IndiaDivine.org

I Am God

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I Am God

If you develop within yourself the sacred and lofty idea, "I am God", you will not be bothered by anything; nothing can come in your way. Of course, it is of no use to merely utter these words. You must first overcome your body consciousness and maintain a firm control over your senses. At the same time, you must develop an intense love for God and live it by continuously identifying yourself with the divine. This will lead you to the supreme wisdom. Or, you can express your love for God by following the path of the servant. This will quickly remove the egoism from your heart and fill you with bliss.

There are three successive stages on the way to God-realization. In the very beginning you will declare, "I am a devotee of God." Here there are two entities, one is God and the other is you, the devotee. God is believed to be away somewhere, and your approach will be to try to find God, to get closer to him, and become very near to him. Gradually you progress along this path and, in time, you will come face to face with God. Then you say to him, "Dear Lord, I belong to you." In this second stage, you stand erect before God and declare yourself as his own, very close to him. Then in the third stage you know yourself to be one with God and you state, "You and I are one."

The first stage, which is characterized by the declaration, "I am the servant of God," and where God is cognized as a faraway form, is dualism. The second stage, where you say directly to God, "O Lord, I am your devotee", and feel him inside your heart, is the stage of qualified non-dualism. The third stage, in which the ultimate truth dawns within you and you say to God, "I am you and you are me", is non-dualism. At that point there is no distinction between you and God.

mukundan

(saibaba gita)

Mayavadi Rubish

For the Circular File Only

From: sunrays_mrDate: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:00:28 +0000 I Am God

I Am God

If you develop within yourself the sacred and lofty idea, "I am God", you will not be bothered by anything; nothing can come in your way. Of course, it is of no use to merely utter these words. You must first overcome your body consciousness and maintain a firm control over your senses. At the same time, you must develop an intense love for God and live it by continuously identifying yourself with the divine. This will lead you to the supreme wisdom. Or, you can express your love for God by following the path of the servant. This will quickly remove the egoism from your heart and fill you with bliss.

There are three successive stages on the way to God-realization. In the very beginning you will declare, "I am a devotee of God." Here there are two entities, one is God and the other is you, the devotee. God is believed to be away somewhere, and your approach will be to try to find God, to get closer to him, and become very near to him. Gradually you progress along this path and, in time, you will come face to face with God. Then you say to him, "Dear Lord, I belong to you." In this second stage, you stand erect before God and declare yourself as his own, very close to him. Then in the third stage you know yourself to be one with God and you state, "You and I are one."

The first stage, which is characterized by the declaration, "I am the servant of God," and where God is cognized as a faraway form, is dualism. The second stage, where you say directly to God, "O Lord, I am your devotee", and feel him inside your heart, is the stage of qualified non-dualism. The third stage, in which the ultimate truth dawns within you and you say to God, "I am you and you are me", is non-dualism. At that point there is no distinction between you and God.

mukundan

(saibaba gita)

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!

Krishna, Guruvayoorappa ! Dear Bhakthas,

Sree Krishna (Maha-Vishnu) is the Supreme God . He is the 'Saguna' manifestation of the `Paramatman' ( Supreme Being). In his commentary on "Vishnu Sahasranamam" , Adi Shankaracharya has confirmed this eternal truth .

If a Devotee is a drop of Water , Bhagavan Krishna is an Ocean . Although a Devotee possesses certain qualities of Bhagavan, he can't claim self to be equal to Bhagavan . Such a claim is " Mayavada" .

The root cause for the deterioration of Hindusim is "Imitation God" . Certain People acquire some knowledge of Scriptures and then start acting as God . For example , the sectarian disciples of most modern Gurus claim that their own Guru is the GOD . They rubbish everyone else including Bhagavan as fake .

Vaishnavas firmly believe that , Krishna is the Supreme Master. Devotees are His faithful Servants committed to please HIM by selfless worship and service. Because of this solid faith , Vaishanvas never get tempted to become "Human Gods" .

Om Namo Narayanaya !!!!

Krishnadaya.

