>> The Form of God was Visualized by Prophet Muhammad> > > > By Dr. Akif Manaf> > > > "The transcendental form of Allah was visualized by Payagambar (Prophet)> Muhammad," Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.> > > > > > > > It is narrated in the Hadith :> > > > "Muadh-bin-Jabal said: The Prophet on one occasion, hindered our saying> the morning prayers until we were near seeing the sun. Then he hastened> out of his house, and the Tacbir was called aloud, then the Prophet said> prayers in haste, and when he had repeated the Salam, he said, 'Sit in> your places, and I will inform you

the cause of my being so late this> morning. I got up early, and performed the Wadu, and said prayers,> agreeably to the wishes of Allah, and I felt drowsy in my prayers, after> which I awoke, and all of a sudden I beheld my Creator in a most lovely> form , and he said: 'O Muhammad!' I said, 'What do you command?' He> said, 'What do the angels argue about?' I said, 'I do not know.' Then I> saw my Lord put the palm of His hand between my two shoulders till I> felt my chest turn cold : then ev­erything in the world appeared> clear before me, and I knew the whole. Again He asked about the> disputations of the angels. I replied, They dispute about deeds which> cover sin.'" 25> > > > > > > > > > The Holy Prophet Muhammad once had miraj, or 'as­cending' to heaven> and after penetrating the 7th layer of

heaven, he attended the Throne of> Allah. Allah was sitting on the Throne. When the Holy Prophet Muhammad> stood in front of Allah he felt reassured, but He found it hard to stand> his ground when Allah stretched out His hands and placed one on his> shoulder and the other on his chest. An icy chill froze his bones and> his blood. Then the coldness faded and was succeeded by an ecstatic> bliss which seemed to carry the Holy Prophet Muhammad out of his body> into a state of being so marvelous that it was impossible to describe.> 26> > > > When people asked the Holy Prophet Muhammad, "Have you seen Allah?" The> Apostle answered: "1 saw only light, a light so intense that Allah sat> behind 20,000 curtains. If these curtains were to be removed and> some­one was to see the face of Allah he would immediately be burned> to ashes."

27> > > > > > > > Accord­ing to Chaitanya, despite the existence of many scriptures> and many creeds, God is one for everybody. Thus the Holy Prophet> Muhammad has seen the spiri­tual form of Allah. He saw Allah in a> most beautiful form. Allah reciprocated with Muhammad. He put His hands> on Muhammad's chest and shoulder, and transferred to him transcendental> bliss. But when the Holy Prophet Muhammad was asked to describe his> experience he never expressed his vision. Because the mission of the> Holy Prophet Muhammad was to stop worshipping the imaginary forms of> God. Therefore he never described the spiritual form of Allah, which was> shown to him by the causeless mercy of the Lord, since this would> un­doubtedly cause confusion among his followers.> > Vishvambhar> > "We confess that

Allah has a face, without asking how. For instance, the> Holy Qur'an says – 'Send not away those who call on their Lord> morning and evening, seeking His Face.' ( 6.52)" - Prominent Muslim> scholar Al-Ashari (9th century AD)> > > > --> Sri Krishna Hari Das> Dr Satish Gosain MBBS DNB i Med> Congregational Preacher, ISKCON, Delhi.> 098-913-86194, 2512-5595, 2512-8754> > ------------------------------\> ------------------------------\> ------------------------------\> ------------------------------\> --------------------------> > I recieved it from Dr Satish Gosain, a

doctor who is also a full time> devotee in ISKCON,New Delhi. I found this message is interesting as this> interpretation of the verses from the Koran are indeed quite> fascinating, so I am forwarding it to the group.> > ---------- Forwarded message ----------> vish < itgarg <itgarg >> Sep 29, 2007 5:26 PM> > ---------- Forwarded message ----------> Dr Satish Gosain <sri.krishna.hari <sri.krishna.hari >> Oct 4, 2007 7:52 PM>

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.