IndiaDivine.org

WHERE IS GOD ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SRI : || HARE KRISHNA. " Do you know where God is ?" my son asked, " He is anywhere and everywhere " I said. " Have you ever seen Him ?" he again asked, "Not till date" I promptly confessed. ""Any one there to help me with some food" A weak and old beggar at the door stood "Let us give him something to eat" said my son "There is nothing to give now" I told that person. "Do you know where God is?" asked again my son Irritated

by the repetative question Before I could scold him , said my son "God came to see you,but you did not realise that Person". - Kombur Vankipuram Madhavan Please Help The Needy as it is Service To God. Do You

?

Hare Krsna Madhavan Ji, Thank you for sending these wonderful lessons. There is also a Bodhisattva Katha similar to the one below. In that one, the man begged Bhagwaan to come to his home and was told that Bhagwaan will come the next day. He made great preparations and waited for Bhagwaan. A begger came and was driven away, a dog and was driven away etc. He went to the temple next day crying to Bhagwaan and told Him that He tricked him. Bhagwaan's answer was that--I kept coming and you kept chasing me away each time........ We are constantly being blessed by Bhagwaan and we disrespect His Blessings. I know I keep talking about Domestic Abuse but even those that we have in our lives are from Bhagwaan.There is this man who always wanted a wife who is a devotee of God and one that lived a Dharmic life--he got one. Instead of being happy that God blessed him--Ego took over and instead of being

thankful for his blessing---he drove his wife away with his abuse. A woman wanted a child badly but she kept miscarrying again and again. Eventually, she decided to adopt the baby of a poor relative. Instead of showering all her love and affection on this child, she treated it badly. Thanks again for these reality checks Madhavan Ji. I love the message at the bottom of your messages too. The day we realise that when we take care of the less fortunate is Sewa to Bhagwaan is the day when the World will become a much better place. Jai Sri Vishnu. Regards, Nanda , Madhavan <rammadhav wrote:>> SRI : ||> > > HARE

KRISHNA.> > > " Do you know where God is ?" my son asked,> " He is anywhere and everywhere " I said.> " Have you ever seen Him ?" he again asked,> "Not till date" I promptly confessed.> > > > ""Any one there to help me with some food"> A weak and old beggar at the door stood> "Let us give him something to eat" said my son> "There is nothing to give now" I told that person.> > > "Do you know where God is?" asked again my son> Irritated by the repetative question> Before I could scold him , said my son> "God came to see you,but you did not realise that Person".

> > > > - Kombur Vankipuram Madhavan> > > > > Please Help The Needy as it is Service To God. TAD VISNOH PARAMAM PADAM (Rg Veda 1.22.20)

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.