, "MUKUNDAN" <sunrays_mr wrote:>> > I Am God> > If you develop within yourself the sacred and lofty idea, "I am God",> you will not be bothered by anything; nothing can come in your way. Of> course, it is of no use to merely utter these words. You must first> overcome your body consciousness and maintain a firm control over your> senses. At the same time, you must develop an intense love for God and> live it by continuously identifying yourself with the divine. This will> lead you to the supreme wisdom. Or, you can express your love for God by> following the path of the servant. This will quickly remove the egoism> from your heart and fill you with bliss.> > There are three successive stages on the way to God-realization. In the> very beginning you will declare, "I am a devotee of God." Here there are> two entities, one is God and the other is you, the devotee. God is> believed to be away somewhere, and your approach will be to try to find> God, to get closer to him, and become very near to him. Gradually you> progress along this path and, in time, you will come face to face with> God. Then you say to him, "Dear Lord, I belong to you." In this second> stage, you stand erect before God and declare yourself as his own, very> close to him. Then in the third stage you know yourself to be one with> God and you state, "You and I are one."> > The first stage, which is characterized by the declaration, "I am the> servant of God," and where God is cognized as a faraway form, is> dualism. The second stage, where you say directly to God, "O Lord, I am> your devotee", and feel him inside your heart, is the stage of qualified> non-dualism. The third stage, in which the ultimate truth dawns within> you and you say to God, "I am you and you are me", is non-dualism. At> that point there is no distinction between you and God.> > mukundan> > (saibaba gita)>

Hare Krishna It is confirmed in the scriptures that Lord Sri Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Sri Krishna, Himself confirms this in the Bhagavad-Gita. A few verses to share with all- avyaktam vyaktim apannam manyante mam abuddhayah param bhavam ajananto mamavyayam anuttamam "Unintelligent men, who do not know Me perfectly, think that I, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krishna, was impersonal before and have now assumed this form and personality. Due to their small knowledge, they do not know My higher nature, which is imperishable and supreme." Bhagavad-gita 7.24 pusann ekarse yama surya prajapatya vyuha rasmin samuha tejo yat te rupam kalyana-tamam tat te pasyami yo 'sav asau purusah so 'ham asmi

"O my Lord, O primeval philosopher, maintainer of the universe, O regulating principle, destination of the pure devotees, well-wisher of the progenitors of mankind, please remove the effulgence of Your transcendental rays so that I can see Your form of bliss. You are the eternal Supreme Personality of Godhead, like unto the sun, as am I." Sri Isopanisad, Mantra 16 isvarah paramah krsnah sac-cid-ananda-vigrahah anadir adir govindah sarva-karana-karanam "Krishna who is known as Govinda is the Supreme Godhead. He has an eternal blissful spiritual body. He is the origin of all. He has no other origin and He is the prime cause of all causes." Sri Brahma Samhita 5.1 brahmano hi pratisthaham amrtasyavyayasya ca sasvatasya ca dharmasya sukhasyaikantikasya ca "And I am the

basis of the impersonal Brahman, which is immortal, imperishable and eternal and is the constitutional position of ultimate happiness." Bhagavad-gita 14.27 vadanti tat tattva-vidas tattvam yaj jnanam advayam brahmeti paramatmeti bhagavan iti sabdyate “Learned transcendentalists who know the Absolute Truth call this nondual substance Brahman, Paramatma or Bhagavan.” Srimad-Bhagvatam 1.2.11 Absolute Truth is realized from three angles of vision, Brahman, Paramatma and

Bhagavan. Bhagavan is person, and Paramatma, all-pervading, localized, and Brahman, impersonal. Just like the sunshine is impersonal; the sun globe, localized; and the sun-god person. mattah parataram nanyat kincid asti dhananjayamayi sarvam idam protam sutre mani-gana iva"O conqueror of wealth, there is no truth superior to Me. Everything rests upon Me, as pearls are strung on a thread." Bhagavad-gita 7.8 If we try to present a truth higher than Sri Krishna, we are speaking against the authority of Bhagavad-gita. We should take advantage of the knowledge Krishna has revealed to us in the Bhagavad-gita and thus immediately come to the platform of spiritual enlightenment. Hare Krishna Manisha krishnadaya <krishnadaya wrote: Krishna, Guruvayoorappa ! Dear Bhakthas, Sree Krishna (Maha-Vishnu) is the Supreme God . He is the 'Saguna' manifestation of the `Paramatman' ( Supreme Being). In his commentary on "Vishnu Sahasranamam" , Adi Shankaracharya has confirmed

this eternal truth . If a Devotee is a drop of Water , Bhagavan Krishna is an Ocean . Although a Devotee possesses certain qualities of Bhagavan, he can't claim self to be equal to Bhagavan . Such a claim is " Mayavada" . The root cause for the deterioration of Hindusim is "Imitation God" . Certain People acquire some knowledge of Scriptures and then start acting as God . For example , the sectarian disciples of most modern Gurus claim that their own Guru is the GOD . They rubbish everyone else including Bhagavan as fake . Vaishnavas firmly believe that , Krishna is the

