IndiaDivine.org

Re:Ravi Ji inspiring stories.........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namoh Narayanaya. Ravi Ji, I salute you and you wife and family--you are truly blessed souls--your dear wife is a Devi in human form. You both are inspirations for all of us.You exemplified what true Bhakti is.Tonite at a Devi Bhagwat Puran Yagna, the Pujari said that when we love God, we must serve His/Her children as then we will be lessening their burden. Your wife is a true devotee. My Baba Ji, posted an message that I wrote about Nav Ratri. I have written a follow up that I may send later. After I sent these messages out some men(not from this group) wrote and insulted me. Women wrote and cried--I just received one and this is what she said----- "Hi nanda I read both ur email ..do you know you makeme cry ...women came on this earth to suffer..takecare love kami" Many love to boast about how much they are

devoted to God, how much they know about God's Words/Scriptures--mostly theory but no practise. Ravi Ji, you and your wife are like Shining Stars--may Bhagwaan continue to bless you all so that you can continue to be inspiration to all of us. Jai Sri Vishnu. Jai Radhe Krsna. Jai Guruvayoorappan. Regards, Nanda , ravi k <ravik_54 wrote:>> I must add to my earlier write up that all that is necessary is implicit faith in the LORD. My wife who after marriage did pursue astudy in Law came University First with the highest marks in all the subjects followed by the successful completion of The Chartered Accountancy examination has devoted her full time to this boy. Today she is a

source of inspiration to the parents of such children. She does on an absolutre charitable basis parent empowerment classes. She herself is a cancer survivor, Thanks to his LORDSHIP she is carrying on her life with full of enthusiasm for the sake of these children and their parents. She recently as part of the Muscular Dystrophy Association took 50 children for an overnight stay at a resort so that these children and parents know that they are not alone in this world.> > Ravi K TAD VISNOH PARAMAM PADAM (Rg Veda 1.22.20)

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.

My Dear Nanda Ji, It is people like you who make life worth living for people like us. Thanks a lot. Ravi KNanda <nandukother wrote: Om Namoh Narayanaya. Ravi Ji, I salute you and you wife and family--you are truly blessed souls--your dear wife is a Devi in human form. You both are inspirations for all of us.You exemplified what true Bhakti is.Tonite at a Devi Bhagwat Puran Yagna, the Pujari

said that when we love God, we must serve His/Her children as then we will be lessening their burden. Your wife is a true devotee. My Baba Ji, posted an message that I wrote about Nav Ratri. I have written a follow up that I may send later. After I sent these messages out some men(not from this group) wrote and insulted me. Women wrote and cried--I just received one and this is what she said----- "Hi nanda I read both ur email ..do you know you makeme cry ...women came on this earth to suffer..takecare love kami" Many love to boast about how much they are devoted to God, how much they know about God's Words/Scriptures--mostly theory but no practise. Ravi Ji, you and your wife are like Shining Stars--may Bhagwaan continue to bless you all so that you can continue to be inspiration to all of us. Jai Sri Vishnu.

Jai Radhe Krsna. Jai Guruvayoorappan. Regards, Nanda , ravi k <ravik_54 wrote:>> I must add to my earlier write up that all that is necessary is implicit faith in the LORD. My wife who after marriage did pursue astudy in Law came University First with the highest marks in all the subjects followed by the successful completion of The Chartered Accountancy examination has devoted her full time to this boy. Today she is a source of inspiration to the parents of such children. She does on an absolutre charitable basis parent empowerment classes. She herself is a cancer survivor, Thanks to his LORDSHIP she is carrying on her life with full of enthusiasm for the sake of these children and their parents. She recently as part of the

Muscular Dystrophy Association took 50 children for an overnight stay at a resort so that these children and parents know that they are not alone in this world.> > Ravi K TAD VISNOH PARAMAM PADAM (Rg Veda 1.22.20) Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.