IndiaDivine.org

Lord Krishna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namesteji,

Which ones in particular are your referring to? What specifically is your interest, so that I can respond as best I can.

Tim

On Behalf Of Reena.ThakurSent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 2:31 AM Subject: Lord Krishna

respected One , i have seen your mail could you pls send the beautiful sayings of lord krishna

Guest guest

Attention Ms Reena Thakur and others,one of the beautiful sayings of lord krishna is that" do your duty and feel attachment- less to the results of performance"S.SeshadriReena.Thakur wrote: respected One , i have seen your mail could you pls send the beautiful sayings of lord krishna

Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here!

Guest guest

Self realization does not come from one knows intellectually but what one becomes as a result of that knowledge. If you think of Me, I cannot escape While living in your heart, I will act through you. and you become Me. Vishay are poison of intellectOnce a poison goes inside, you become restlessIt becomes in charge of your thinking and controls intellectFor example, if you study chemistry, none can stop you becoming a chemist.

You should become a thinker and not a learnerSo that it can digest the vishays and cannot harm the intellect. K G Misra. On 6/14/07,

Reena.Thakur <> wrote:

respected One ,

i have seen your mail could you

pls send the beautiful sayings of lord krishna

Guest guest

karmanyeva adikarasya, that is, lord has endowed you with authority to act-to do your duty. the fruits of your action is should not concern you.lord will take care of it.god will give you what you need, not what you want. he is taking care of crores of jeeva rasis. will he not take care of you? with my surrender to god. surya pakash

On 6/17/07, Seshadri Srinivasan <indianconsumer wrote:

Attention Ms Reena Thakur and others,one of the beautiful sayings of lord krishna is that " do your duty and feel attachment- less to the results of performance " S.Seshadri

Reena.Thakur (AT) Airtel (DOT) in wrote: respected One , i have seen your mail could you pls send the beautiful sayings of lord krishna

Guest guest

Whatever happened, it happened for good.Whatever is happening, is happening for good.Whatever that will happen, it will be for good.What have you lost for which you cry?What did you bring with you, which you have lost?What did you produce, which has destroyed?You did not bring anything when you were born.Whatever you have, you have received from Him.Whatever you will give, you will give to Him.You came empty handed and

you will go the same way.

Whatever is yours today was somebody else¢s yesterday and will be somebody else¢s tomorrow.

Change is the law of the universe

"Reena.Thakur" <Reena.Thakur Sent: Thursday, 14 June, 2007 1:01:07 PM Lord Krishna

respected One , i have seen your mail could you pls send the beautiful sayings of lord krishna

The DELETE button on Mail is unhappy. Know why?

Guest guest

Dear Brother/Sister, This talk is generally known to many. Besides this is only basic. Wonderful are Lord Krishna` s Yudava Geetha, Bkishu Geetha, Hamsa Geetha etc. There is ashta vakra geetha. Lords Kapila geetha real eye opener for our existence and knowledge to liberation. B.Sathyanarayan

Dear Gita Forum Members,

One doubt. If I do killing, rape, stealing and all other socially disagreable things by giving all its merits and demerits to "Krishna", "Karmanye Vadhikaraste....." is it an acceptable behaviour as per Geeta? If not what are all the verses which says about only non-harming things to be done for "Krishna"?

With a lot of compassion,

Rajeev

Rather than being a thinker which means still being confined to relativity, how about transcending thought and just be? That would involve really letting go of all thought, philosophising etc.

Tim

-------------- Original message --------------

"Krishna Gopal"

Self realization does not come from one knows intellectually but what one becomes as a result of that knowledge.

If you think of Me, I cannot escape. While living in your heart, I will act through you. And you become Me.

Vishay are poison of intellect. Once a poison goes inside, you become restless

It becomes in charge of your thinking and controls intellect

For example, if you study chemistry, none can stop you becoming a chemist.

You should become a thinker and not a learner

So that it can digest the vishays and cannot harm the intellect.

K G Misra.

Reena.Thakur wrote: respected One , i have seen your mail could you pls send the beautiful sayings of lord

krishna

href="http://in.rd./tagline_mail/*http://in.mail./">Know why?