Supreme Master. Devotees are His faithful Servants committed to please HIM by selfless worship and service. Because of this solid faith , Vaishanvas never get tempted to become "Human Gods" . Om Namo Narayanaya !!!! Krishnadaya. , "MUKUNDAN" <sunrays_mr wrote:>> > I Am God> > If you develop within yourself the sacred and lofty idea, "I am God",> you will not be bothered by anything; nothing can come in your way. Of> course, it is of no use to merely utter these words. You must first>

overcome your body consciousness and maintain a firm control over your> senses. At the same time, you must develop an intense love for God and> live it by continuously identifying yourself with the divine. This will> lead you to the supreme wisdom. Or, you can express your love for God by> following the path of the servant. This will quickly remove the egoism> from your heart and fill you with bliss.> > There are three successive stages on the way to God-realization. In the> very beginning you will declare, "I am a devotee of God." Here there are> two entities, one is God and the other is you, the devotee. God is> believed to be away somewhere, and your approach will be to try to find> God, to get closer to him, and become very near to him. Gradually you> progress along this path and, in time, you will come face to face with> God. Then you say to him, "Dear Lord, I belong to you." In

this second> stage, you stand erect before God and declare yourself as his own, very> close to him. Then in the third stage you know yourself to be one with> God and you state, "You and I are one."> > The first stage, which is characterized by the declaration, "I am the> servant of God," and where God is cognized as a faraway form, is> dualism. The second stage, where you say directly to God, "O Lord, I am> your devotee", and feel him inside your heart, is the stage of qualified> non-dualism. The third stage, in which the ultimate truth dawns within> you and you say to God, "I am you and you are me", is non-dualism. At> that point there is no distinction between you and God.> > mukundan> > (saibaba gita)>

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

>

> Hare Krishna

>

> It is confirmed in the scriptures that Lord Sri Krishna is the

Supreme Personality of Godhead. Sri Krishna, Himself confirms this in

the Bhagavad-Gita.

>

Becouse that intolerance people starts wars in the world. I was

witness of one recent unhappy event in Bosnia. And this war was not

between 3 different nationalities, but 3 religions (islam, cristianity

and ortodox). Every religion have some higher truth about God.

Every religious practice have something that other practice dont have,

and OTHERS are allways BAD, and not bonafied and THEY dont have so

high knowledge. " Our knowledge is real and higher " .

So who have real knowledge?

H.K. bhaktas are allways telling quotes from Bhagavad Gita, but do u

know how many different translations and views on Gita we have in World?

Hinduism is not only Hare Krishna movement.

They dont have right on Hinduism, their movement is not so ancient

like they say. They are old 500 years.

First division in Hinduism is on personal-impersonal bases.

God is personal as is impersonal, God is both.

And to make statement that one philosophy is higher then

other is real MAYA.

So that is for me real mayavady philosophy.

I dont understand people who make their oppinions from just one side

of knowledge. They are knowledge-invalids. To have knowledge means to

be capable of lookong on life with different views, that is greatnes

of Man - spiritual beeng.

After this who have right to say that have exclusive right on

spiritual knowledge, who is so intolerant and stupid to say that

knows God better than others.

THAT IS MAYA my dear bhaktas ans spiritual seekers.

U CAN SAY THAT I AM DEMON,

BUT I SAY, WE WILL SEE.

Hare Krishna The Krishna consciousness movement is not just 500 years old. It is eternal. The vedic religion is eternal because no one can trace out its beginning. "Even from the historical point of view, it has no comparison. It has been calculated on the basis of archeological evidence that Lord Krsna spoke Bhagavad-gita on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra more than five thousand years ago. So this Krsna consciousness movement, even from the historical point of view, is five thousand years old. Its philosophy is the oldest in the history of the world. If we wish to trace it even further back, we find that Sri Krsna spoke it earlier to the sun-god. Krsna is eternal, and consciousness of Krsna is also eternal. The Christian religion has a history of

2,000 years, and the Mohammedan religion has a history of 1,300 years, but if we try to trace out the origins of Vedic religion, we will not be able to find a beginning." "In Bhagavad-gita Krsna is repeatedly saying that we should worship Him, offer obeisances unto Him and then come to Him. Bhagavad-gita clearly points to the absolute necessity of Krsna consciousness." "Of course there are many commentaries in English on the Bhagavad-gita, none of them can be strictly said to be authoritative because in almost every one of them the commentator has expressed his own opinions without touching the spirit of Bhagavad-gita as it is." "Bhagavad-gita should be taken or accepted as it is directed by the speaker Himself. The speaker of Bhagavad-gita is Lord Sri Krsna. He is mentioned on every page of Bhagavad-gita as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Bhagavan. Lord Sri Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, as is confirmed by all great acaryas (spiritual masters) like Sankaracarya, Ramanujacarya, Madhvacarya, Nimbarka Svami, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and many other authorities of Vedic knowledge in India. The Lord Himself also establishes Himself as the Supreme Personality of Godhead in the Bhagavad-gita, and He is accepted as such in the Brahma-samhita and all the Puranas, especially the Srimad-Bhagavatam, known as the Bhagavata Purana (krsnas tu bhagavan svayam). Therefore we should take Bhagavadgita as it is directed by the Personality of Godhead

Himself." "In every religious scripture obedience to God is instructed. No scripture says that there is no God or that we as living entities are independent--not the Bible, the Koran, the Vedas or even the Buddhist literatures." "Impersonalists incorrectly think that the Supreme Lord and the individual souls are equal in all respects. True, the individual souls are equal in quality with the Supreme Lord, but not in quantity. If the individual soul were quantitatively equal to the Supreme Lord, he would have never been subjected to the laws of material nature. Material nature is subordinate to the will of the Supreme Lord, and therefore He cannot be subjected to the laws of material nature." "Impersonalists say, "Oh, you say Krsna has a form. If so, how can you say that He is the Supreme? The impersonal Brahman is the Supreme, and the impersonal Brahman is formless." But we have information from Bhagavad-gita that Krsna is the source of the impersonal Brahman. brahmano hi pratisthaham amrtasyavyayasya ca sasvatasya ca dharmasya sukhasyaikan tikasya ca "And I am the basis of the impersonal Brahman, which is immortal and imperishable, eternal, the constitutional position of ultimate happiness." (Bg. 14.27)" "Krsna certainly has form, but His form, as stated before, is saccid- ananda-vigraha, eternal, full of bliss, and full of knowledge. The attributes of His transcendental body are summarized by Lord Brahma in this way: isvarah paramah krsnah sac-cid-ananda-vigrahah anadir adir govindah sarva-karana-karanam "Krsna, who is known as Govinda, is the Supreme Godhead. He has an eternal, blissful spiritual body. He is the origin of all. He has no other origin and He is the prime cause of all causes." (Bs. 5.1)" This is just a humble attempt to share the knowledge as revealed in the authoritative scriptures. [Excerpts taken from Srila Prabhupada's teachings] Hare Krishna Manisharenato <loaderor wrote: >> Hare Krishna> > It is confirmed in the scriptures that Lord Sri Krishna is theSupreme Personality of Godhead. Sri Krishna, Himself confirms this inthe Bhagavad-Gita.> Becouse that intolerance people starts wars in the world. I waswitness of one recent unhappy event in Bosnia. And this war was notbetween 3 different nationalities, but 3 religions (islam, cristianityand ortodox). Every religion have some higher truth about God. Every religious practice have something that other practice dont have,and OTHERS are allways BAD, and not bonafied and THEY dont have sohigh knowledge. "Our knowledge is real and higher".So who have real knowledge?H.K. bhaktas are allways telling quotes from Bhagavad Gita, but do uknow how many different translations and views on Gita we have in World?Hinduism is not only

Hare Krishna movement.They dont have right on Hinduism, their movement is not so ancientlike they say. They are old 500 years. First division in Hinduism is on personal-impersonal bases. God is personal as is impersonal, God is both. And to make statement that one philosophy is higher then other is real MAYA.So that is for me real mayavady philosophy.I dont understand people who make their oppinions from just one sideof knowledge. They are knowledge-invalids. To have knowledge means tobe capable of lookong on life with different views, that is greatnesof Man - spiritual beeng. After this who have right to say that have exclusive right onspiritual knowledge, who is so intolerant and stupid to say that knows God better than others.THAT IS MAYA my dear bhaktas ans spiritual seekers.U CAN SAY THAT I AM DEMON,BUT I SAY, WE WILL SEE.

Flying to Bangalore or Bhopal? Search for tickets here.